Lol gas became more valuable than NEO. get fucked

Just like palm beach said

Glad i got lots of neos thanks biz

>g...get f..fucked

>NEO holders passive income goes up 70%
>g-get fucked

good thing i have plenty of both (5,000 neo, 55 gas)

ok

oh no. so terrible. lol

nice larp rofl

>221.8m market cap is larger than 1.3b market cap
wow
u sure are right op

Even more reason to hate Bittrex.

They had and continue to have the most NEO volume. They have a fuckload of NEO go through their exchange, yet do not credit people's GAS.

Imagine the money they've pocketed just due to holding people's GAS.

it's not really that much dude. perhaps it would be hard to believe if I said 5 million or something. my neo/gas is a sliver of my portfolio, which is mostly btc and eth.
yeah they probably make billions off of it alone

are you mentally handicapped?

What will happen to the neo price when gas becomes more valuable? Will neo capture and overtake again or do u think gas will stay more valuable?

they will both go up because the increase in gas will draw more people to neo as a means to make gas for free. neo will probably overtake it and stay in the leading position though.

go all in or wait for the crash?

>100k is a sliver of my portfolio

ok the larp can stop now. its getting silly

136487 to be exact. believe what you want kid

there are people with money on biz, believe it or not

this is only good for bittrex because they steal all their users' gas, fucking jews

To be a neo holder is to be deranged

Absolutely deranged Neo hodlers will be inclined to the delusion that their worthless coin is mooning. Surely their fate will see them shortly

Deranged men must know their time will come

This.. It's hard to believe with all the bullshit here but some of us could genuinely retire.

Neo is good but China fucked them up too hard

The GAS supply will probably recalulate soon to like 12 million at least, i just happens without warning