Oh it's starting to feel like the old days again

NEO at the top of bittrex with 9500 BTC volume. Hovering around 650k (in the ANS days it was more like 350k). I do believe we'll be seeing another super moon soon :)

Don't be salty. There are lots of gains to be had.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/neo-ico-token-wins-traders-china-worries-fade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

were are all the neo fudfags now? lol BTFO

i dont understand this. the neo dev team is basically in communist prison camp but neo moons? wtf

That's how they work best

coindesk.com/neo-ico-token-wins-traders-china-worries-fade/

Rebranding next week to commiecoin

longhodler here. 4000 neo and 5 gas. i am confident for its future. also, the picture is disturbing and looks like some pizzagate shit.

>another super moon
>another moon
>another

neo holder island party ;)

Absolutely deranged Neo hodlers will be inclined to the delustion that their worthless coin is mooning. Surely their fate will see them shortly

NEO is better than all coins except BTC. deal with it, FAGGORT

I'll always have fond memories of Antshares; Will never forget that logo. Was following all the info on it on biz and bought the few that I could afford. Those ended up going up to $50.

Thank you, Antshares / NEO. Though I didn't become anywhere near a millionaire or even remotely wealthy from that little investment, I'll be forever grateful to my first crypto investment.

>those lustful eyes
Can't believe I ignored this meme coin before the rebranding.

cant wait for the pink wojaks when this coin finally crashes into earth

Stop posting this bitch

god those eyes. nothing sexier

It won't crash down to nothing unless PBOC does something else to set it into another tailspin, which could happen, but who knows. Today's surge has it way above the 100 day. It'll either crash back down to the 100 day or stall at the 50 day. Either way, if you're buying now you're an idiot basically. It won't keep going up.

US citizens own more Neo than China Im sure their communist government will let Neo succeed

based chinks always looking out for gwailos

still with you, my bae, increased my stack by 300% yesterday

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless neomarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte soon in a mass grave.

i find it hilarious how we have perma fudders after that china debacle, you really love to stay poor dont you

Poor fud. Poor choice of words. Poor boy. Stay poor....NEO will make us rich

>NEO
>The old days

Jesus christ I own NEO but you faggots are unbearable

Don't forget to sell next time, retard.

>NEO mooning

>next time
Are you implying NEO will moon? It sure sounds like you expect NEO to moon. Everyone this man thinks NEO is going to moon! Thank you so much user

WE

>the old days
it was a month and a half ago you fucking niggers

ARE NOT SELLING

GUYS SERIOSLY THIS IS A BULLTRAP ITS ABOUT TO DUMP HAAAAAAARD.

SCREENCAP THIS BECAUSE BY 10PM PST sept 26th NEO WILL BE UNDER $20