Do you ever wonder what goes on in the mind of whitey?

Do you ever wonder what goes on in the mind of whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tI7zaWpuSqQ
express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying the middle east and balkan shitholes weren't better off under mudslime rule

This is a pathetic strawman. The Ottomans took Christian lands through conquest, then Christians eventually took them back through conquest. How is that hard for you to understand? Also, fuck off Dominigger.

I wasn't aware the Ottomans controlled the entirety of Africa and also parts of the Americas and Asia

A thread died for this trash

wh*Tes were a mistake

KARA BOGA

>yes i like it when europeans are doing good
>no i don't like it when europeans are doing bad
What's the issue

I'll put it in babyspeak for you
>my team scored a goal and won the game so now I'm happy
>the opposing team scored a goal so my team lost and now I'm sad
it's as simple as that

White people are filthy heathens.

youtube.com/watch?v=tI7zaWpuSqQ

>goalscoring is only allowed when its my team that does it

Are you retarded?

It must anger the Turk immensely that Russians cucked their progenitors so thoroughly, Turkics were always very bad at spreading their genes as is apparent from their proxies such as Ottomans.

>other teams should just let me win because i deserve it

They think they'd be "winning" if pesky ideas of human rights weren't getting in the way (which by the way they claim to have invented and they claim to take pride in).

I'm glad Muslims are flooding the western world.

Thats what you greedy bastards get for turning the Middle East into a hellhole all for for oil.

No it's what we get for letting them in. The nature of power is completely severed from your childish ideas about karma.

>3618382
>I'm glad Muslims are flooding the western world.
They aren't and the invading horde is a far-right meme but I sure wish they really were.

>the invading horde is a far-right meme

express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066

Yes, this is the meme in question.

Explain how it's wrong?

More like
>My team scored a goal, clearly they are the best team
>That other team scored a goal? What the fuck is wrong with them, scoring goals is the worst thing you can do.

More like
>My team scores so many goals, we should relax let the other team score some
>Wtf they're gonna totally beat us at this rate but I got fat from not playing for too long also I still feel bad for them

Ah, yes, its white people's fault that brown people fuck their cousins to the point of lowering the IQ by 20 points.

Fuck white people

I am silly

>Europeans, a single team
>Muslims, a single team
I'm not an expert but I believe the cause of this mentality is severe autism.

It's reductionist to illustrate an idea, the only autismo is you

its possible that the niggers would dominate the world due to them outbreeding us all
or chink chongs with their current emerging dominance
whitebois need to be content and secure off their remaining parcels

well, the white man brought the industrial revolution and ended shit-tarded isolationist policies

countries that modernized like Thailand and Japan did fine

>I was only pretending to be severely autistic to prove a point
At some point it stops being ironic and starts being "that thing you do"

whYtebois literally CANNOT COMPETE with the RAW BREEDING POWER of BBC

Sadly its incompatible with their other powers such as death of starvation, disease and petty genocide.

>ended shit-tarded isolationist policies
Good, I agree, enjoy your extinction white

why do you wish ill upon whitey when they did nothing wrong

The idea is stupid because it tries to pretend like nations are dumb, it's from the perspective of some smug international jew who wants to destroy Europe. Because if you're of European descent and a Christian it matters very much if Muslims conquer and enslave your people and stamp out your religion.

>LOL DUDE WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND AND FAVOUR ONE CIVILZATION, ETHNIC GROUP OR RELIGION OVER OTHERS.

>ummmm wtf????? You favor your own civilization over a foreign invaders one????? How dare you!!!!!

Yeah nah fuck off

Yes, why?

because in-group > humanist

Because I'm not suicidal

>implying the middle East wasn't already a hellhole stuck in a medieval time bubble

Imagine how much of a shithole the world would become if white people disappeared

>Whites bring prosperity, Christianity, infrastructure, peace, education and civilization to backwards savages
>Savages go right back to killing and exploiting each other and giving toddlers AIDS as soon as Europeans leave
versus
>Muslims slaughter the good Christian peoples of the Balkans and pillage thwir lands
>End up having their countries run by Christian slaves so they can function

>One is spreading civilization
>The other is spreading cancerous religion of child rapist

I wonder which Is which

t. Ahmed Mustafa

>white man's burden meme

This isn’t even relevant to the post you replied to.

>Whitey talking about how other races commit incest

Kek. I know you’re going to post that false propaganda map too.

And it looks like the Muslims are overpowering you.

Yes I imagine what the world would be like if whites disappeared

Yes, this is exactly what happened.

>balkans didn't produce anything worthwhile under t*rk occupation
>immediatelly after rebelling the nations create literature, music, science that surpasses the t*rkish varietes
>almost every balkan country is richer than T*urkey
>roaches still spread their myths
Even Greece is richer that kebab.

Nah, why would generations of inter breeding have an impact on society?

It's clearly the white man's fault the place is a shithole either in civil war or under the thumb of dictators because, before evil whitey came, the place was a paradise on earth and not at all a place of frequent genocides, religious wars and good old fashioned ethnic warfare.

I agree with your point, but that doesn’t change the fact that white people are subhumans that deserve nothing but brutal genocide.

That kind of thinking is why they’re all coming to Europe and breeding you out.

>”Ha lets go exploit these savages”
>”WTF why are they leaving their used up lands and coming over here!?”

C’mon we’re better than that, Achmed.

"We" exploited them by giving them shitload of cash for their oil which they happened to have in the ground they lived on. Our fault, just like the Ottoman empire fucking about there for centuries or the Mongols tearing it to the ground. No, all whitey's fault because they were protectorates for a brief period of time.

>>”WTF why are they leaving their used up lands and coming over here!?”
That's not even the problem, the problem are MUH MORALITY fucktards that don't let us close the borders and shoot illegals crossing it and the problem would solve itself. Instead the EU is playing social engineering and trying to "reform" Islam which begs the question if importing them is intentional especially when the leader of the largest country in the EU all but directly invites them to come. Now we're paying billions to Turks so they stop them, for whatever dumb reason, and instead an increase is recorded in over-seas migrants to Italy (helped by dozens of NGO's for which the EU coincidentally made a law a few years in advance so they could participate in "search and rescue" operations 2km off the coast of Libya).

>it's propaganda because it makes me look stupid!
No, it's your hilarious family tree that made you as dumb as you are.

This is a pathetic meme.
Did Arabs and Turks not end up getting btfo by Europeans? Sour grapes I reckon.

>He couldn’t stop himself from posting that meme image

I guess all that incest in European monarchies was just kike propaganda huh?

>People still post that debunked image

Get some new material /pol/

>Paying for oil

I see you drank the kool aid. There is a reason why we have military forces over there.

By "we" I assume you mean the US, the same country that gets most of its oil domestically or from Canada and Mexico and not at all from the middle east?

But tell me, If we're not paying for it, how are they building 800m tall structures and hosting the world cup in football? Why are the Arab emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc a thing? The only one drinking cool aid is you because you actually believe the narrative that oil is being stolen or indeed that oil is being imported from there in any large amounts to the US at all. If anything they're being forced to sell it in dollars. That's ignoring the fact their entire infrastructure regarding oil was built from scratch by foreign companies.

And by "over there" I assume you mean Iraq, which is the only place the US has any meaningful forces at. News flash, Iraq is not the major oil supplier in the region, that's Saudi Arabia.

> balkan shitholes weren't better off under mudslime rule

Now go do research and compare the urban development of Venetian ruled Dalmatia to Ottoman ruled Bosnia.

Have fun.