QTUM LEAK GET IN HERE

(1/2) So I don't speak gook but I got this leaked just now. Apparently this shitcoin is going on bithumb. The Koreans are all over QTUM, at least they were before the China shitstorm.

Also, it might very well be on upbit, the new Korean altcoin exchange.

Third, for some reason NEO and Gas are pumping again, but this is not yet. Slowly, all fudded Chinacoins will come back up based on their popularity. Zoom out a bit and check how low this is historically.

Lastly, they will do their token swap where they move from ERC20 to their own chain in October! The exact date has not been announced yet, when it does this shit will jump 10-20% instantly and keep growing afterwards.

(2/2)

"I dont speak gook"

Keep your low IQ comments in /pol/, thanks

Christ you inbreds ruined this board

holy shit big if real

I speak korean and it is true lol

TRIGGERED

Heil Hitler.

holy fuck can you at least try a little harder

Not everyone who despises chinks favors pol asswipe.

we're a bit late since this was leaked over 6 hours ago

it's been pumped

>low IQ
>obvious phone posting
>spacing
hmmm

shit should I buy in now?

>on Veeky Forums
>triggered by banter
>was totally here first, though

Fuck off nigger we run this shit

Zoom out a bit. Still so much room. Check out what's happening to NEO, they don't even have news coming. This is launching its platform. Plus, QTUM was huge in Korea before the China FUD.

i for one welcome our new overlords

Imagine being this much of a liberal faggot.

Kinda my last straw this shit better works thank you

I'm confident it will

There is NEO news though. China doesn't matter because HK will play ball. Neo has a big certain future ahead of it.

OP delete the fucking thread now! Not sure how you got this info but its not meant for public yet you moron!

Eh I got my bags filled already, might as well tell others.

Shut the fuck up, white kid living with his mom in the suburbs

>btc banned in china
>btc drops 40%

you don't run anything lol. ethereum was made by a russian canadian and 1/3 of eth's trading volume is from south korea and amerifags aren't even welcome in icos nor are they allowed to trade on most exchanges.

So who actually bought in? Seems to go well so far.

Faggot

Im all in.

holy real shit if big

Reminder that I shilled this at 230k sats. We just hit 250k sats. If we break it, this goes to 300k. ATH 450k.

>white kid living with his mom in the suburbs
Still better than 99% of brown people though

i see qtum @150-300$ in the next year

I wish I could get this many replies when I make /pol/ bait. Based though

I've been shilling this shit since god knows when. It's gonna be huge, I'm all in.

그럼.. 살거야..

i can't read ramen

Still mooning. Get in here Boys.

I think someone wants to test that buywall to see if it's legit, so it will moon to at least 30k today.

is this coin legit? i have a small stake but nothing real.
i glanced at their page but i don't see how its different than ETH

>here to make business
>read ops post for potential information that leads to gains
>see first post
>only thing they see is gook

And this is why niggers will be forever poor

QTUM will pass NEO market cap by end of year.

wtf happened the all the gains THEY ARE ALL GONE WTF

fuck off gook

qtum combines the Ethereum virtual machine with the bitcoin utxo account model. Cliff notes: bith ethereum and btc dapps can run on this blockchain, with future implementation of even more virtual machines. This is made possible by some macgyver shit they coded called the abstraction layer. Lightning swaps end of 2017, staking in a week and a half with the new coin, this things actually got some serious substance now.

both*

Thanks Kim Jong Shill