Why do leftists have such a hard time admitting that they are meds?

Why do leftists have such a hard time admitting that they are meds?

>we wuz mansu n shieeet

Looks Egyptian to me

>literally borders no body of water
>somehow mediterranean

I mean it's one thing to call Portugal mediterranean, but this is shit-tier.

>Algeria
Med
>Morocco
Med
>mauritiania
Med
>Mali
HOL UP WE IZ AFRICANS

Let me spell it out for you.
If a culture has ever accomplished anything at all then they must have been at the very least a light brown, preferably paler.
That is how it works.
If your ethnicity ever accomplishes anything then you are either white, asian, or they weren't real accomplishments. You can see this with ethiopians. Sure they may look really fucking black, but they're actually white because they accomplished something.

No they are actually white because of strong cauasoid influence. Does this look like an African to you?

>curly hair
>black skin and eyes
>iq of 69

New meme
>t. Mansa Musa

100% pure Aryan Mandinka

It’s not a meme. That is how the civilization game developers, a notoriously liberal and history bending organization, decided to depict Mansu. You can see that even with all their liberal influence, they could barely push him beyond a tan Egyptian because they knew anything more than that would just be too much and destroy all their credibility

Because they're not?

Which Ethnic group? There's several in Mali, some of which extend pretty far south. Does that mean Sub Saharan Africans are Med? Or are you just a retard who doesn't even know anything about Mali?

Newfriend, this is just one of Africaposter's threads, he makes several a day trying to argue Malians and East Africans are white

>Does this look like an African to you?
my sides

reminder that /pol/lacks are currently trying to juggle the following claims at the same time:
>Africans never accomplished anything
>Anyone who accomplished something in Africa is at least half-Caucasian, including East and West Africans and basically everyone but the Bantu and pygmies
>African Americans are still black despite being mostly descended from those half-Caucasians Africans and further mixed with Europeans. Their genetics explain why they can't accomplish anything (even though their ancestors did)
>the African IQ scores are legit and based on genetics, they retrospectively explain why Africans never accomplished anything
>... even though the "half-Caucasoids" have low IQ and this is the reason why they're shitholes

etc etc

have those stinky libtards never seen a map????

take a break from reddit lmao

I miss Civ 4 so much, that was the best Civ game.

Finally an answer to the Sardinian question

The pacing in 6 is hot garbage.

6 is hot garbage entirely tbqh

6 is just hot garbage in general. The changes they tried to implement with how cities work could have been interesting but were just executed so poorly. The autistic cartoon mobile game art direction doesn't help either, as well as the religion system which is the worst of any civ game by far.

Do you know how vast land is? Have you ever walked before? Do you think mideavil retards, who could not even read, could walk across mali all the way to sardinia? Jesus luisus you are retarded.

bump

>finally convince /pol/ of african civilisaton
WE WUZ NIGGAZ N SHIEET