AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. it's ogre...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. it's ogre. They are talking about bitcoin and Satoshis in a very popular radio. Normies invasion is at hand.
I'm from a third world country so this shit is serious

What exactly does this mean brainlet? Tell us how and why this will negatively affect the market.

Someone make a wojak from this pic please

Which country?

oh no more money is going to flood into our treasure trove

>implying baby boomers will even get their money on an exchange without being pajeet'd, phish'd, or generally fucked 6 ways to sunday

The boomers I know that deal with stock and assets bare can use a computer. Think we're safe. The younger generation we're from is too busy with Kikebook.

Not the market. Us. I need to accumulate

URUGUAY

your old president was a boss

We're not quite at the "shoe polish boy giving out stock tips" stage yet. Calm down

This was some kike that was telling normies to create wallets and they will buy bitcoins for them. This guy is pretty famous here and not a scammer. So if he is telling normies to invest in bitcoin to broaden their portfolios they will. The ones that already have a lot of Btc will make it. But I only have 7 btc and normies flooding in will kill the alt market.

Kek. He was. Legal weed and all

>more normies get scammed
>normies cry to papa jew
>papa jew bans or regulates

boyo it's ogre, not even crypto portfolio will save you from craniofacial deformities.

This.

how bad the situation is in uruguay? honest question. i'm from another third world shithole in south america (not venezuela but almost) and a couple of years ago i was looking forward and learning how could i move to your country

then there was the news about the syrians desperate to return to their own country. those people wanted to return to literally a country on civil war that stay on uruguay. that seriously bummed me out...

pink or white?

u sound like 20ish and u live in Uruguay and can afford 7 btc? sounds like bs

hopefully decentralized exchanges become a success so we don't have to deal with regulatory bullshit anymore...

My sister expressed interested in buying bitcoin. I never told her I owned cryptocurrency or even mentioned it before. It's over.

The refugees went back because we are not cucks so we told them they had to learn the language. They have to work. And if they beat their wives or daughters in public they go to jail. They thought here was like Europe where they get neetbux just for breathing. So they left because they didn't want to integrate. Just leech us.
I love it here but I'm aware we are a 3rd world country. We are better off than Argentina and Brazil. Probably second best place to live in South America besides Chile

Pink. That pic deserves a wojak

i want to visit your country. but i am a big guy (for you) and very aryan looking. i speak spanish fluently but i worry about sticking out and not blending in when i travel, what are nice places to visit? is it safe in uruguay? i like old places and nature.

omg we better sell all our cryptos right before all the normies come with their cash

I'd be interested in moving there, make your country a bitcoin tax haven and I'll learn the language integrate etc. and even open up businesses with my bitcoin holdings

It's definitely safer than Brazil and Argentina. Of course that you may stand out as a tourist but if you stick to the most tourist friendly places you shouldn't have any problem. Google punta del este, la paloma, la pedrera, José Ignacio and colonia del Sacramento and see if it's your cup of tea

Are we gonna have this thread every single fucking day for the next 20 years?

Not likely. They are choking us with taxes here. Btc is pretty new and is not regulated yet but once it goes mainstream they are going to rape us with taxes

I like it. Colonia del Sacramento me cae bien. I try not to stay too much in touristy areas. Too bad about the tax situation. You'd think some under the radar country like Uruguay could ease up on taxes to allow better flow of investment.

crypto makes it ridiculously easy to avoid taxes

>The refugees went back because we are not cucks so we told them they had to learn the language. They have to work. And if they beat their wives or daughters in public they go to jail.

I really want this to be the same in Califorina...too many people here speak in alien language (spanish)

>speaking in spanish in an english continent

???????????

>can't buy anything in rivera in bitcoins

how is that not a shithole?

>They are choking us with taxes here
That's a shame I have enough bitcoin to live off of and invest, but with how bad central governments are I'm probably going to just pay cash for a plot of land and homestead

Here you go

thx keked and saved

> lookism terms like ogre are being used and no one references maxilla or mandible in this thread...newfags only thing that matters in life is LMS. im an ugly autistic shit will no social skills, hobbies and a low IQ. I will never amount to anything. it is ogre for me.

This shit is too fucking complicated for normies right now. I don't even understand wtf is going on.

>Normies REEEEEEEEEE

Every day till you like it.