Was anyone ever arrested for the cattle mutilation thing? I mean...

Was anyone ever arrested for the cattle mutilation thing? I mean, isn't it actually quite a serious crime to not only kill the animal in this way, but to cause huge financial damage to the owners of the cattle?

I post this here and not in /x/ in hopes to hopefully get a real answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

reocities.com/aliengrip/mutilations/guarapiranga2-en.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont know if you remember but back in like 2008 a bunch of kids filmed themselves murdering a cow with a forklift, it went viral, and they all got charged with animal abuse. you can get a similar charge for "cow tipping" and kids get in trouble for shooting cows and shit out in the midwest all the time

>a bunch of kids filmed themselves murdering a cow with a forklift

I don't remember, dunno if I even heard of it, but the sole idea makes me sick. Children are savages.

looking it up now, apparently it was hidden footage on a farm, but i remember the assailants were young. i believe a lot of initial outrage came, because the people were charged with vandalism instead of animal abuse

>the absolute state of americucks

>live in the east
>get robbed by niggers

>live in the midwest
>your kids go to jail for shooting a cow

>live in the west
>get robbed by niggers

>live in the south
>get shot for making an agressive gesture

OBSESSED

Stay mad amerimutt

Can't arrest ayy lmaos or spooky black helicopter types, can you?

You're not helping your case kid.....

>live in the west
>get robbed by spics
ftfy

We are all savages

I served 50 Earth years in jail for illegally smuggling and trafficking cow meat into Serpo.

AMA

Poor cattle. :(

You really love to talk about my country :)

I want to scullfuck it

Jaden, pls

There was nothing really to it, when the cases are looked at closely they turned out to be hoaxes and/or misidentified natural deaths with wild animals eating the corpses

Well, there certainty were some cows cut open with precision tools.

>hoaxes

That's why i'm asking if anyone ever got arrested, this "hoaxes" were actually pretty serious crimes.

If there was a massive piece of elephant shit in the middle of your living room, would you be able to avoid talking about it?

Speculation, but by "hoax", I assumed he meant something like "the farmer butchered one of his own cows for publicity." In which case, probably no one was arrested since the farmer only damaged his own property.

Not everyone is like you Hobbes

>Amerisharts getting butthurt over the fact that their country is shit yet again

>too spooky for me
there are cases of human "cattle mutilation" too, like this poor fucker in Brazil, pics are at the bottom of the article (spoopy warning)

reocities.com/aliengrip/mutilations/guarapiranga2-en.htm