ELIX

Don't miss this moon mission. 6M Supply at 0.04 cents.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this being shilled so hard

At least for me, the supply and price is so nice

I'm all in for this. Don't know if I'm just falling for the shill, but it basically can't go anywhere but up and lots of people say it should go anywhere from 1-4 dollars. So I'll be happy if it hits 50 cents.

Just cause it’s cheap doesn’t make it a good buy lol

pump and dump scheme

maybe, but why not ride the pump.

How is a PnD a bad this if you're getting word before it gets pumped? Knock knock, any body home?

Where can i buy it ? Do you have a link plz ?

it already pumped retards

LMAO. Still has good volume and maintained 60% initial rise. If it was a PnD.. well they're pretty bad at dumping.

ELIX will take a while to pump high. But it does have a solid roadmap and idea. This could genuinely be a HUGE coin within a year or two. Not saying next week but in time it really could reach $1 or even $10, which would still be a 60 million market cap (at $10). That's still pretty small but it would be nearly 500x what it is now.

>these words
this is sigt all over again.

i dont need your bags sorry

lol, you are deluded.

A) it was the worst pump of all time. with such low volume it was a pump for ants

B) coins can pump more than once.

TFW you're gonna miss it and stay poor

Price in a year?

Current supply is 8.7M, not 6M. Just look:
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8

hahaha i dumped all my bags to u. I shrilled it hard to ya. I inspect elemented this to ya and ya believed it.

$9-15

time to go boyz, its starting!

haha no. This is better than signatum, but will end the same way.

Where do you guys buy and sell all this fucking stuff?

shitholes like coinexchange or yobit

stay away

see, if you are not some complete newfags, you would ignore this kind of shill on \biz completely

stay the fuck away (i dont care and i wont even waste my time to read the white paper etc, these guys are bagholders and they want to dump on you)

lol largest buy order is for like 300 dollars. Maybe this thing will do something worthwhile but how can you tell with such hilariously small volume?

AAAAAH dumping these bags finally, thank god

Don't miss the ship.

Seriously nowhere else I can invest like $30 into this shit?

You can give me $30 in btc and I'll send some to you
1KDd7fdyDXvs16FKVyDPfkaen77Dkremgp

This looks just like signatum chainlink and kyber

You're going to get sec'd op

3k sats by tomorrow