Greetings, Dear anonymous, You may already heard of Chancoin(4CHN)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features.
>Our tipping extentions (Chrome and Firefox integrated) are already running for Veeky Forums org. They allows members to tip each other with just a one click of a button.
>We also have a tipping bot at our Discord channel. It automatically tips users of 4cnh.org with a couple 4CHN coins.
>Our goals/tasks in the nearest future:
Community is trying to put together a minecraft server with chancoin integration - other games with crypto integration have been suggested such as GTA:VC online.
Million of other things are coming. We just need more time and manpower. Join and contribute to our small, but very nice community! Everyone (adecvate/sane people) is welcome. Join our discord channel and say hi! JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!
>Websites
chancoin.org/
chancoin.info/
>Join our discord and say hi!
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
>Tipping extension has been packaged as a real chrome extension
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
>Where to buy
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
>How do I earn free coins?
All you have to do is reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field.
The extension adds a tip button to Veeky Forums posts with the following name format: ':address' where is 4CHN (we are working to implement other prefixes like: $4chn $CHAN $chan).Other posters can also tip you through the use of the browser extensions. Yes, nano, it's really that simple. You too can be rich!
Lambos for everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want free coins

oh my gif present in here
nagato

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Is there a mini-visual-guide on how to set up the tipping extension?

there's a readme file, just read it lol

Jew

alright, thanks ^^

the manual is there

I'd like some chancoins pls thanks

Dubs!

Extention for Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Extention for Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

I knew Russians were behind this. Gossamer socks is an ex-KGB officer.

What a fucking shitcoin

but I love the memes

Up up and away

Daily rollan

:andy:

There are still tickets for this fun ride, it's not too late!

Chancoin to the moon

when will 4CHN be available on bittrex?

>there are people on Veeky Forums who don't have ChanCoin
LUL

Gotsummer Sucks is a good goy

Unfortunately, no. Much too complex for fems.

Can we mine it?

no

>tfw you see people posting your memes

soon!

, Your address: Cd1rwXdx7WKPJY7moKgiTuRpKzWzdXtHKP

I can smell the leathery seats of my Lambo already!

Free money sounds good.

dumped 10k of these at 4000-6000sats. ty for free 1000$, this shit will never be anything

FUD means this coin is legit!

i thought nigger coin died out

werd I b rollin

giving the post numbers a good old roll let's see some double digits

Don’t be racist, hate everyone equally!

rollin rollin rollin
keep this crypto rollin
CHANCOIN!

Tip a post you like
It won't die without a fight
CHANCOIN!

This thread is breaking multiple rules
Read the sticky, pump and dump scam coin faggot

dumped already. community just refused to die after dump. We are still active. Active Development active autist members.

Haters. They love to shitpost.Die of a cancer, fucking morons.

nice, you guys put big effort in your scam

Another idiot that doesn't know the definition of a word scam. Google the fucking word before using it.

Moon when?

"xc", aka russian guy who's bagholding a ton of this old scam. bad news, there are newer and more interesting scams pumping now, try buying something with volume on the bid so you can actually cash out

gib me dat

rerolling

kek

Chancoin is unstopable!

Stranger here: I just wanted to say that what Andy said was true about the stranger.
I'm the stranger.
I was asking for tips one of the first days, and I was also wondering why there wasn't a block explorer, and asking him how many coins he had.
Then suddenly I see 500k of this absurdly shitty coin in my wallet. I started saying: hey, if he gave me 500k, this means he has tons more!
then 2 guys asked me to prove it and I sent them like 10k each. And I actually tipped away like 30k total after that.
And they were like: yeah this guy is right.
Anyways, the time passed and the devs were trying to burn coins and shit so I was like holy fuck, I have to hide it. Then I sent them to exchanges, sent back to like a gazillion different addresses. In the end most of it ended up in tradesatoshi during the fork, so I was always complaining about it.
I finally dumped my coins though. I made a bit less than 2 BTC total (it's really hard to sell for more when there is no fucking volume, and my coins were frozen in tradesatoshi for 6 weeks)
It was fun, and while I think this coin has a chance for a brighter future, it will be a future mostly without me.
Enjoy your cheap coins.
BTW, I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't need to prove any of this to anyone.

How do i buy this shitcoin for 1 sat each?

Last one

What a story, thanks for putting that out. Could have saved some for the future days.

To the meme!

go to moon

stranger you didnt have to hide. You got some lucky coins. So what be happy. At the end you will cry in your bed in one year. Because then. your 500K will be worth more.

Thanks so this amount is now also in circulation.

At the end , we didnt care less of your 500K

The way I see it, I can invest this coins in something with a better prospect for a good future.
If chancoin goes up in the future that's good. But it's very unlikely. I'd rather invest this in something safer.
You don't see people with chancoin in their blockfolios for a good reason