The Historical Hate of the Jewish People

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Every tribe, city, and nation that has ever hosted jews came to the same conclusion: Jews are snarky, poisonous guests. They all seem to agree that they're treacherous by nature and call for their expulsion or even extermination. Why is this the case? East and West, North and South -- Everybody hated the Jewish. Why so? Are all these nations wrong? Are they all just jealous of the superior Israelite?

This is not some /pol/ bullshit. I am seriously intrigued. Literally every single society that hosted the Jews ended up either exterminating them or kicking them out.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743

Somewhere deep in the jungles of Guatemala, an indigenous tribesman is thinking to himself "someone has got to stop these Jews."

Meditate on this fact.

>They all seem to agree that they're treacherous by nature and call for their expulsion or even extermination.
Not Greeks in the 20th century, Thessaloniki was practically a Jewish city until the holocaust.

The most rational explanation is that it is everyone else's fault that they arrive independently at the same opinions about Jews, and it's certainly not the Jews that are to blame for this remarkable coincidence.

When I went to the hills of northern Laos and my trecking guide told me that they don't like taking Israelis because they're pushy and disrespectful, I knew the reason is that Jews are God's chosen people. A spiritual elite who will receive scorn from those not converted to them.

This. The goyim are just jealous.

It just shows the power of antisemitism, which is why we NEED hatespeech laws. When it comes down to it, are you going to support preserving a document that's already been changed more than 20 times? Or are you going to support the survival of precarious minorities.

They have small penises

There's a ton of places who've had nice relations to their Jews. You just ignore them because LEL EBIN JOOS faggotry.

>Leave Canada because of a row with authorities
>come to Guatemalan village then leave because of a row with the native Mayans

I think we know who is in the wrong here.

Your children will think of you when you make this decision.

And low IQs. The goyim are basically just dumb cattle in case you haven't figured it out yet.

to be fair it's more because Lev Tahor is a child abusing cult than because they're Jews

>a child abusing cult

CIRCUMSCISION IS NOT CHILD ABUSE YOU DISGUSTING ANTI-SEMITE!!!

Is that a picture of David? My uncle didn't give permission for this. You can expect a letter from my lawyer

>Every tribe, city, and nation that has ever hosted jews came to the same conclusion: Jews are snarky, poisonous guests.
USA, Argentina, Poland, and Greece say no.

[citation needed]

Ottoman empire/turkey.

Are you threatening me?! That is seriously aggressive language and it is triggering my PTSD that I inherited from my grandmother who was in Auschwitz. Not only do I intend to report your hatespeech to the ADL, I will also be filing a cross-claim against you for assault so your attorney can expect to hear from my attorney!

>USA
special case. Everyone is an immigrant and the natives are all but extinct so no one gets to claim the land over the other.
>Argentina
I don't know shit about the country other than they hate Brazil and that's where Maradona and Messi come from.
>Poland
They had no choice as they are the entry door to Western Europe plus they might have done it just to fuck with Germany
>Greece
Fucking commies reeee

>Turkroaches love Jews

KEK

>They had no choice as they are the entry door to Western Europe
Poland specifically encouraged Jewish immigration starting from the Middle Ages because it was good for the economy. Jews expelled from places like Germany often fled there. No, they definitely had a choice. And were 10% Jewish prior to the Great Kraut Spergout.

>Slavs dont hate the Jews because they are Jews, we hate them because they are Germans." - General Radola Gajda
answer is obvious, Eternal Kraut is behind this again

India and China managed to treat their Jews decently enough. Same with Zoroastrian Persia.

It's either Greeks and Romans annoyed at perpetual rebels or Christians and Muslims triggered by a variant of their faith that denies Jesus/Mohammed.

I know early on in many european kingdoms, Jews were found guilty of shearing the edges down slightly off gold and silver coins and making a profit that way. And that's why some coins have ridged edges today :-)

>everyone hates Jews!
>except the two most powerful and successful countries in human history, but they don't count

Lots of peoples have been treated worse than the Jews. You just don't hear about them because they're all dead.

Jews are batshit insane racial supremacist lunatics who cant fathom that treating nonjews like shit will make them try to kill you every second of your life.

>There's a ton of places who've had nice relations to their Jews

Name 5

>USA
Jews have been hated by practically everyone here until the 80s. The only thing that has curbed anti-Jewish atitudes in the US was the total takeover of American media and education system by the Hebrews.

>Argentina
Jews were not oppressed there as much as they were in Europe, but antisemitic sentiments have always been widespread in Argentina.

>Poland
63% of Poles believe that Jews control international banking and media

>Greece
69% of Greeks hold antisemitic views

You mean the US and China? The US was extremely antisemitic not long ago and China is not very antisemitic only because they have few Jews.

