Fuck you all for killing the most promising coin since Ethereum. I will never forgive you. I was all in and lost 40%

fuck you all for killing the most promising coin since Ethereum. I will never forgive you. I was all in and lost 40%

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.iota.org/instant-feeless-flash-channels-88572d9a4385
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/70ya29/time_for_a_paradigm_shift_has_come/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoin didn't become "numba whan" overnight. How about some patience?

Always buy at ath! There are only 2 possibilities for iota- in 5 years it will be a) 500x gains b) dead. See if you trust the team

That's what you get for buying a shitcoin.

الله أكبر
يوتا أسرع نقل على البحر المتوسط
برايس يوتا
يوتا أكبر

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

الله أكبر
يوتا أسرع نقل على البحر المتوسط
برايس يوتا
يوتا أكبر

thats what you get for buying sjw coin you fucking cuck faggot

>Blaming Veeky Forums because you invested in a project with flawed encryption techniques that got exposed by MIT researchers

Hey man, I bought IOTA at $1.00. Just hold. Not even fucking kidding.

Gnagna muh my whitesupreme genes, m-muh pride.... Why none of you fags bashes ethereum for helping refugees?

Do you honestly think that /pol/s hysterical neckbeards control the future of DAGs?

Just because a dev pointed out the bleeding obvious, which is that countries will have to implement infrastructural solutions to refugee housing. And then /pol/ flips out because in its "white (power) knight" narrative anything short of launching refugees into the sun is somehow capitulating to the bad guys.

IOTA is going to do really well, goy.
Don't let go of it.

Can I get a quick rundown?

No one forced you to buy a cuck coin

Fuck off goat fucker

Fuck your goat if you want to fuck

ALLAHU AKBAR praise iota praise iota

Iota best coin ever for jihad of West

>and lost 40%
be patient my friend - wait 10 years;

when I bought some BTC in 2012, I thought "..perhaps in 30 yrs ti'll rising"

>ti'll rising"
it'll be rising

is there some forum like /biz without these children?

IOTA AKBAR
WE WILL SHOW THEM
INSHALLAH

Internet Asshole

These guys love to flame you for the lulz. It is interesting to note that the Internet Tough Guy's arch-nemesis is the Internet asshole, despite the fact that they share many of the same characteristics. Because this Internet Tough Guy is so much more mature than you and everyone you'll ever meet, he will frequently call the victim a "child," "young one" and "shotacon," as well as other kinds of almost not so insulting names, implying youth and frailty. They might even call them "boy" because, as you already know, there no girls on the Internet. They will also get extremely butthurt if the things they say are called threats. They prefer to call everything they say "facts," because they are so much moar smarter than you, and so much more maturerer than you are.

Good. Maybe now devs and project leaders will stop being virtue-signalling faggots that hurt their brand.

How is IOTA dead? Nearly every crypto currency has a period with rapid growth followed by months of a downtrend, as the hype has died a little.

IOTA is currently only listen on one single exchange, so the barrier of entry is still high.

If IOTA start to run smoothly (faster confirmations etc.) and it's listed on more exchanges I cannot see why IOTA wouldn't soar.

IOTA is the most ambitious currency, and if all pans out it could be the number one currency. If you were only after short term gain, then I don't understand why you bought IOTA with it's current issues...

Don't worry OP iota will go up in the future. It's a good coin with huge potential. Just let the memes die.

:- )

mmmh
Some peolple want to have fun and talk about sice stuff (here eg about IOTA)

if there are other who "iota akbar" so they are immature in my eyes, because the first days it was funny and creative but now it is only fucking boring;

bring me some news and facts about IOTA and I am happy

>talk about sice stuff
nice stuff

Here's some news for you if you haven't heard.
blog.iota.org/instant-feeless-flash-channels-88572d9a4385

The dev won't let you forget how easily triggered he is, so this will keep happening. Emotions have no place in business

I made some money from it when it went from 12k sats to 14k sats but seriously fuck the deluded libtard devs

thank you and here something for you

philosophical thougts from a dev
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/70ya29/time_for_a_paradigm_shift_has_come/

>EmotionsEmotions
we are all humans and humans have emotions;

fucking business

Are you brainlets retarded? The article does not even mention your fucking OMG coin

>Why none
ESLs please go and stay go.