If you could send one text back to 2008 to yourself

What would you say?

I would tell myself not sleep with Sally Jane. Got the fucking clap from that bitch.

What else would there be to say but BUY BITCOIN

I dont even think I had a phone in 2008 though.

propose to Jade
NOW

don't come back to the us, stick it out working abroad

>look for a man named Satoshi nakamoto, follow in his vision

DUMP THAT SLUT

Buy bitcoin

trade all your items for that red halloween mask and sit on it

DON'T FUCKING STUDY PSYCHOLOGY YOU STUPID CUNT

Sounds like a stripper.

Don't fuck Justine. And keep fucking Tabitha. You'll yearn for dat ass in the coming years

Instead of buying shitbox Integra, use that 1.5k and go all in on Bitcoin when it becomes available to buy.

Ignore all women.
Spend half or all of every excess grant reward on bitcoin
Be better friends with that guy who has 6 monitors and is mining crypto who sometimes helps you with your desktop
Sleep with the red head latina from intro to watercolor

lurk /g/ everyday boy

Read Veeky Forums instead of Reddit

i was 13 in 2008, i had no cellphone

BUY BITCOIN FOR 6 YEARS

There is no past or future

Bet on Leicester City to with the Premier League. Put a nice 2k on it. Put the rest of what I can muster into bitcoin. The Leicester bet will cover my explanation to normies as to why I'm so rich, long enough to buy a private island.

>boo hop muh romanticized old crush

"Put all of your spare income into bitcoin."

Literally this. Save up a grand, buy 200 buttcoins, literally be millionaire now

Sell everything, take out every student loan and buy bitcoin with it and nothing else.

buy some lottory tickets with the right number and buy btc with the millions ive won

>buy bitbeans faggot

>be trilliadaire and let stevie jobs fight against billie gates

I wish you get your soulmate too, user
feeling sad I lost so many years without her

Figure out how to mine or buy bitcoin, no matter how hard it is to setup/get your hands on them

Never fucking sell and sleep comfy with the knowledge that you can retire in 2017

it's all going to be ok so long as you flow

Exit 142
Broome Road

MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS
please ban

something along the lines of "sell everything you have and buy bitcoin when it hit's and don't sell for 7 years at least".

Buy Bitcoin. Put all your money into it. Do not touch it for anything, ever. Buy literally all of it. Buy over 10,000 if you can and hold and never sell. This text has arrived at you from October 2017 so after that point I'm not liable.

buy apple

don't exile yourself from the internet

Nothing
My failures made me what I am today. Without them I would still be the same piece of shit I was. [Spoiler]but for real invest in crypto[/spoiler]

are you stupid

College is a scam

>missing the irony

Sauce