What is, theoretically, the most profitable (probably illegal) activity in terms of money/(time investment x risk)?

What is, theoretically, the most profitable (probably illegal) activity in terms of money/(time investment x risk)?

Yeah ofc you are going to say drugs. But be specific - which drug, where (or from where to where), how to estimate minimize risk etc.

Other options would be hacking, sabotage or extortion. Harder to gauge and avoid the risk imo.

Bonus points for reasons.

Pic unrelated.

I'm not sure but offering your boypussy might unironically be a good jumpoff point for that initial capital befpre you go into drugs.

Kneepads, no risk, quick money, happy costomers

Being a drug lord who exports cocaine from south america

Unironically true and did even consider it, but offering my brain pussy works also.

High risk

Not sure about the risk

Order bulk mdma from Europe via deepweb . You can get bulk prices for $6-$11 a gram Street price varies from $80 to $100 a gram on the US. Sell to people who go to raves /Music Festivals.

>High risk
And high time investment. Also kind of a satuated market, no?

Risk comes from many possible points of failure and highly experienced opponents.

What about other drugs like heroin? The fiendish customers are both pro and con - could you somehow deal this without risking your skin, i.e. with a drone or would noone trust that initially?

Id stick with weed ,coke , psychedelics and mdma. Heroin attracts friends and very sketchy people vs other drugs . Sure you may make more money but you risk getting robbed or caught easily. If someone ODs and die get ready to run. Soceity hates it more than anything else. Mdma however just makes people much more friendlier. Users who have tried pure mdma will respect you more.

lmao, I'm picturing amazon drones dropping little baggies over the projects

Where to find sites

Selling drugs in person is risky either way, fiendish customers are not your only problem but also competition and undercover law enforcement.

Tell me this is no risk; otherwise it might be better to think about how to not deal with customers directly.

A point to consider is also frequency; the amount of deals you have to make is enourmous, even if you just want to replace a normal job.

So New Laredo is on the border of Mexico and offers numerous opportunities to make huge amounts of money working for Mexican cartels like the Zetas.

You’ll be mostly killing American law enforcement officers, journalists and anyone who pisses off the big guys.

You can easily make 25-30k a hit in addition to a $3000 weekly salary. If you’re doing 4 hits a month and maybe one or two small jobs you’re earning $123k a month and opening yourself up to new opportunities as well.

You’ll spend most of your time partying, dropping roches and smashing lines of washed cocaine. Maybe you’ll work 4-6 hours a week max.

Pretty fucking profitable.

Reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

I've been doing this for 4 years. The first few years were bs though . I only sold to get by a little. I made about 50 to 60k during my last year I moved on from being a street dealer to a distributor . IStopped because I had a close call.

But then you'll have to interact with Mexican drug cartels, which does not sound healthy at all in the long run. Not even sure if they let people "get out".

If you want to be a hitman can you not just offer your services on the dank net? Might be riskier to get caught and not as good money-wise though.

Also I can't believe that they kill so many that this is a market. Does the DEA try to zerg the zerg?

>50 to 60k
That is entry level stem tier, not impressed. Might have less time working, but more risk.

Didn't work a single minute. Spent most of my time smoking weed , watching tv , and playing games. I could be went balls deep but was too lazy to. I probably had a clientele of only 40 people .

Ah, just saw that you only sold to get by.

Makes sense, no one will fuck with their MDMA guy if he is honest. Still, sounds risky to me, trusting so many people. How did you make sure you did not get busted by cops (undercover or regular) or bouncers?

What would change if you decided to go in "balls deep"?

First three years yes because i was in school and had no idea what a lot of money was .First went through friends only . Then friends of friends . I was very picky of new people but once people kept buying from me they built of reputation and trust. I never dealt with fuckups , degenerates, or lowlifes. Then I hook people up with bulk prices so I deal with less people. I never sold in clubs or bars. The risk isn't worth it there. I only meet them at there house or some lowkey parking lot always on the lookout. My best customers were the gay community , for some reason gays REALLY love mdma like holy shit they would hit me up every other day begging for more. I never got caught. Maybe because I made the right moves or was just lucky.

Sweet. Maybe the gays like it because it is a community build around a sexual preference and love/molly goes well with sex.

Are/where you not afraid of some douchebag competition ratting you out, or some organized crime fucking with you? I mean yeah it's not crack, but still.

Nah not at all. I had the best quality mdma out there for the best prices. Literally no one could compete against me . I had the best shit and everyone preferred my shit than anyone else's. Anyone who was dealing mdma who tried my shit eventually switched over to me. I never dealt with gangsters or cartel figures because the people I associated with never dealt with those people. I was pretty under the radar and the Molly game in my city was pretty low so there wasn't much competition honestly .

Also never had anyone rat me out... at least to my knowledge . I was never really afraid . I was also careful who I dealt with and where I went. I guess I got so use to it . I knew what j was getting into so I was never paranoid .