>Jews have been hated by practically everyone here until the 80s.
Revisionist history, they were an accepted and established group by the early 20th century with high rates of marriage to other ethnic groups and large amounts of influence and success. I did my final report on this subject for last year's 400-level history class.

Holy fuck was there a raid?

The reason Jews were kicked out of so many countries in the Middle Ages was because Christians in Europe, for religious reasons, were prohibited from being moneylenders, so Jews generally took this place because they were the only significant non-Christian minority. When the state owed too much money to the Jews who they forced to go into money lending, they expel them because it is easier and more profitable than paying them back.

In places like Russia and Ukraine, Jews were often the middlemen between landlords and peasants, so the Jews had to do all the dirty work of the landlords. This brewed Jew hatred among the general population.

>but muh every single country did it
Yeah because every single country that did it happens to have the same holy book which happens to blame the Jews for the death of their Messiah. Hmmmmm its almost as if they didn't all start to hate Jews independently and it was part of the culture regardless of whether Jews were there or not.

Dan Simmons, not a religious person, a science fiction writer, held a meeting with several other writers who were going to put out an anthology of science fiction stories.

They brainstormed for days about what they could write about that would be happening 3500 years from today.

They came up with one theme. 3500 years from now, someone will be trying to kill the Jews.

If you don't know God, don't believe the Jews are the Chosen People, and don't know that the devil runs this world, you will never understand the Jewish people and the treatment of same.

At this point people just pretend to be /pol/lacks. I can guarantee 90% of it is satire.

Literally every major city in Europe before Nazis rolled in?

Different user but that is no excuse. "Ironically" being anti-Semitic is still being anti-Semitic, they can fuck off to /pol/

>le “Jews are hated because they are a middleman minority” maymay

>Christians in Europe, for religious reasons, were prohibited from being moneylenders, so Jews generally took this place

Hmm, I wonder why Judaism allows Jews to financially exploit gentiles but doesn’t allow them to financially exploit each other.. It’s almost as if Judaism is a religion which is hostile to non-Jews and encourages discrimination against them. Maybe that’s why Jews have been so much hated throughout history? No, it must be because gentiles are stupid and evil bigots!

Isn't it funny that whenever people talk about how Jews were were despised by the host nation that they conveniently skip over Indian Jews, which were one of the oldest foreign religions to arrive into India and have historically lived in India without any instances of antisemitism from the local majority populace.

You think that's funny? The Jesuits have been kicked out of more countries than the Jews, and they've only been around for 500 years.

Nobody talks about that, ever.

The (((Jesuits))) have been kicked out of a lot of countries precisely because they are Jews.

>There is this one place with a tiny Jewish population in which Jews were not hated so the fact that Jews were despised in almost every place with a substantial Jewish population is irrelevant. Checkmate, racists!

No, it's because God separated them out from the rest of the world by their dress, diet, worship, and ancestry. That was back in the days of the Old Covenant.

Under the New Covenant, most of them are estranged from God.

They're a Catholic order of assassins.

The assassinate Jews. And Christians.

Well when you make the claim that EVERY population has grown to despise and expel the Jews, the fact that there is a place where that never happened, it does disprove such a claim.

Yup.

Not to mention the fact that if the Jews indeed were the banks, and the country became bankrupt, the sensible thing to do would be to get rid of the banks.

Now you're not bankrupt.

Jews were a tiny minority wherever they went retard

There are way more examples.

KURDISH JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_Jews
Kurdish Jews never faced anti-Semitism at the hands of Kurdish Muslims.

MOUNTAIN JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
Mountain Jews never faced anti-Semitism by people of the Caucasus

GEORGIAN JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Jews
Georgian Jews never faced anti-Semitism by Georgian Christians

please point in history to a minority that never underwent a period of repression or expulsion by the dominant ethnic group/religion/nationality

>b-but all those countries!!!
because this particular minority happened to be a minority in a lot of different countries. if I scattered communities of hindus throughout all of europe for 1000 years and waited, a crossposting dumbfuck like OP would ask why so many different countries kicked out the hindus

>jews don't financially exploit each other
>jews are a sinister hivemind

>This is not some /pol/ bullshit.
>Literally every single society that hosted the Jews ended up either exterminating them or kicking them out.

I'm sorry, but this is some /pol/ bullshit. Most places Jews lived in they were fine. The only people who systematically oppressed them for a millennia were European Christians and Arab Muslims. Iranians of all kind were chill with Jews, Asians were chill with Jews, Armenians, Georgians and other Caucasian people were chill with Jews, Indians were chill with Jews, Berbers were chill with Jews (before being Arabized), Mongols were chill with Jews (before becoming Muslim). There are other places where Jews never faced oppression I just can't remember them all off the top of my head.

>Georgian Jews never faced anti-Semitism by Georgian Christians
I can think of at least one major counterexample with a very large mustache.

