youtube.com/watch?v=syo9aiAsWKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derbent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent
youtu.be/XnOVaDaGslQ
youtube.com/watch?v=elW__GWdmm0
youtube.com/watch?v=d7il6lDBnxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good ol' beheading vid

It's Caucasus, mountain niggers are always hard to deal with and are provocating that's why they had to deal with sassanids, arabs, khazars, and lately russians ... had it tough

Islam and wierd languages

nothing special

Turkoniggers that should have been killed

pre islam caucasus werent bad

Shamkhalate things

shitty province in empire total war mostly.

Volk Han
youtube.com/watch?v=syo9aiAsWKY

>Scythian and Mede barbarians aren't bad

They speak Azeri or some sort of Turkic language I believe, didn't they try to break away along with Chechenya a few times

But they werent barbarians, scythians were more civilized than germanics

Dagestan was always integrated by the Persians since fucking forever.

Some of the most aesthetic weapons known to mankind are from Kubachi, Dagestan.

Is that a gladius?

Is that a katana?

Based on appearances, Dagestan's weapons designs would appear to represent an ultimate combination of western VS. eastern swords. Very aesthetic designs. What were the Dagestanis like in ancient times, where they related more to Persians, Georgians, or Armenians? Were Scythians a major influence upon the region?

>What were the Dagestanis like in ancient times, where they related more to Persians, Georgians, or Armenians?

The story of this city is basically the story of ancient Caucasian Albania/Dagestan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derbent

have you literally never seen a dagger and a saber

Reminds me to some iberian dagers.
The Shashka, while cool looking, doesn't seem very safe to me.

nope Kindjal dagger and Shashka saber, two typical Caucasus weapons.

Afro-Abkhazians, or Abkhazians of African descent, also known as African Caucasians, were a small group of people of Black African descent in Abkhazia,[1] who used to live mainly in the settlement Adzyubzha at the mouth of the Kodori River and the surrounding villages (Chlou, Pokvesh, Agdarra, and Merkulov) on the eastern coast of the Black Sea in Eastern Europe.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent

It's where khabib is from
youtu.be/XnOVaDaGslQ

Many innocent farm animals were raped repeatedly by the locals.

Where did the “Muslims fuck animals” meme come from? I’m pretty sure that bestiality is punishable by death in Islam. Is goatfucking actually a thing in Muslim countries?

It's just an insult you use against any rural, agrarian people you don't like. American southerners are dog fuckers, welshman fuck sheep etc.

that was the first gore video I watched

holy shit it's still shocking

the way he screams for his mother, god it's awful

the weird colour of the film just makes it seem so real. how awful they were basically just kids as well

What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=elW__GWdmm0

nothing

Oh, I remember that video, it’s hilarious

those guys are illiterate mountain goat fuckers, but apparently they are good craftsmen.

good dancers too

youtube.com/watch?v=d7il6lDBnxA

>gold
>silver
>niello
>ivory
in case you like some bling with your stabbystabby