Jewish support for Germany in WWI

I thought /pol/ claimed that Jews hate Germany and Germans? If so why did American Jews support the German war effort in WWI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fmcXouVxg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look senpai, you're right about /pol/ being retarded, but your source is absolute shit considering it only talks about what a single american jew did. You're just making us look stupid. Either that or you're a faggot /pol/ falseflagger, which I don't doubt.

That obviously just means the perfidious heeb was playing both sides.

Jews served and died in the German military at the same rates as other Germans. Germany was actually rather philo-Semitic until after the war.

>Either that or you're a faggot /pol/ falseflagger, which I don't doubt.

You sound insane.

Here's the thing, the Jew is not and never has been loyal to any Other people or nation whatsoever. Any support they gave to a country was entirely a means to their own ends, a enemy of my enemy sort of deal.

The reason some jews from abroad gave support to Germany was because they were fighting the Russian Empire, which had a long history of being “oy vey, evil anti-semits”
The Russian jews appreciated this greatly and with secret support from the German government they overthrew the Russian state and murdered that damn racist goy Tzar and his entire filthy goy family.

MEANWHILE the Jews in Germany were trying the EXACT same thing at home with the Jewish Spartacus League.
It’s important to remember that the jews are not all in on the plot, but they act on their own towards goals that more often than not happen to be the same.

American Jews genuinely supported Germany early in the war before US entry, just like they did Japan in 1905, and for the same reasons. There's a reason we get the word "pogrom" from Russian.

>the Jew
Not a hivemind.

>Any support they gave to a country was entirely a means to their own ends
Unfalsifiable and can fit any observation, as most retarded conspiracies.

>Unfalsifiable
Prove it.

Most Jews wanted Germany to win for the simple reason that Germany was fighting Tsarist Russia, and Russia was the most anti-semetic country in the world at the time.

:^)

I know they're not a hive mind, I even said so at the end of my post. I just say "The Jew" as a method of dehumanization.
>The second point
Think about it from their perspective, why would they be loyal to the nations that hosted them?
All the Christian nations of Europe were alien to the Jews. Germany is the land of Germans, England the land of the English, Russia the land of the Russian, ect.
The wild patriotism of the era came from that cultural and blood relation the people had with one another, against the foreigner. No Jew could ever honestly feel that feeling of "Final showdown between Frenchman and German" because they were aware that they were not a Frenchmen nor a German. Any Jews that did feel some since of patriotism were likely very very assimilated and no longer recalled (or no longer wanted to recall) their Jewishness.

Imagine for instance you're part a foreign diaspora living in Cambodia. You would feel absolutely no loyalty to the Cambodian state and not much toward the alien Cambodians around you. All you would care about politically would be ether Globalized ideologies if you desire integration, or the interests of your own people and the global diaspora trying to get its own nation back.
Thus you see the divide between the Zionists and the political radicals in the Jews of the 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries.

That makes sense, but it's still anti-Semitic.

Paranoid much?

>yeah German Jews were patriotic but only because they were at war with Russia

yeah because every patriotic person ever except for Jews are motivated by selfless reasons

Because /pol/ is full of shit?

Because they are violent.

Woah, powerful...

It's almost like people can change their minds based on changed circumstances.

the post /pol/ doesnt want you to see

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fmcXouVxg

yeah, none of this is relevant to the point that stormfags and nazis themselves lied about jews stabbing germany in the back

They fund both sides of war.

So do wh*tes.

The Jews rooted for Germany to defeat ebil Russia up until the end where the World Zionist Congress were able to have a recognized national homeland in the British Mandate of Palestine. As for Russia their Bolshevik tribes men took revenge against the Slavic goyim and for their German pawn, well you know what happens.

>You're just making us look stupid
Who is "us". Oh right, you're a leftist faggot trying to pretend that Veeky Forums is your leftist bastion against the politics board on this site. I swear Veeky Forums must be the most pozzed board on Veeky Forums

I would guess Veeky Forums and /news/ moreso, 2bh.

>one American Jew supports the Germans in WW1.

Wow this changes everything.

Jews are beta males not fit for military service

>I swear Veeky Forums must be the most pozzed board on Veeky Forums

You've got to go back

>tfw no flat footed, narrow chested Jewish bf to dodge the draft with

Not an argument