People really like ignoring the USA, huh. Outside of the South they weren't bogged down in autism like the *ropeans and *rabs, so Jews had little issue here all things considered. As early as 1840, Jews were comfortably middle class on average and nearly a third of them married outside of their ethnic group. The USA has also been the home of the largest Jewish population in the world since about the early 20th century.
>Iranians of all kind were chill with Jews
Maybe historically, but from 1979 to 2011 Iran's Jewish population shrunk from 100,000 to 8,000, at a time when the general population increased over twice over.

>believing in the false dichotomy of pol and reddit

/pol/. Leave.

China nowadays has few jews. They were so non-antisemitic that their jews fully integrated.

>Every tribe, city, and nation that has ever hosted jews came to the same conclusion:
The Scots didn't, hence Freemasonry.

>deicide
>tend to be wealthy (while Christians were generally prohibited from usury)
>tend to seal themselves off from society
Three big reasons, created a great deal of distrust.

So is this thread still up?
Your post make no sense, jew is not a race and hebrews were totally different people with different culture

Reported

>Maybe historically, but from 1979 to 2011 Iran's Jewish population shrunk from 100,000 to 8,000
That was mainly because of Zionism though. Most of them left consensually.

>Nobody talks about that, ever.
Jesuits are like the third go-to conspiracy after the freemasons and the jews

>all the redditors ITT not getting in the spirit of banter

I will nail the scalp of every redditor I find

>being retarded is banter

Do you have a source on that quote?

It is the nature of this site to shitpost. Sorry if it offends your reddit sensibilities sweety.

China is philosemitic because they admire Jews for this business acumen and dominance of United States

>This is not some /pol/ bullshit

>I've been here since 2011, I'll tell you hwat!

Goyim hate jews because they get out competed by Jews whenever they live together. It's only natural for the weak to fear the strong, after all, success breeds jealousy.

>but it's ok to be retarded everyone else is

That was because of irrational prejudice against their religion.

Just leaving this here.

Breadpill me on that

And don’t forget jealousy.

A good chunk of those so-called expulsions are fake.

I didn't check actually, but I know they were at minima ostracised, if not pogrom'd, during all western Europe history. They must be fucking annoying (I never met any jew though).

Jews were a multigenerational algorithm designed to create the atom bomb.

fuck jews

I'm a jew.

I just want to add to the thread something I almost never say, whenever you hate Jews, you do not hate most Jews. Almost all of the reasoning people give as to why they hate us is valid only on the top class of Jews and not the general public. A guy in the thread mentioned Jews being able to cuck people as long as they are not Jews, while it is true, it is outdated as any other rule from ancient times of any other religion. I know for a fact, as I have personally seen it happen, that any jew that try's to be anti goy is generally ignored and criticized by others. For example there was a time where a person, one of the top Jews, suggested a day in which we do not talk to any goys. The amount of whiplash that came from this statement was big to say the least.

Also something that really joggs my noggin is how people conviniently use the fact that historical figure was a Jew as a way to hate others. Like hating Marx and using that to justify Jews being "evil", even if this same person idolizes the Germans.

In short: I'm a jew, you don't hate all Jews, you hate bad people and Jews in general are chill people who normally have no problem with you.

The Jews in the holy land before the diaspora were actually forbidden from any loaning at interest at all.
It was only when they were exiled out of the Holy Land by the Romans that this changed.
Don't shame the victim

Yes there was raid that's been ongoing for a year now

None of these people are Irish. Not even sure they could put Ireland on a map.

Every board that has ever hosted /pol/tards came to the same conclusion: /pol/tards are snarky, poisonous guests.
Fuck off.

>an uncontacted tribe with no knowledge of modern civilization kicked out the jews

B-BUT ANTI SEMITISM D-DEY HATE US CUZ W-WERE SMART N SHIET

top kek

>Uncontacted tribe

Hmm i wonder how they became Catholics and had running water

Idiot.

>Update
wow the Irish Internet Defense Force is here already?

>Kennedy
>Not Irish

>mountain Jew
Holy shit there is such a thing as a mountain Jew holy shit LMAO!

Shit's straight out of D&D monsters manual or something.

If their hatred was inherent then why did any of them let jews into their nations in the first place?

>the village elders said the Jewish members "wanted to impose their religion" and were undermining the Catholic faith that was predominant in San Juan La Laguna
The tribe was mad at jews trying to convert them. Which is the exact opposite of what /pol/tard narrative of jews says. And it has absolutely nothing to do with some retarded worldwide conspiracy, it's just fundamentalists being annoying as fuck, which nobody denied.

What other types of Jews are out there? Are there fire Jews, frost Jews?

>born in Brookline
>parents born in Boston
>grand parents born in USA
So Irish...

Judging by the way you type you're obviously a smug prick, which might not be indicative to all jews, but your the only one here so I am forced to extrapolate.

Provide a counterargument

>fire Jews
Wouldn't that be a Zoroastrian Jew?