Turks are good at warfa-

>Turks are good at warfa-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gravia_Inn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come every Turk victory has fuck ton of people on their side? It’s literally Chinese tier warfare. “Die but do”

They're cockroaches.

>believing inflated wikipedia numbers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gravia_Inn
>10.000 elite Ottoman troops got rekt by 115 thieves of dubious origin

>inflated
You can easily find sources for both battles in OP.

Even then everyone lost and won a few its all normal. Even the romans got heavily rekt here and there.

>defecting to losing side
what did they mean by this
did romanians LOVED turks

>elite troops
>led by an ANALBANIAN
that's why
behind every Ottoman defeat there's a balkanrapebaby/white subhuman

greatest ottoman victories were won by TÜRKish commanders and Sultans.
t. white subhuman with no history knowledge

If i ever see you white subhumans lurking around i'll kill you

t. cockroach subhuman with rape genetics

>ÖVÖRÖ TÖRK VÖCTÖRÖ HÖS FÖK TÖN ÖF PÖÖPLÖ ÖN THÖÖR SÖDÖ
>ÖM Ö ÖÖ*TÖ SÖBHÖMÖN

i'm sorry mr white subhuman, did you say something?

I can easily wipe the floor with you and rape your mother in front of you, why? i'm genetically superior to any yacubite subhuman.
that's also why we're replacing your subhuman race in your OWN countries

now cry, you subhuman with no melanin.

>with no melanin.

I can't hear you, T*rk.

If you're going to Turkpost at least use wh*Te and post black men, it's not convincing otherwise

you subhumans can't stay in the sun for more than 2 hours you were literally created by a Black scientist who happened to be evil as fuck

>How come every Turk victory has fuck ton of people on their side? It’s literally Chinese tier warfare. “Die but do”

>*furiously edits white defeats against Turks on wikipedia*

>He thinks the brown people will continue to last in our countries

We're gonna burn you cockroaches out of existence and it's gonna be glorious

>we gonna burn yo-
you cannot do a shit declining fertility rates do you really want teenagers to beat up white grandads?

>losing to roaches
How did they recover?

shit that's an inbred anglo subhuman gotta start the truck and run over that subhuman

Come on dude. Use black guys, Kara boga and ulan posts. Also call me wh*te. You are doing a great thing for the Turk poster.

Turks never fought in the Ottoman army.

Turk in Ottoman times was a byword for unwashed peasant. The Ottoman army was multiethnic but had very few next to none Turks, neither was the upper nobility pure Turks, and not to mention the Janissaries that had zero% turks or members of muslim origins. Even in the Seljuq times the Seljuq turks formed a separate caste from the rest of the converted anatolian muslims.

All of these people became "Turk" that is a constructed identity during Kemal times. The people who live in Turkey today are bunch of racial mutts.

>Source: my white subhuman ass
also before calling you white you gotta state your ethnicity
are you
A) Balkanrapebaby
B) Amerimutt mongrel
C) White subhuman for real
D) Some kind of a Slav(e)

answer or else i'll stick that keyboard up your ass. hurry up.

forgot to add
E) Other

lmao you are a funny dude.

I am an american samoan

you haven't answered it.
I suspect you're that Chechen subhuman in Russia but they can't form long sentences in English, they're too retarded for that.
>Amerimutt
disgusting

Do people forget how OP Turks were in the Middle Ages? They were one of the leading powers in the Middle East for centuries.

It's overshadowed now by how rotten they got in the 19th century but from 1100 to the end of the Safavid dynasty they were some of the most powerful forces on Earth.

>inb4 kys Mehmet
I'm White but I'm a pretty big Turkboo. They're like competent Mongols.

>evrenos
Literal greek rape baby

they kept losing to europeans as soon as they met competent foes like austria, poland or russia and then france
conquering decaying byzantines, divided balkans and arabs is not an achievement