Historically speaking, what was life like for a little girl in the Middle Ages?

Historically speaking, what was life like for a little girl in the Middle Ages?

What about during times of war?

What happens if Vikings or Turks raid her village?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan_Legion
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Child_prostitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is already a pedo thread

>vikings
Probably raped and taken as a rapeslave
>turks
Adopted into a respectable household where she will be brought up as a turkish girl

>Adopted into a respectable household where she will be brought up as a turkish girl

by which you mean raped and taken as a raeslave then sold as such somewhere in istambul

Nope with that I mean brought up as the daughter of the guy who adopts her.
Raiders would settle in the balkans so I would guess that she would live in bosnia or serbia.

>this thread again

you know nothing

There is exactly the same thread on the front page and a similiar thrread yesterday.

She would live a short life, probably married off in her early teens, and raise a family if she didn't die in childbirth.

If her village was ever sacked, she would be loot. Taken away to live as her master sees fit in her new home, sex slave, work slave, house keeper, or even raise a new family if her Master gets a liking into her.

In the end, keep in mind that most peasants were incredibly young :/

Are you the guy who also posted that thread about how a little girl would be treated in a Viking raid?

>a little girl in the Middle Ages
The middle ages was a period of almost 1000 years, be a little more specific.

terrible because christians were essentially savages. a lot of rape, molestation, religious brainwashing, slave labor, repressive morality, institutional sexism etc.

>What happens if Turks raid her village?

Do you really want to know what happened to wh*Tes if we captured them?

Yes daddy

I wish women took me as a rapeslave.

Yes pls. In detail.

Sorry, when I created this thread I should have specified.

So, I'm a young girl. I'm in the woods and I hear my village being raided by a group of savage vikings and turkpirates.

I turn to run and hide but my dress is snagged of a limb. I have to tear away, which leads to my dress being torn off.

I turn my head and see a large swarthy man running my way...

You can pick up from there.

You're not a Turk, stop saying we you false flagging faggot. Stop making my country look bad.

Shitposters make turks look even worse than they already look.

Luckily for you, some wh*Tes drew paintings of it.

I'll talk you through it. Firstly, we would assess the village. Once we realize it's full of wh*Tes we execute the men, because they are the only ones who can protect the women.

Once we execute the men, we gather all the wh*Te women in the square, and prepare to take them away.

Then we load them on our horses and take off.

Some are too loud, so they are tied up to the trees and TURK'D.

Not even a Turk.

huhu wh*Tes epic meme. Stop pretending to be a turk you sad case.

How are you gonna tell me i'm not a Turk? I am a direct descendant of Mehmed the Conquerer. My ancestors did these things in the Balkans. You may be ashamed of it, but I am not. I am proud of the fear our ancestors have instilled into wh*Tes. You are probably lefty-Turks.

You really like to use that word. "Adopt". Would you like me to polish off that coat of sugar for you? Try killing het father, raping her mother, kidnapping her and her brother and raising them as Turks to later go back as Janissaries and do the same to the rest of their relatives.

Fuck off, you're probably just a Greek shit trying to make people hate us more than they already do.

Got any of these, but the women are anime girls instead?

Sorry, that wasn't me who spammed those photos of Alpha TÜRKS dominating wh*Tes, it was most likely a wh*Te impersonator. Although I do approve of those images.

At that point you would stand no chance. Their Anatolian cocks would be hard, and you would have no choice but to take it. If you refuse, you would be killed. If you accept, you will be perfect for daily use.

Considering the length of the typical TURKISH penis, you would cum within minutes. You would also be surprised at how much larger their manhoods are compared to your dead wh*Te husband.

By the end of your life, you would have raised 5 Turkish children and died at an old age happy with a big strong TÜRK sleeping next to you every night.

It would have been a win for everyone. You have much more pleasure, out of your rural village lifestyle into a prestigious Turkish lifestyle. Your children are much more happy, they don't have to live in some shitty village in the Balkans.

Everyone will always be furious at you until you return what you stole and proceed to genocide your selves.

More fake Turks.

>everyone I don't like is gr**k

You fuck off. I don't even think about Gr**ks, they are subhumans we have conquered hundreds of times. As I said before, you are probably some lefty-Turk who votes for HDP. You just hate a proud Turk who isn't afraid to boast of his achievements, you want us to get on our knees for Armenians like we did anything wrong. I refuse to embarrass myself and my people like you filthy lefty-Turks do.

>my people
Ok Greekshit

That's rich coming from the 11% Turd.

Middle Ages on average
>Grow up, hope you don't starve or get the measles and die. Start working at age seven, get married by the time you're 14. Begin getting pregnant and hope your kids are lucky enough not to starve or get sick and die. Childhood as we know it didn't exist back then. 7 was the "age of reason" and you were expected to work like an adult.

>Times of war
Tend the farm and hope daddy/husband comes back with all his limbs intact

>Vikings and Turks
Get raided, become slave. Not much changes except the sex is slightly less consensual now. Still work on a bigass farm on land you don't own, still get knocked up every year and hope the baby doesn't die.

Is 11% the interest rate on the loans you can't pay back, Greekshit?

>says this as he packs his bags for Berlin
O am laffin

Antiquity was different, kids were kids

By Allah what are you clowns even.

Pretty much this.

Makes sense.

>Making things up in your mind and posting it on a mongolian horse archery board like It's real

wh*Tes are pathetic

My God, Turks are so fucking alpha. They absolute crushed wh*te manlet kingdoms.

