Uuuuuuuulk!!!

Why does no one care that Hitler vomited numerous times throughout his adult life???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inHvZ25b5VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Hurl O’ Ween!!!

Because we all do?

Why does no one care that Hitler puked numerous times throughout his adult life???

Because everyone knew that it was just a side effect of the intensive meth coke and barbituate abuse

holy shit guys. did you know Hitler breathed air?

Yes and he also drank water.

OP's point is not that Hitler puked and shat himself, but how he puked and shat himself numerous times more than a normal person would.

He did!!!

If he were any other person, you might actually feel sorry for Adi.

Apparently, Hitler was a nazi

Are you sure?

Haha pee pee poo poo

Is it true that Hitler died as a virgin???

I love how he throws up 4 minutes into that Wolf Stein game video. Whatever you call it.

No way!!! He had many gay and straight experiences.

It's a brilliant scene. I would post it here if I had the webm. Check it out if you haven't already: youtube.com/watch?v=inHvZ25b5VY

I love it right at about 3:55

Is it really considered not normal to puke often as an adult?
I puke pretty frequently, although it’s mostly from drug abuse

Most people rarely do after about age 12 or so. I hope I never do it again.

did he really pooped his pants?

That’s one of the many reasons I never drink and am glad I can never have a baby!!!!!!!

Absolutely!!!

That doesn’t make sense to me though, people don’t become immune to food poisoning, stomach flues, and other ailments just because they’re over the age of 12

No, they don’t. But they become much more aware of them and do everything in their power to stay well.

Our immune systems get stronger though. That's why little kids are snot balls

I haven’t thrown up many times as an adult, knock on wood, and hope that doesn’t change! Would be devastating if it did.

They are!!! Why do you think I have never wanted one?

I wouldn’t have a baby even if it were humanly possible for it to have crystal BLUE eyes like Adolf. (I can’t with 2 dark brown alleles from both parents.)

That sucks. I have blue eyes but I also have a progressive eye disease which neither glasses nor contacts can correct. I don't want to pass it on. That's my primary reason for not having kids.

I have many reasons not to reproduce, not the least of which are Aspergers/Autism and FtM transgenderism. Luckily, though, I had my hysterectomy without vomiting from the pain medication, praise God!!! I just hope to live a long, healthy life and no longer care much about Testosterone.

Man, this is still a better quality thread than those on Marx or communism. Carry on.

Imagine having a rare moment of clarity in which you realise your actions over the last few years have led to the deaths of millions of people, most of them completely innocent, many of them small children. I think I'd throw up a bit.