$UBIQ is going to the moon

Im 21. Made 103k off crypto in last three months. Not that much, but a big deal for a college student. My strategy is simple. Buy undervalued techs and hodl for 4-500% gains.

I bought lisk at .50, antshares at $2, stratis at $1, ark at .90.

Look what happened with all these smart contract platforms? well guess whats next? UBIQ

whales are keeping it down for now to accumulate. Ive watched the artificial sell walls come as its about to breakout. They did the same thing with lisk, ark, and neo before letting them rip.

UBIQ to ethereum is what litecoin is to bitcoin

get in now or cry, dont say nobody warned you. Do some DD nerds,

t. larper

Second that, UBQ tech is really good. All you have to do is trust Julian Yap.

Yup, the team is very impressive. just a matter of time when accumulation is done.

Its on a downtrend though

its doing the same exact pattern lisk did before taking off.

I believe you, but there are so many moons right now I can't wait for ubiq

t. Also 21 and tryong to make cash

yup could be 3-6 weeks, im accumulating a shit ton down here though.

So you're saying this is going to moon, again?

it will moon, yes

No point for me to accumilate, only $3100 :) Poor as fuck. Don't even work

actually it hasn't mooned yet, if you call those peaks in june "moon".

Prove you made those profits and I'll buy UBIQ and post proof

What's etc then?

you wanna see my current crypto holds, or trade history, or what?

> actually it hasn't mooned yet, if you call those peaks in june "moon".

Mmmm I dunno about this, looking at currennt market cap and supply and it already "mooned" over 500% in June/July, I kind of have a hard time thinking this will do another 4-500% which would put it just under Top 10 market cap.

I think OP was making good moves, put all his gains into UBIQ and bought at ATH and is now underwater.

UBIQ is superior to $ETC

nope, ive traded it for profit but now i am accumulating and holding for the big profits. Its at least a 5-bagger with current cap.

Anything, just prove it

t. sold my UBIQ and bought BLACKED

Better not be larping or stoned experiencing delusions of grandeur OP. I'm going in.

This coin has 5000 members in slack, and is better tech than ETC with a strong team. No reason it cant go to at least half of $ETC market cap (500mil)

true but its competing with many other coins, what makes it better than stuff like qtum?

You sold me, OP. I'm in for the ride.

expanse > ubiq

What is the idea of having all this smartcontract tokens???

>implying of any of you faggots have any interest on smart contracts

Bitcoin is not a bubble, but I think that all those smart contract shitcoins are in a bubble and will dump hard and ethereum will be the king

>liked the tech and the team, bought in few months ago at 60k
>that was the beginning of summer where it peaked at about 100k
>been holding ever since
>hearing the phrase "price is kept down" ever since
>mfw trying to figure out how long it takes for "whales" to accumulate coin that has a 60 million $ cap

Please don't mention this coin ever again.

This.