Guys

Guys....

Is the Dow Jones Industrial gonna go back up

Other urls found in this thread:

aaii.com/journal/article/dont-fight-the-fed-interest-rates-and-their-impact-on-the-stock-market.touch
cnbc.com/2017/09/19/fed-economist-no-evidence-qe-works-as-balance-sheet-unwind-starts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know the fed is going to sell off all its stocks starting in october right? lmao
they LITERALLY told you they were going to pump the market back in 2009, and they LITERALLY told you that they're dumping it starting now.
dont be fucking retarded user lmao

ALL IS GOING AS PLANNED

This guy was shorting back when trump won though, right? He'd be fucked up the ass, no matter what happens.

Stock market crash > crypto bull run. This will be even bigger than may-june. Get in. NOW

It's just a position that he has been in the red on for a while, he adds to it with other income streams as it gets further into the red. It's a strategy called buy low sell high. He's about to go high.

this. This is why I'm all in on crypto and even forexing now but staying the fuck out of stocks and real estate for at least a few more years.

WE ARE THE DOW JONES MARINES

Really this. Fed's gonna crash the economy with their rate increases and make it worse with balance sheet unwinding. They always trigger recessions this way. We were overdue for one anyway. I don't give a shit though since I can short the market.

i see

how do we keep this whale out Veeky Forums?

FUCK I JUST PUT $10K INTO THE STOCK MARKET. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SAFE INVESTMENT NOW IM RUINED

MOMMMMY

I literally just invested in the dow last week. FML.

>buying the tip
lmao why

Reported.

Fuck off with this shit its not crypto.

anyone who bought between 2012 and today was "buying the tip"

But imagine being the fool that bought the tip of the tip

WE ARE THE DOW JONES MARINES AND WE WILL NOT SELL UNTIL RETIREMENT

Im from sweden and buy swedish and norwegian stocks, theyre doing pretty damn good, start buying american bluechip stocks, and all i get is a decline
fml

dow jones will keep going up and it has nothing to do with "fed" as 99% of clueless people seem to think

I mean, for one, bank stocks literally get a pumping when fed rate hikes are expected. And interest rates kind of impact everything.

explain

Yellen literally told people "we will unwind the balance sheet" and now that they're doing it everyone is wondering why stawks are going down.

Hmmmmmm... You may actually be retarded.

you can draw a correlation with a thousand things if you want to. dow buyers simply are not domestic they never are. that's 30 largest companies in murica thats it. sp500 and nasdaq have their own buyer segment but dow leads the way

in big picture stock market is a very small market

You don't actually know what G3 Central Banks means, do you.

Also, avatar fagging makes you looks like a autistic retard.

compared to what? forex?

what does that even mean?

it is going up, i said this early 2015 and i still say it. everyone has been calling a crash since 2011, that's simply called gamblers fallacy they look at charts and "oh wow it's higher than ever must crash fed is printing"

95% of retail is still afraid of markets due to dot com and subprime, two frequent crashes wounded the retail so bad they remain afraid for a long time.

Only way. His son Alex will inherit his capital but he is a low-T autist and a homosexual and will probably squander the money.

>Mfw the stock market crashes to hell and all the boomers sell low to pile into crypto as I dump my bags on them

It's gonna go sideways for a long time. Developing markets will be BTFO. Expect crash around 2022, likely due to China.

source: my dad works for the bogdanoffs

But everyone knows the FED is gonna increase interest rates. That's why people are selling now and will be buying back in when the Fed actually does it, right?

Sell the rumor, buy the news.

this is an article which goes into a bit of detail about how rate hike impact different sectors:
aaii.com/journal/article/dont-fight-the-fed-interest-rates-and-their-impact-on-the-stock-market.touch

this is just an article detailing some of issues with QE: cnbc.com/2017/09/19/fed-economist-no-evidence-qe-works-as-balance-sheet-unwind-starts.html

The reason why this is different to past calls for market concern, with monetary policy, is because this will involve both rate increases and the fed beginning to no longer purchase certain treasuries to replace some of those which are maturing. The tap is being tightened and the water is becoming more expensive. This will impact an elevated stock market, and a currently very low yielding debt market.

Yup when the fed gets forcefully audited BTC will jump to $50000

Holy shit i'm going to bed now, read up on quantitative easing you fucking nigger, it's not a conspiracy, the fed is officially stating that they are pumping the market.

The old billionaires will die off and their prodigies will not be able to compete with us. I guarantee you that in the future a large amount of early adopters from Veeky Forums will be running the world. Aka /pol/ takeover.

BUY LOW LADS

when the jews are slaughtered for their crimes against all people, all the stolen wealth will be released. Then its gonna be good times in the USA. kill jews get money

Don't be deluded, don't be a Dowie