Why was the Nordic race so succesful?

Why was the Nordic race so succesful?

Other urls found in this thread:

yfull.com/tree/R-L23/
youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture#Predecessors:_Poltavka_culture.2C_Abashevo_culture.2C_Corded_Ware_culture
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it utilized the greatest inventions of the other civilizations while not getting invaded by 5 different people very year. Also pretty smart on their own, which may have to do with the fact they had to develop close knit communities in oder to cope with the cold, which made people come closer and develop more complex communities.

Even the Sumerian civilization was Nordic.

They also had many inventions of their won, but the rest seems about right.

>pretty smart on their own
Eh, should have clarified, you are right.

>succesful

That's not a pure Nordic.

>PIE peoples
>all Nordic

Neither is a Swede though.
Mordvins are and Sminem could never pass as one.

>t. butthurt dark-eyed farmerboy
If they were not Nordid, then explain these mummies.

Mate they built half the civilisations that created those technologies and peoples that invaded others.

The most of Swedes are real Nordids, and a lot of Russians are real Nordids too. The Nordic type can be even spotted in as exotic places as Afghanistan you know.

>1800 BC
>1800 BC
>1800 BC
>1800 BC
>1800 BC
>1800 BC

>Tarim basin 1800 BC
Thousands of years and thousands of miles away from the PIE homeland

So according to your logic, these direct Indo-European descendants, of which 11 had R1a y-DNA, and 1 had Middle-Eastern T DNA got this influence from... uhm... the Chinese? You make no sence boy.
Thousands miles to the EAST. They were not influenced by any Western European.

Proto-Indo-Europeans were R1b and dark skinned

Swedes don't cluster with Corded Ware or Yamnaya.

Wrong. R1b Celto-Germanic people were light-haired too as well as Italics. This is why the most of originally Italic Roman Emperors had light pigmentation.

Are you baiting? Because if not, GET THE FUCKING OFF.

Utter horseshit. They have a lot of R1a y-DNA which means they are DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF CORDED WARE.

And Yamnaya were swarthy probably because they were only cousins to the real PIE. They had irrelevantt R-Z2103 haplogroup which is the most popular in Turkey...

Utter horseshit. They have a lot of R1a y-DNA which means they are DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF CORDED WARE.

And Yamnaya were swarthy probably because they were only cousins to the real PIE. They had irrelevantt R-Z2103 haplogroup which is the most popular in nowadays Turkey...

>Y-DNA determines phenotype
Fuck off back to The Apricity. R1b PIE steppe samples were swarthy but their R1b Bell Beaker descendents were fair. Pigmentation can change rapidly within a few thousand years.

>Swedes are not Nordid
Are you retarded?

>DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF CORDED WARE.
This means nothing when it comes to phenotype.

>They had irrelevantt R-Z2103 haplogroup which is the most popular in Turkey...
It's been established that R1b came from the steppe and more than likely brought the Indo-European language and culture with it.

>Y-DNA determines phenotype
No, but it determines their Nordid Indo-European origin.

>blonde hair = Nordid
You are literally dumber than the average The Apricity """taxonomist""". Even they know that there's far more to phenotype than hair colour.

>This means nothing when it comes to phenotype.
It means everything, because the original Corded Ware people were predominantly Nordic. Just like the Swedes of today.
Picrel: Swedish man who could pass as a legit Proto-Indo-European. His skull is literally the same as the skull of dead Cordeds.

>NORDID NORDID NORDID NORDID NORDID NORDID NORDID NORDID NORDID
Please stop. What are you, RealSarmatians?

Blond hair is a Nordid trait. Even every real anthropologist like C.S. Coon wrote that the Swedish are predominantly Nordid.... oh my fucking gods you are so dumb.

Swedes have like 20% R1a.
Z2103 is closely related to Western European R1b.

Still, Swedes are mixed as fuck with native farmers.

That's not the problem in your pseudointelectual argument. The pathetic point of your entirely thread is just ridiculous. Probably you have like, I don't know, 5 or 6 "RACES" in your blood right now. You eat a meme, and you eat it all.

>all that snownigger butthurt ITT
Always

>Blond hair is a Nordid trait.
That doesn't make it exclusively Nordid. Nordid is determined by other factors like facial structure and facial features.

This phenonigger is almost as bad as D*minican

I'm a proud Nordic Indo-European descendant :)
>write some bullshit
>say that someone has "pseudointelectual argument"
kys
I know. But in the case of the Swedes it is a Nordic trait. And they are predominantly leptorrhine, mesocephalic, leptoprosopic et cetera. The UP survivors are only predominant in the Southwest Coast.

>Z2103 is closely related to Western European R1b.
No it is not.

> I'm a proud Nordic Indo-European descendant

Yes it is.

It definitely is.

>being a "Nordid"
LMAO, I'd rather have my wide-face with wide-jaw, strong and straight nose, thick dark hair and deep-set of eyes than be some "Nordid" blonde feminine faggot

I'm not an amerifat. I'm from Poland, the archaelogical centre of the Corded Ware culture :)
Nope.
Nah.

>t.

Get out of our board. Please, get out even from Veeky Forums.

That's obviously an egg-head. I said wide-face, you faggot.

It doesn't even matter how closely related it is because it's been confirmed that Western European R1b originated from the steppe.

