Serious question

Serious question.
Why is NEO going back up?
Was there news out of china?

DYOR

korea, though

Big korean exchange list with fiat pairing

Also because it's legitimately amazing.

I bought 100 yesterday.Whales confirmed Neo was going to 35 then back to 22-25 support.Perks of having whale friends

Why is it going up faster than anything else that's Asian and going to listed as well?

that ICO that's caused the shitstorm in the first place is happening in HK

Cuz it's ridiculously undervalued

TAKE THAT NON BELIEVERS.

What value should it be?

At least $70 for now, followed by a rise to $300 as more people use the platform ala ETH.

You follow random idiots shilling shit coins on Facebook groups too?

Much like The Matrix this is an elaborate fantasy. Eth > everything.

>muh korean exchange

This shit is going back to $15

Fucking THIS.

ETH is king. Not being ironic. 40% of my portfolio is ETH and I have 40x1070s mining. ~3 years from now after POS, after the alliance has even MORE huge fucking names on it, after they've worked their asses off on an actual product (eth actually has a working product and a metric fuckton of use-cases) we'll look back and see how painfully fucking obvious it was that ETH was so undervalued for so fucking long and there were so many oppurtunities to buy low.

Great investors look for what's true but not necessarily obvious... I'll let you guys in on a secret... 95% of these coins are shit cions and must only be ridden to acquire more coins with actual value.

All that said, I hold about 700 NEO. Comfortably staking and confidently waiting more and more moons and new floors.

lol, whatever you say, ETH fanboys. NEO is comin for you.

This.

Idk about $300 for at least a year or two, but short term it's hyper undervalued because of the China scare. It literally makes GAS for you so it's just free money buying in while it's this low. Even if it doesn't move you are making money on the GAS generated

Why is NEO decreasing now...

Gotta take a breather before it goes to 30.

every who makes meme line charts saw this as a potential spot for a breakout. cmon guys you can do this, just zoom out

I dunno, why is ETH not able to get to 0.08 BTC

lost at that gif

A Korean exchange listed it

Are you guys hodling?

been holding since $3.50

close up: if it keeps bouncing in this flag it could see another push up, if not we fall back to the trend line and start over.
hard to call the top on these surges so it's best to just wait until it falls down to the major trendline and buy some more, repeat, if it ever breaks the trendline when it meets it then sell because you'll still be in profit

It was never meant to go down, just FUD from chinese govt and wallstreet to make money off of you. Whales accumulated and now the price is going back to $50

you got it, brah

Did you miss the part where I said I have 700 NEO? I'm in on both bruh. In fact, NEO and Ripple are the only non-btc/ltc/eth tokens that I hold.

Is the moon mission over?

good gif sir

>ltc
Monero was 40cent two years ago, when LTC was 3€. It just floats with BTC and has zero chance of adoption over other stuff (PAY or MYL, say)

Because everything is.

>x is king
Opinion discarded

I see LTC going places. Not because it's good or special in any way but because it's trusted alternative to BTC. As BTC price continues to rise I see LTC following suit as a "cheaper" alternative. Both are great stores of value.

But I see the most used crypto becoming XMR desu.

They've roped enough new bagholders for now.
It's like clockwork.

a huge increase is always followed by a correction.