I WOULD LIKE

To have sex with my fathers penis. I have 3 btc and he doesn't know that I like him in that way.
How should I proceed?

(im guessing)

F/S Incest Fantasy is next level degenerate

Son, you disgust me. Kys.

If you have a good relationship with you dad you can just tell him. There's nothing wrong with liking dick, and the dick you like just happens to belong to your dad. That's fine.

My brother and I are very 'open-minded' that way as well I guess we've just been raised in a family that's very progressive in that sense. Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since their such good size and all.

Thanks. I guess this is what I needed to hear to have the currage to initiate som kind of sexual contact with him. My dream is to have a long term relationship with him, but I am afraid to be rejected. I'm afraid that if I ask him bluntly, he will disown me. Should I just ask him directly, or be more subtle about it? I'm thinking it's probably better do cuddle with him when we sit in the sofa together, and progress from there?

Kill yourself degenerate.

This is coming from a fag.

currage

Start going naked around the house, like after a shower. See if he checks outs your body. Invite him to do activities with you where you can be naked around each other (obviously don't phrase it like this), like swimming (showering together after), sauna, etc. Once you get comfortable around each other you can making comments about his body or your own body (in a playful way) and maybe some playful touching. And of course cuddling as well, as you mentioned.

reported this thread.

What makes you think your dad's a degenerate fag like you?

kys fag

This are some great tips. Thanks alot. I think I will start with showering without closing the door. Then maybe do the swimming and sauna thing. That sounds like such a great idea. It actually make me horny thinking about it.

I wish i were your father.

t. Twink fucker

This guy looks like Jessen Ackles so much

bitcoin:
1NbK9XjRz9fAKbNKp7NsCnt99qqWSdrBTz

Good luck and tops will come to but only if u send some bitcoin and type. Peepee on pahjeety.

Suppress this emotion completely.
Start a homosexual relationship with an older man.
Never speak of this again unless it's to a licensed professional head shrinker.

Also don't clutter my board with gay shitposting on the first bull run in weeks.
It's rude you father fucking piece of fucked up emotional wreckage.

this

also if you want to donate something to a poor fella : 1LK2AoBKzkLZkF97zpUuXgRoKEuureDJRW

What's up with all this fudding. It's 2017 and I know it is strange but hello, you should not react with so much negativity!

please kys so your poor father doesnt have to you piece of shit

Are there any fathers here? How would you react. Would you take the sex or would it be to embarrasing?

I would fucking kill you, degenerate

If your father conceived you then it can be assumed he is heterosexual.

what happened to this place

I really don't think he would if I gave him the sucking of his penis. I wholeheartedly believe he would like it, but still I'm too afraid to be rejected

pols mods have been banning everyone lately