That's not a wide face

A medshit will not give me orders.
Here is your euryprosopic "master" race. LOW FWHR STRONK WE WUZ HIGH TEST AND SHIEEET

But they are close. The split occurred on the steppe in the early Bronze Age.

Western European R1b isn't derived from Z2103 but it's a sibling clade to it.

yfull.com/tree/R-L23/

>It doesn't even matter how closely related it is because it's been confirmed that Western European R1b originated from the steppe.
Maybe from the steppe, but not from swarthy yamnaya who had irrelevant branch.

>Western European R1b isn't derived from Z2103 but it's a sibling clade to it.
And this is why Western European R1b people had light hair and Z2103 niggers were swarthy,

SUCCESS
BREEDS
JEALOUSY

>Proto-Indo-European
>Nordic

This is a piece of shit. Rad and Polonium (literally called after Poland) were discovered by Maria Skłodowska.

I think anyone claiming to be part of the Nordic Master Race™ should post their face or facial profile as proof of their Nordicness.

If they were not Nordic, explain this Afghan man then.

i always knew the "NORDIC IE guy" was a Polack

>Medshit
Underage or borderline.

>t.

Indo-Iranians were descended from the Nordicized corded ware culture, not directly from PIE.

>Nordicized
By who? All IE cultures were at least partially Nordic. Maybe except Anatolians, we can't be sure about them.

the aboriginal north-east europeans

>the aboriginal north-east europeans
Bearing what y-DNA? Btw. Tocharians were light pigmented and 11 of their males had R1a while one had Neolithic Farmer T y-DNA. None had haplogroup like I1.

>Bearing what y-DNA?
Their Y-DNA is irrelevant because obviously IE Y-DNA would have dominated.

>Their Y-DNA is irrelevant because obviously IE Y-DNA would have dominated.
Just like phenotypical genes. Remember that blue eyes are recessive, so it's impossible to turn the most of population blue-eyed while being a minority with recessive gene.

My ancestors:
youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw

>what_is_sexual_selection.jpg

Why did Tocharian women have only EHG or Asian mtDNA then?

EHG covered almost all of north-east and eastern Europe so obviously the non-IE communities there would have had EHG mtdna.

What about Corded Indo-Europeans who brought blondism to Scandinavia? They didn't mix with Northern EHG...

Corded Ware did not bring blonde hair to northern Europe.

What brought blond hair to Europe if not the Corded Ware then? Btw: Corded crania are overwhelmingly NORDIC. Here are skulls from Eulau, all R1a btw.

my ancestors :)

This man has Indo-European looking skull though.

>Nordicized
WE

------------------------->

/pol/ is full of dumb, ignorant shitskins writting some bullshit like "LOLWZ NORDKUCKS DINDU ACHEIV ANYTHING WE SHITSKINS WUZ EVERYTHING AND SHIEEET"

Blonde hair existed in Europe thousands of years prior to the Corded Ware expansion.

Interesting claim. I've read on this forum only retarded ones like "LULWZ BLUE EYES ARE 1000 YEARS OLD!11". This is something new.

But why do you think that Indo-Europeans had to be swarthy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture#Predecessors:_Poltavka_culture.2C_Abashevo_culture.2C_Corded_Ware_culture

>https

I don't think that. I just don't believe that they were Nordic supermen who spread blonde hair, blue eyes and the Nordic phenotype everywhere they went.

>I just don't believe that they were Nordic supermen who spread blonde hair, blue eyes and the Nordic phenotype everywhere they went.
Why? We find Blond hair even in as exotic as Afghanistan because of their expansion.

polacks aren't even Corded Ware so why the fuck do you chimp out so much

>Why?
Because non-IE north-east Europeans were in all likelihood fairer than PIE, especially southern PIE. So while IE did spread fair features eastward, blonde hair =/= IE.

>polacks aren't even Corded Ware
t. reterd
Poland was a fully Corded territory unlike Germany. We are also partilineal Corded R1a descendants.

EHG is also associated with brown eyes.
Blue eyes come from the west.

>So while IE did spread fair features eastward, blonde hair =/= IE.
They also probably spread light features westward into Western Europe. And Southward into Italy.

>>Nordic
>>Successful
Pick one.

>discussins with Roman historians
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
You are typically low-IQd for a shit-eyed m*d.

>Poland was a fully Corded territory unlike Germany. We are also partilineal Corded R1a descendants.
WE

Actually yeah you're right about EHG being largely brown-eyed, but I thought that blue eyes were dominant in the Baltic region during the Mesolithic? Not EHG, but not IE either.

Regardless, the implication that Indo-Europeans were the propagators of blonde hair, blue eyes and fair hair into a mass of shitskins is ridiculous.

They are all light-eyed, so you have just proven my point retard.

There is no such thing as a nordic race, or an-indo european race.

There is the caucasian race, and the various ethnicities and cultures associated with it. No one below Germany should be considered of "Nordic" descent or culture.

>light eyes = Nordic
There you go again. With my limited taxonomy skills from when I used to browse anthropology forums, I think I can say that only a few of those individuals would actually be considered Nordic.

>There is no such thing as a nordic race, or an-indo european race. There is the caucasian race
O N E R A C E
N
E
R
A
C
E

This whole site is nonsense pseudoscience.

Please remove yourself.

They are not pure Nordids, but they have visible Nordic admixture.

If you want me to post purely Nordic Poles, then alright.