Hitler was alive in Colombia in 1954

Supposedly Hitler fled to Columbia after the war and the CIA knew.
Did this actually happen??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5035335/How-CIA-Hitler-alive-Colombia-1954.html

Who's Hitler?

I don't give a shit about your obscure literally who politicians

Oy vey goyim. Just believe what (((historians))) tell you.

>Who's Hitler?
One of the most influential and controversial figures in human history.
If he fled to Columbia there clearly has been a deliberate cover up
What else are ((((they)))) not telling us???

A drunken imperialist making a quotable phrase is not the final say on how history actually works.

>imperialist
>responsible for putting an end to his imperial empire

Pick one

Some autistic Austrian with a faggy mustache
Wouldn't surprise me.
Could you imagine the shitstorm in Allied countries if the USSR announced that he got away?
>What else are ((((they)))) not telling us???
Anything that would go against the mythologized narrative

Latin America es WHITE

Hitler dont exist! He is the hit-ler the one who causes systematic hitting lol.

>Who's Hitler?
Some Communist Euro dictator from the 50s who's bad because he killed Jews or something.

>dailymail
Kek

Yeah, him, Bat Boy and Sasquatch all fled there using this one neat trick!

>Could you imagine the shitstorm in Allied countries if the USSR announced that he got away?
They initially did

The second to last avatar of Vishnu.

Who is the last?

When he returns as the kalki to kill all the niggers

There were literally hundreds of documents like this, it's nothing groundbreaking or shocking. The CIA carefully collected and analyzed all reports and accounts of potential Hitler sightings in Latin America, no matter how stupid or unrealistic they were.

Why is there no concrete evidence of Hitler's death? Honest question.

There is, Russian testimony.

There are numerous witnesses who were with him in the bunker.

source pls

>At a major press conference on June 9, with Vyshinsky sitting next to Zhukov, the new “official Russian version” was announced to American, British, French and Russian correspondents. Hitler’s last-minute marriage to Eva Braun was disclosed by Zhukov. He said that she had flown to Berlin in the last day to be at Hitler’s side. “It is well known that two days before Berlin fell Hitler married Eva Braun” he said. He added that the Russians had found references to the marriage in the diaries of Hitler’s personal adjutants. Zhukov said “We have found no corpse that could be Hitler’s” and added that Hitler and Braun had good opportunities to get away from Berlin; “He could have taken off at the very last moment, for there was an airfield at his disposal.” Zhukov told the press “The circumstances are highly mysterious. We did not identify Hitler’s body and I cannot say anything about his fate. …” Zhukov added, “Now it is up to you British and Americans to find him."

I have a pic of Elvis drinking a Piña Colada in a bar in Cancun in 1986.

I know /pol/ fell for this bullshit.
The answer is still no. He's dead.