BITCOIN YES

GO UP FOR DADDY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol nice

ETH BTFO ONCE AGAIN

nice just sold 100k

Hehe this wojak is pretty good, had a giggle. Thanks

>new tethers get issued
>hours later
>BTC pumps
verily gets the noggin joggin

Hmmmmmm, actually that kinda sounds like you're pulling that info out of your ass.

They didn't issue new tether you fucking retard.

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

I'm just FUDding in jest bro no hard feelings

tether's gonna make BTC land on its ass soon enough though

manipulated as fuck holyshit
never seen so many buy and sell walls popping
even the volume is fake, someone is buying and selling to himself 100 btc every 2 minutes on bitfinex lmao

It's going to crash hard, and you know it (I hope, at least).

aaand my short is gone

lol yeah keep waiting for the price to drop.
don't cry when we sit at 10K by the end of 2018.

If you're not a complete retard you should know that this is the right time to sell.

If you think that is a healthy grow and that huge green candle is not a trap, go on, buy bags, don't say that every now and then someone on Veeky Forums don't tell you they right things to do.

bad bad bear

The memes... t-theyre evolving..

Y-you can choose which sell orders to buy?

Chinks and Asian pump it and Americans dump it....

Ffs..... it's always the same shit

this is how i make money. thanks idiot

Unless growth is due to stocks market capital transfer, in which case it's time to buy.

it is. but could be temp

Lmao get a load of this fucking normie.

Fuck off retatd how New are you 2 months a go?

This grow is normal on crypto, when it pumps it skyrockets, as more people try to get in quick enough before it slows down people sell off then try to get in again before the next moon mission, this isn't grandpa stock that slowly grows 1% a month, when it drops it drops 10% in a matter of hours and when it pumps it's the same. This uptrend is normal and it will continue all the way to 4.2k or until we get some more FUD, get in or be sad for the next few months.

oh baby, imagine just 1% of that market entering this one, literally $70k BTC overnight

Since I bought BTC at the dips literal lowest point, I've traded away all the gains in bitcoin's increase from that dip.

If this is the behavior market will take with stocks crash then those of us who have bitcoins should start ordering the lambo.

haven't you figured it out? stocks won't really crash as bad as they have in the past. algos have guaranteed us a permanent run up as they sell into each other and prop up equities long term and fin advisers look for jobs at the local gym

wow ok

t. shitty trader

This is very probable
1 green candle and everyone is ecstatic. .
Untill we close above 4050-4100 there is no trend reversal.

We still in bear territory

bear+bubble territory. We are walking on ice here

niggers

Does anyone have more info on those equities pouring in now, that startled me.

Christ I have $100k in this game, and I haven't got a clue what the fuck shes (obviously she didnt write it) talking about

>Model
>With that face and gumline

She's dreamin'

>We still in bear territory

Bitcoin was $900 a year ago summerfag.

This. BTC will drop hundreds in Minutes very soon

kek, this log chart makes me laugh every time
fucking retards only look at it from 200$ to current price instead of looking at it from ZERO to current price
the legendary elliot wave newsletter called bitcoins explosion back at 1$, and they called its 5th wave top at 5k.
its over, you missed the chance to make it. I've made it anons. You will not.

ecnomist, bloomberg, cnbc stories abound. market down over 1% today and clearly overbought, jpm trading btc for clients... institutional money is coming out of equities and into btc it's obvious. not on a grand scale but it's just beginning.

i'd say close has to be above 4250 to confirm bull trend. look at daily chart

>muh elliot waves
Welcome to my boat missers screencap folder, enjoy your stay and see you at $6000 next month.