BUY NEO NOW!

NEO is the latest moon mission and yiu still have some time to make epic gains. Only if you buy RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/programming/@qed/participate-in-the-smartcontract-competition-on-neo
steemit.com/neo/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-10-2017-09-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100$ end of year

yes but buying now is stupid

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Fuck biz, they called neo a scam

Is this going to 700k?
I would like to sleep tonight.

its not . market getting bullish atm 6000 is bottom

yes probabyl. BIG walls on both sides will anhilate themself and warp to 700-800

I like NEO. And I would suggest not. 10 hours ago, yes.

In 30 hours, it has now made a 130k jump. Very unnatural for this coin, taking into account its performance for the past few weeks. It's getting pumped hard in a short span.

I would just say be careful anons. You may be buying at a localized ATH if you buy now and when it corrects, it may be days or a week or even two before it reaches this again.

walls are gone. it's not even close to done pumping

i bought the last piece of my stack when it started to moon and everxthign is transfered to my wallet now . I will hodl next years no matter what happens next

Do you think a sell order at 750k is reasonable?
Is there even point in selling? I mean, the only reason I would sell at these levels would be to buy more once it corrects. If's going up very very fast. What are your thoughts?

God, that picture got me hard.

like i said here i would not sell at all.
NEO is my retirement coin and i will sell my GAS next 1-2 years to get even more NEO.. maybe. have to calculate a bit before.

I used whole china news to accumulate and now i reached my target. Never sell NEO.

Remember, there will be 100 Million coins once all are released .. BUT they are not divideable so on average only every 14th chink can own ONE FUCKING COIN... i own 1000 now so think about that.

it already pumped

next pump & dump please

Isold at 18 dollars yesterday

Sold OMG to buy NEO
>OMG going up
>NEO going down

GOD DAMN IT! I GOT IN AT THE END OF THE PUMP DIDN'T I!?

no you are in the middle right now it might go down to 600 or form a new botton at 700 soon

Next pump and dump please.

Oh fuck

What is this chink sorcery?
Are their ancestors angry or something like that?

700sats here we go

>two of the most shitted upon coins are being pumped and have top volume today

funny lol

Thank fucking god. I have never cried from losses, but I'm crying now because I finally got a fucking break after the entirety of late august and early September. I FINALLY REMEMBER WHAT FUCKING GAINS ARE!

Only into crypto starting 2 weeks ago. It's been pretty grim watching blockfolio until today (tbf, would have been horrific if I'd started 2 weeks earlier).

Watching NEO today has been delightful - makes up about 1/4 of my total coins. Is this what it was like for msot of 2017 with sweet gains msot of time?

Boy this moon mission is taking a long time, it's almost like all the action has already happened and everyone is waiting for the next dip

Good thing I only own Ark and Neo. Sucks for you cucks who only get pumped and dumped chasing 10x on $1000 while I accumulate wealth. Enjoy chasing that unicorn fucktards, lucky for you this shits still cheap and there's time to repent and board the Ark.

50/50. Half the year was fucking awesome and the other half was hell.

you started during a bear market. Once you hit your first bull run you will feel new feels

I fucking wanted 230 of these fucking fuckers and they pumped on me overnight fucking fuck

No it was like running with a boner to a hot girl and shortly before reaching her, someone was punching in your face. You stand up and continue running until, near the girl again, the punch came. It was nice until one punch hit your balls and knocked you out. What we see now is the recovery of the boner.

Neo holders already generating gas which is a money machine yet omisegoys still preaching about muh apple partnership and the coming of plasma

When will omisegoys ever learn?

lol @ people talking about a correction. NEO is currently correcting UPWARDS. you numbskulls. Were you asleep when we lost $30 to some BS China FUD? Complete nonsense. The coin is still worth $50, minimum. Time to buy is now.