>proud to be subhuman
Lmao

me on the left

Watch game of thrones

Be quiet T*rkroach. Your lies won't convince anyone that you are human.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

I want to genocide /tv/ posters.

Ah, I see.

When another perfectly good loli thread gets derailed into another race hate thread.

Fucking Veeky Forums.

Janissaries were a good thing desu.
The boys got social mobility and it helped integrate the slavs into ottoman society.

While you sell your women for 5 euros we sell doner for the same price, how does that make you feel greekshit.

The end of Turks comes when the Greeks,Serbs,Bulgarians and Romanians team up to rape Anatolia,in corperation with the Kurds and Armenians. The odds are against you, a step to far in Syria or Iraq and the Hezbollah will want to have a talk with you. But please continue your brilliant entertainment, protector of the Jewish supremacy over all Muslims.
Funny Turk is funny.

Turkish girls have no moral standard in the west,either fuck their hairy overlords or allow fat red-heads to cum inside their ass. Döner Kebab in Germany is cheaper than 5 Euro,everything above that is not financially manageable for Turks,too high investment and quality input required for that. They leave their ghettos and migrate to a new one every single month or so.
Your worst nightmare would be if the Athenian Patriarch illegalized condoms in all of Greece.

Unlike Anatolia or Egypt,Greece never got soaked up by wild Barbarians,after having built a great civilisation.

Interestingly Atatürk said the only civilization is Europe, even more interestingly we can agree that it's bases originated in modern Greece.
Northern Greeks and Ladocians remained Aryan until today, with all of Greece having as much Blondes as Ireland and every fourth with light eyes(Research some anthropology). Sorry, your males are cavemen and goatfuckers.

Not for their parents back home, whose offspring would later be killed by their own brothers.

That is western anti-Ottoman propaganda lol

Yeah. Western people have always been racist. Turks weren't.

>Greeks,Serbs,Bulgarians and Romanians team up to rape Anatolia
You are shit. Those countries are garbage in modern times. You're finished.

When they should accepted Islam then.
Turks integrate the Slavs while Europeans just killed enemy soldiers

Nice try roach. All the mosques will be blown away.

Shut up wh*te nazi fascist subhuman.

Greek military is high up there in the EU. It wouldn't be easy for the Turds.

>samefagging this hard

>nazi fascist
T*rkroach hypocrisy is fucking amazing.

Yes it would. Now you'll see how strong we muslims are when we are organised. You're just used to fighting people with rusted AKs in the desert and that you think gives you power over us?

>Turkestan legion in the nazi army
Wtf?

Yes papi

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan_Legion
It's common knowledge that T*rks allied with autistic G*rmaniggers in both world wars.

Hitler wasn't racist and modern neo nazis are spitting on his memory.

>hitler wasn't racist
This is your brain on /pol/

> "Ahmed, thanks so much for bringing me to Anatolia. I like it so much here. Thanks for carrying me. You're such a big strong man!"

Rape all day everyday

Lolis were a precious commodity in old times before the european pieces of shit started this pedophilia witchhunt crap.

i'd probably break every bone in your cracker bone if you ever said anything wrong about ISLAM (BLACK MAN RELIGION) in front of me irl.

Give it to me papa

people were essentially savages*

>The end of Turks comes when the Greeks,Serbs,Bulgarians and Romanians team up to rape Anatolia,in corperation with the Kurds and Armenians. The odds are against you, a step to far in Syria or Iraq and the Hezbollah will want to have a talk with you. But please continue your brilliant entertainment, protector of the Jewish supremacy over all Muslims.
Do you actually believe the bullshit that comes out of your mouth?

>please feed my pedophile fantasies: the post

my fantasy desu

Just browse some orc hentai

> "Achmed, you're so silly, how will that possibly fit!?"

LMAO t*rks literally cucked wh*tes

they were raped and had their heads chopped off and they deserved it stupid fucking brats

Wtf is wrong with you

every Turk here hates white subhumans with a burning passion
we're turning the tide, this board will soon become anti white.

Shut up moralfag

ev zencisi orospu çocuğu b*Yaz PİÇlerine yaranmayı kes

>Not for their parents back home, whose offspring would later be killed by their own brothers.

That never happened retard. Why would the Ottomans go and kill people in their own provinces?

Janissaries were used in campaigns either outside the empire or in defense of the empire.

Sl*vshits and wh*Tes fell under the protection of the Ottomans once conquered.

Fucking wh*Te victim complex It's pathetic.

>mfw I will never be the personal slave of a QT Ottoman princess who occasionly wants me to secretly please her.

Never mind that. I like to keep my balls.

>tfw youll never invade saxony and take a qt pagan girl as your wife and introduce her to christianity

I don't know why people think children weren't raped before this pedophilia crap.
Raping children was normal before this witch-hunt to imprison Veeky Forums users started.

NOW I understand why the turks were obsessed with raping other people's wives. Fuck, I would be too if all of my women looked like an autistic Jewish cockroach

>vikings,
enslaved, possibly raped.
>turks
enslaved raped or murdered for her clothes.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Child_prostitution

Numbers 31

11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

>Turks
You and the rest of your family will be captured
You will then be sold as either slave or concubine to be used in the Turk man Harem
How comfy your live will be depends on how pretty you are

>Enslaved possibly raped
Vikings were more savage than Turks.
Turks integrated into their societies and Vikings enslaved and raped and killed them.

>turk'd
more like TURD amirite

this is hot desu