How did this dead peace of crap suddenly become a top volume coin and 10x?

How did this dead peace of crap suddenly become a top volume coin and 10x?

P&D of people.

obviously some high level pnd group. the question is who? Nobody has taken responsibility for this one yet, and whoever did it must be absolutely massive in order to pull off something this large-scale.

This is ready to dump at any minute

I don't believe that. Yeah you can P&D a coin 2x but making it top volume and 10xing it?
If it was really organized I would love to know who was behind it

>high level pnd group
For you
>the question is who
I may know that :P

Donny Crypto

discord.gg/WMf5QNn

Some biz anons started a discord, pooled some btc and signed up for newsletter. Apparently he PnD about once every 2 weeks. Obviously part of a bigger PnD network

He's just a middleman passing on info from on high.

and that would be the illuminati crypto tg group

anyone have questions? btw i can get you in our free group here -> t.me/CryptoIlluminati

>a .02 btc membership fee

It's actually 0.2 lol!
But the first one seems to be free

whoops put the decimal in the wrong spot
there's no real proof that it's worth that price of admission

You in with these guys?

Sure why not, I'm interested.

lol the #past pumps is IoP

yeah they just have a screenshot of that one pump and no proof that they even did it

yeah, ive been a part of their crypto group before wolf and donny crypto branched out to do their own thing

Arent they wrong about everything?

not from what ive seen. i dont do pump and dump groups though. the illuminati crypto is strictly for TA calls and stuff like that. everyone in the illuminati is bullish on FUN as its a huge coin with potential thats been lying low for a while now.

Google Donny Crypto

What I want to know is who the fuck bagholds on something like this?

This shit was dead forever, and now someone is going to buy the bags of these people pumping. What goes through someones mind making a move like that?

wow is alister crowley and jack parsons pumping fun too? illuminatti ahahahah fagggggggggggggggot

>How did this dead peace of crap suddenly become a top volume coin and 10x?

Veeky Forumswhales have a sense of humor

how do you want me to prove i'm in the OG crypto group that wolf of poloniex founded and where donny crypto etc were recruited? My friend knows Donny in real life and had him added to the group.

How do lowly plebs like us work our way into a real group? Ive decided to try and worm my way to riches

basically just retards that think it will keep pumping or pump again

and it does work since they pump far beyond what anyone thinks it will go in order to trigger the maximum fomo sentiment

i also wouldn't doubt that bots add to the price acceleration as well

They all will get in jail eventually.

There is some reddit post being highly critical of FUN, didn't bother to read it.

Source?

Its logo looks like it was designed in another universe

Because it's not dead you idiots. This wasnt a pump

10 000 years of human society