Hey guys, I've been lurking this fine forum for a week, and decided to take the plunge into cryptocurrency trading...

Hey guys, I've been lurking this fine forum for a week, and decided to take the plunge into cryptocurrency trading. I've already bought 20 BTC with my father's bank account. He told me that I was moron for getting into this 'ponzi scheme' and refused to lend me any money. Luckily, I found his bank account info in his office. Next week I'm going to rub it in his face when I show him the fat profits I made with the money he should have loaned me. I can't wait to get myself a lambo! Do any of you anons also have any stories of doubt from friends or family?

Doubled Dad's money twice on two separate occasions over the past 2 years after having to beg him to let me invest for him.

Still skeptical and thinks its tulips 2.0/only for drug dealers

Wtf man... Make your own money, don't take it from your parents.
Fucking dingus.

>Make your own money, don't take it from your parents
What else am I supposed to do? Get a job? My anime and manga backlog is way too big to get through with only a few hours a day. My blood sugar also gets dangerously low (I throw fits) if I can't have my constant doses of sugar.

This was funny but now it just sounds like me

What do you successful crypto anons do for fun? I like collecting blades and certain fashion accessories. Any hobbies you guys associate with success? Pic related, it's me. Had my little sister take the pic.

Stock up on as much LINK as you can I'd say, although will be a bitch to buy a decent chunk of LINK with that much fakkin money

go larp on /b/ or something

haha buttcoins and anime figurines, wHat a CuCK GOY

>Stock up on as much LINK as you can I'd say
How much? I got another 40k left in my father's account to use.
Rude.

You're a degenerate and should offn yourself promptly

I know most this is bait but next time you wonder why you're a virgin at 30 remember these things.

>You're a degenerate and should offn yourself promptly
/pol/ pls go.

Im not remotely /pol/ you're just a shitty worthless human being. Being a NEET isnt even that bad but being a worthlesss NEET And being a horrible sun just means you'd be better off dead

>sun
*son

Good retort troglodyte

Smarter than you :)
Already making money on my btc

Of all the things to larp as, why as an autist? You can be anything on the Internet, and you chose... This.

Are you in high school or are you ACTUALLY living in your parents basement without a job or education?

Just being me.
Age 25. Dropped out of my first semester of Liberal Arts when I was 19. Been exploring the finer points of philosophy and art from the safety of my parents abode. btc is my ticket out of here, though.

>Made x$10K from my own money
>Convince my Dad to let me buy him some ETH
>He's skeptical as hell but he can't argue with the growth
>Convince him to get $2,000 worth and it doubles in a month
>He checks his wallet every day and stresses out about the price
>Tell him to hold it and it'll be fine because he's only lost the money if he sells it lower than he bought it for

>Start margin trading
>Open position has gone wrong and is going to lose me thousands and thousands if I get forcibly liquidated when I run out of margin
>Literally no money left
>Steal his ETH out of the wallet I made for him and use it to force down my liquidation price so I don't get JUST'd
>Tell him this advanced new app called Blockfolio will tell him the value of his ETH wallet even more accurately
>Download it and put in the amount of ETH he used to have
>He checks to see how "his cryptocurrency" is doing twice every day
>All his money is gone and every day I pray that he never asks me to get it for him

kys

Next dip will be around 2500USD, get ready to be raped by your father if he finds out.

>Next dip will be around 2500USD
Nah, it will go to $10,000

not gonna happen, ever, there are to many coins now, bitcoin is losing ground