Should i buy? Pic related is making me a bit anxious desu

Should i buy? Pic related is making me a bit anxious desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

vergecurrency.com/faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on its current price. Don't chase, but buy when it's low. If it's high-risk or you're just not sure, just dump enough money into it that you can afford to lose. Might surprise you.

buy it

Cool. Just bought 25K. I dunno why but my gut tells me its going to be big. Time will tell.

i got 25k too, i bought at 140 sats.
Devs are a bit shady imo, but if they deliver their wraith protocol it might moon, who the fuck even knows

kek cant wait to see people regret not getting into verge when it was just just a fraction of a penny.

also going to be added on binance very soon

i got about 20k, am i gonna make it?

when is this shitcoin gonna moon

no one can tell you man, it all depends if the developers actually deliver on their wraith protocol and if it's any good, but i doubt it's going to get dumped hard in the short term

That's what really triggers me about this coin. It seems it has all the start aligned for it; entering many new exchanges. Experienced devs. Good privacy tech, fast speeds. Rapid development cycles. No pump and dump scams or ico nonsense. Im rather unexperienced when it comes to cryptos, but im literally not seeing any significant disadvantages. I just have a gooood feeling about this one boys.

I got 430k feelsgood

Monero is much better in nearly e ery way and is actually used.

i hope you are right user

except it really isnt. Verge has a public ledger, yes. But it also has a private ledger with tor build into it. It will use wraith to totally obfuscate users. There is no one single approach to privacy, if it works, it works. On top of that, verge is much faster.

Fuck, i dunno... it just seems like a fucking good investment at the moment.

A public ledger is not what people want in an anonymous currency, and it is why people are using Monero and not Verge

Read this mate. Verge offers complete anonimity within its public ledger. It has choosen this route because they feel a public ledger is neccesary for mass adoption, and i tend to agree with them. Wraith protocol is a nice piece of tech.

vergecurrency.com/faq/

When/if they release it and don't dump on us after the hype

The complete pic is this one here

>mate
You have to go back fella

Pivx is way faster than Verge.
I would rather invest on Verge.

Keep shit posting while the rest of us are going to the moon

>Keep shit posting while the rest of us are going to the moon
They told me the same thing when i told em hashocean wasn't a good idea. (And monero is gonna rape asses)

you are fucking retarded you useless kike die in a hole shitskin

>guy just states verge's condition
>start offending him
This is why we are not going to throw our money away with this shit.

Yet as usual, you offer no substantial arguments what so ever. Nothing but fud. Its one of the reasons why i went for verge instead of monero desu. I see it as a sign of weakness.

But as i've said, time will tell.

in the simplest way possible, this coin is not a fucking privacy coin. They give a option to hid your ledger. Its like running bticoin though a tor node. Take that as you will.

hmmm i seen to have sold 7 mil Verge a while ago.

you sold before they release wraith and the whitepaper for wraith?

u think that i have time or patience to research the shit i buy and sell?

>the chad investor

tfw you missed out on 10 btc profit

I bought 4kk at 70ish and sold at 200 sats.