ICO bros, answer me please

ICO bros, answer me please.

The upcoming buy wall will buy back ZRX at $0.8.

It's currently below $0.8. Can I just buy this shit up and sell at $0.8? There must be some catch.

Also
>coin is dead enjoy your bags
Yeah yeah, fuck off. You could (probably) make money on this too.

>ZRX
Fuck. I meant BMC.

sell with the 80% buyback you mean? No. YOu can only sell what you bought during the ico.

If you're so sure it will rise, why not jst buy now and sell higher? You don't need the buyback for that.

>Can I just buy this shit up and sell at $0.8?
The catch lies in the fact that you have to hold this shitcoin for a week or so, missing on crypto gains.

>YOu can only sell what you bought during the ico
Source on that?

If it's possible to sell newly-purchased coins into the buy wall I'd dump everything I have and buy back cheaper.

Oh shit, I forgot about the buy back. Think I should take advantage or hodl?

you have to hodl longer, buyback isnt active yet.

fuck this piece of shit

sold at a loss, but who cares, i didnt put any major amount of money into it anyway

im done with ICOs, unless they go full whitelist, tiny ass deposits, no gooks or americucks like kyber did, and its like up 6-7x now because of that

t. weakhanded faggot that's new to crypto and impossibly impatient
off yourself fag thanks for the sub-ICO price

do your research user.. telegram chat: /blackmoon

What? its available to all token holders

what the fuck, I read about it in the telegram like a week ago. I'll check when I'm at home dude. We're in the same boat. If we can just buy up till 80c and sell that in buyback we could make some easy pocketmoney

godspeed sir

I am not rich within 1 minute after market launch so now I am angry! kys

Can anyone explain to me why would people sell below ico price within one week after token launch? Do they just love to lose money or something?

No clue I've been ranting about this for the past week

>BMC
>EBET
>CSNO

lmao faggot

you know a coin is dead if it cant even stay above its fucking ico price, and this coin actually had buyback protection, yet its still selling below 80% of the ico price

sure go ahead and hold this coin forever, it might go 2x one day, but i'd rather put my money into something else than wait for this shit to drag itself up again

sometimes its best to take a slight loss than see your money fall deeper down the hole

>be whale
>buy lots of BMC in ico, but only enough to manipulate the price on exchanges
>tokens are distributed
>go to exchanges, sell below ico price
>price drops rapidly
>buy back cheaper and accumulate
>whale got more tokens now
>is now ripe for pumping

thats atleast what people think is happening

> actually had buyback protection, yet its still selling below 80% of the ico price
At least put some effort into your FUD. Fuck off

ico price was 1$, its currently at 0.77$, stop coping faggot

Fudders don't even try to hide it anymore lmao

C O P E
O
P
E

sure must suck knowing you could get your bmc 25% cheaper now if you didnt buy into the ico lmao