Do Turks have a historical claim on this land? I found this on Turkish Wikipedia

Do Turks have a historical claim on this land? I found this on Turkish Wikipedia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosul_Question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosul_Question

Every country in world belong to TURK.

Turk =/= Turkmen, you braindead retard, go die in a fire asshole

Just what the fuck are Turks? They sure as shit aren't the native people of Anatolia, just where did they come from? I say that because the way they look can really vary.

They are pretty much Greeks who practice Islam.

Turkmen is just an older term to refer to the nomadic Turkic-speaking populations in the Jazirah and eastern Anatolia. They were sort of ignored when the Turkish identity and language were standardized

All Turkic peoples are not Turkish.
Turkish people are the descendants of Turkic pastoral nomads who migrated into Anatolia and, owing to historical factors, adding a superstrate to the native Anatolian peoples.
Turkic peoples themselves are from the Eurasian steppe, and are related to, but distinct from, Mongolic peoples.

You're right, modern Turks are a mostly white mystery meat race.

Mongols and turkica werent so different, they were/are pure mongoloid

This post is part of a disinformation campaign on the BLACK TÜRKish race

All LIES to distract our VOLK from the TRUTH

Thanks to Ottomans and Seljuks,yes I would say so.
Nah,let me break down your ancestry,Turks:
You were Mongoloid Turkish Seljuk,later Rum tribes that took over Anatolia from the Greeks(Who assimiliated the Romans,Celts and Anatolians living there),Assyrians and Armenians and mixed with them,many were converted. The elites mixed with Persians and Arabs and adopted their culture and religion,later they mixed with Europeans,like many rich Turks who could afford slaves from Europe,or Africa. (Ottoman leaders were originally Turkmens btw).
Really:
>Mixing with Greeks conquered first
>Mixing with Greeks after Byzantine reconquest
>Doing same with Armenians
>Assimiliating many Assyrians,Greeks and Armenians
>Arabs and Persians migrating
>Christians that overtime got assimiliated or converted
>Christian Slaves
>Caucasian refugees
>Greeks mixing with Turks
>Kurds mixing with Turks
>Jews&African Slaves
>Armenians,Greeks and Assyrians getting converted and forcefully assimiliated during WW1 and the Greco-Turkish War
>Muslim intermarriage
You are Greco-Armenians people,with Turkic language and Perso-Arab culture. When Attatürk reformed the language,he had to bring back archaic Altaic vocabulary because Ottoman Turkish was 90% non-Turkish.
The number of Turkic migrants was very low,with almost no excpetions Turkish people are Euro-Caucasians. Just like Russians are mostly Fenno-Sarmartic,Germans are Celtic or Fakedonians are Illyrian.

>Turkish people are Euro-Caucasians. Just like Russians are mostly Fenno-Sarmartic,Germans are Celtic or Fakedonians are Illyrian.
Yes, but consider this. Why do you feel the need to lie?

>t. wh*Te trying to divide up Turks

Fuck off. Turkmen are just as much Turks as Turkish people.

Greek-Armenian-Kurd rape babies larping as Turkic

Turkic =/= Turk

imbecile

Wrong.

Turk = Turkic

Turkish =/= Turkmen

Turk = Turkmen

Turk = Turkish

Real Turks are Asian, not Greek-Arab-Slav hybrid

why do you wh*Tes think you understand TÜRKIC identity? turkmen are 100% TÜRK.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Turks
They are called the "Turks of Iraq" for a reason.

We are neither.

>Turk = Turkic
No, you idiot. One is a language group, the other is an ethnic group. Turks are part of the Turkic language group but Turkics are not Turks and Turkmen are not Turks.

It's especially hilarious because during the Ottoman era, calling someone a 'turk' or a 'turkmen' was an insult to the Ottoman gentleman as it was associated with illiterate peasants from the Anatolian interior.

Not true. Turkish people are no more Turks than Turkmen.

wh*Tes like you are pathetic. I bet you are an orientalist. you enjoy our culture and benefit from it while you try to divide us and deny us of our pan-Oghuz unity.

How retarded are you to be unable to distinguish between ethnic and linguistic groups. It's like a retard claiming Russians = Slavs thus all Slavs = Russians.

Neck yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Turks

Explain then why there is a wikipedia page for Iraqi Turks, if they aren't Turks? They descend from Oghuz Turks, they are Turks.

Iraqi Turkmen*.Nice try though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples

Since the slavic example went over your head, try one with Germans. Germans = Germanic, Dutch = Germanic, Dutch =/= Germans.

I didn't say Turk = turkic

Its what you keep implying, which is why you're calling anyone in the Turkic group as Turks, like you just did in your previous post, which is the equivalent of calling every Germanic a German or every Slav a Russian.

Those are both colonial identities though. Modern day Germans didn't occur naturally like it did with Turkish people. Turkic identity was a natural phenomenon which happened a long time ago. The Oghuz Turks were Turks, so their descendants are too. As Turkish people, we don't hold a monopoly on being a Turk. Turkmens are just as much of a Turk as I am or any Turk for that matter.

Those posts aren't mine.

see you fucking imbecile

So you aren't going to respond to my post? Your post didn't refute anything I said.

I already refuted you, several times, sadly you're too much of an idiot to comprehend simple short sentences and even simpler explanations associated with them.

You didn't refute
> Those are both colonial identities though. Modern day Germans didn't occur naturally like it did with Turkish people. Turkic identity was a natural phenomenon which happened a long time ago. The Oghuz Turks were Turks, so their descendants are too. As Turkish people, we don't hold a monopoly on being a Turk. Turkmens are just as much of a Turk as I am or any Turk for that matter.

Why do you want to divide up Turks? We are one people.

The Hittites sacked Babylon

You ask for refutation but you assert falsehoods and pretend they're fact. I don't give a fuck about mongoloid 'people', kill yourself.

I'm pretty sure these lands were part of the ottoman empire

I bet an amerimutt subhuman is behind this retarded comment
>assimilated celts
SUBHUMAN
AMERIMUTT
MOOP DE DOOD
I'M A SUBHUMAN AMERIMUTT

AMERI
FUCKING
MONGREL
SUBHUMAN
RETARD
STOP
TALKING
ABOUT
THINGS
THAT
YOU
DON'T
KNOW

also
>ur greeco armenian

ah yes. we are indeed. pic related. we perfectly cluster with armenians and greeks :)

Ananı sikerim koçum senin kaybol buradan orospu çocuğu

Not true. Not all Turks are Turkmen, but all Turkmen are Turks.