Don't fall for the scam redpulse ICO email. It was whitelist ICO so be cautious

1 NEO produces 1 Gas in 22 plus all the used Gas that's been recycled for aApps. And there are no dApps right now. My point being that NEO didn't even start to produce Gas at the scale it will be.
And if you lurz the open source CoZ dev chat, it's exploding right now and there's the 13500 Gas reward competion in November and then some

steemit.com/programming/@qed/participate-in-the-smartcontract-competition-on-neo
steemit.com/neo/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-10-2017-09-11

>No it was like running with a boner to a hot girl and shortly before reaching her, someone was punching in your face. You stand up and continue running until, near the girl again, the punch came. It was nice until one punch hit your balls and knocked you out. What we see now is the recovery of the boner.
That's a more beautiful (You) than I deserved - absolute pottery.

so we're just getting started?

how can omisegoys say omg is better than neo when neo hasnt even gotten started AND its making us tons of money already?

man....some people are just dumb lol

> Were you asleep when we lost $30 to some BS China FUD?

No I sold out and bought OMG, which then also stagnated. Ended up making enough for ten more neo than I started with though, Which actually probably isn't worth all of the added taxable transactions now that I think about it.

They believe in money skeleton, we believe in technology and Chinas regulation

>Which actually probably isn't worth all of the added taxable transactions now
>paying tax

exactly. it's mindless hero worship. OMG is better despite the devs being scammy hype faggots who don't deliver, all because "muh money skelly" is advising them. seriously, OMG's value comes from 1 advisor. close to 1 billion market cap is all because vitalik is advising them. absolute delusion.

How do you buy Neo anyway?

why are you all so butthurt over money skeleton? Omisego was already more of a coin than most including neo. All these coins will make you money but be real about it and stop slipping onto a coins dick and knocking other coins just because you feel neos cock in your tummy.

Bittrex.com

Ok so I should get a coinbase and convert that bitcoin into Neo? Or can I just go to bittrex?

dont bother

its going to drop very soon

you buy bitcoin of coinbase, transer bitcoin to bittrex, buy neo

Are you retarded/new?
All this coin does is make jumps, that's totally in line for it. It hardly ever uptrends, it moons and then slowly drips back down.

rather you buy Ether, because less transfer cost

Just lol if u didnt but a ticket to the rocket launch

Yeah it does take time for the payment thing on coinbase by the time I get that squared away it will be too late.

Bittrex and then transfer any NEO you get to a wallet asap so you can claim GAS.

true

Well by the time I get money on there (friday) it will be pumped

Yea I've got 1500 here. This really is gonna be THE one.

I agree. hodling big time fellas

Did you even read the post you replied to? That's exactly what he said, and you just agreed with him.

Comprehend much?

That's right, round eye. You transfer all neo to wallet earning that big gas so when we and our whale friends crash these vaporware shitcoins, which no companies uses, you have no chance to cash out.

You retards are being set up for the inevitable final collapse. Screencap this and don't say you weren't warned.

You faggot's

lol stay jealous, no neo

C O P E
>C O P E
C O P E
>C O P E
C O P E
>C O P E
C O P E

if you don't hold neo they you missed this wave, wait for it to bottom out and accumulate.

The crash won't be televised and it's going to be brutal. Pink wojacks are being created specially for the event. You're going to be part of crypto history - it will be the biggest rape since Nanking.

>C O P E
C O P E
>C O P E
>>C O P E
>C O P E
C O P E
>C O P E
C O P E
>C O P E

here we go again

broke 24h high

700sats incoming

Looks like it might even surpass the China FUD related red bars and steer right for a ATH with a little slowdown in the middle.

ALAAHHHHH ACKBAR

Blockfolio alert NEO over 690k

2 bad I bought at 1080k

I logged on to my bittrex because I put a couple lower limit buy orders in yesterday, and was freaking out because I thought I was looking at "open orders" and thought they never got purchased but they did and I was looking at my order history ^.^

So what do the massive walls at .0073 mean?

Volume steady increasing, 700k soon. Don't even give a fuck, holding this bitch til at least EOY. No point selling at $30 when I can sell at $100.

Absolutely deranged Neo hodlers will be inclined to the delustion that their worthless coin is mooning. Surely their fate will see them shortly

They're simply deranged

Delusional neocucks, i cant wait for the pink wojaks to flood this board when this heap of shit finally crashes

lol 680k and over 10k volume bitches

anyone got the new palm beach post?