OMG

You all did hear that part from the Seoul Ethereum conference earlier where OMG guy announced that OMG will be functioning pretty much as a decentralized exchange once Plasma is up and running?

If not, here is the start of the section on OMG:
youtu.be/Bo_M_1ntNu0?t=10972

To me, this is bigger news than the McDonalds news.

How is this not being mentioned on Biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bo_M_1ntNu0?t=12979
mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_companies_owned_by_McDonald's
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i thought we all knew that already?
But desu the dude did a good job of explaining the purpose of the OMG network

>once Plasma is up and running
that's in another couple of years at best

Vitalik also advisor to Kyber.

Which will be the decentralized exchange for plasma? Kyber, OMG, or both?

It will be the first to run plasma at that.

Here's one of the sections where he discusses OMG as a network that will enable the trading of all currencies:

youtu.be/Bo_M_1ntNu0?t=12979

nice quads bro

i didnt even notice kek

They should learn to design powerpoint first

mooning right now

How do I buy this shit laddo

bittrex breh breh

Nice coin? Buying time when?

im a newfag, what does this mean?

MOON

Means buy now before it moons harder.

RIDE THE TIGER
YOU CAN SEE HIS STRIPES BUT YA KNOW HES CLEAN!!!

just sending my btc to bittrex, what do you reckon this could moon to in say a month?

Probably around $20 in the next month or two.

cool, if the september news doesnt come is this gonna drop alot?, might aswell wait 4 days and buy when its cheaper.

more like $25-35

You could, or on the other hand, news could come and you could miss buying it this low. No one knows what will happen.

I don't see it going below $8 though

thanks for the info, gonna go half in until/if the news comes out.

I think the McD partnership was the news desu

if its being used by McDonalds is it also being implemented by their sister companies?
mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_companies_owned_by_McDonald's

reason i ask is SPAR is pretty big in Thailand aswell as most of SE Asia.

I don't think so, as this is just McDonalds Thailand for now. Not the entirety of McDonalds.

But I'm sure if this is successful, then we'll see other companies joining. Omise is offering lower fees for the companies and a better experience for the customers.

Eventually when OMG is incorporated into the Omise payment system and they're on the plasma blockchain (assuming all goes well), they'll be able to host an insane amount of companies and process huge amounts of money.

That's why so many people are holding OMG long-term. At the very least, hold until Dec/Jan as there will be a big development aimed for end of year.

They first announced a relationship with mcdonalds of thailand and now confirmed the partnership, what if the recent google relationship announcement will soon be confirmed as a legitimate partnership?

Then omsego would be like $600

thanks again for that info, just bought in at 253k sats
wasnt that all skateboard pic hype?, i think its abit far reaching desu but we can dream

it's also being used only for mcdelivery and online orders. Not at processing transactions at the point of sale.

dont get me wrong it's good, but don't over hype it.

Wrong. People truly holding OMG and people who truly understand what you basically explained - will hold much longer than dec/jan. Why sell at 100 when you can sell once it's testing 1,000 ?

To everyone watching on the sidelines, take notes on what a *good* investment looks like. It's worth researching the company you're putting your money into.

A thought just crossed my mind, what if in the unlikely scenario instead of partnering with Omise, Google straight up just bought the company out.

What would happen to the omisego token holders? Google could just take the tech and assets then tell us bag holder token investors to fuck off. After all the crypto token market are not really regulated like stocks.

At least the Omise shareholders will make a killing in that scenario, kek

Something to think about.

That's why I said "at the very least", friend. I'm personally holding mine much longer. Just saying that someone looking at the short term will likely see notable gains as soon as Dec/Jan.

It's going to be more of a decentralized payment gateway not exchange.

The point is people can travel to any country and if omise is accepted there they can use any currency crypto/fiat/more to purchase items in that country's native currency without any hassle. It's literally convert anything to anything. Once the merge happens and they keep expanding into more asian countries via Mcd's "already confirmed thailand isn't the only country with more coming" this shit is going to explode over there. Also with strong backing from the thailand government and them wanting to be a leader in crypto tech and omise being their pride and joy we are all set and comfy as fuck.

$400+ this time next year screenshot this

The concept of "decentralization" is kryptonite to the jewish powers that be (google, apple, et al). It's contrary to their business model, and renders the "crypto" aspect of cryptocurrency obsolete.

First google would have to get around lawsuits due to fair trade policies and then it would depend on what Omise demands in the sale. A poor display of ethics could hamper their future endeavours

My body is ready. Take me money skele

but it needs to not moon for at least another 5 months

vitalic is jewish

also plasma wont be around for 2-3 years, or at least processing comparative to visa

Well seeing as Kyber has indicated they have a view to work closer with the OmiseGo team (devs go way back), probably both