Coins you think are stupid and overhyped

Coins you think are stupid and overhyped.

OMG, ODN, LINK

ioc nxs odn gnt bch bcc dice qrl

Tenx Ark Link . Link is s flat out scam.

I agree with most but why IOC and BCH?

EDG BET DICE

link iop monero neo reddcoin omg bcc eth qtum ltc doge dash penny nickel dime prostitute zcash lisk strais ripple btc lomocoin

Ripple, Link, TenX, Golem

BTC.

Unironically bitcoin

It doesn't offer anything valuable other than superficial name recognition and "muh network effects"

No reason it should be #1 market cap and 48% market dominance is retarded. Other coins provide way more lucrative use cases that people will actually pay for

Examples of those coins include ark, link, omg and many others. Fuck btc

OMG LTC

lol so basically everything

so basically the only coins that actually do anything are overhyped? kys.

this. fuck legacycoin. 4 hour transactions? the world will never adopt it.

LINK and Kyber. no working product/service. Overly hyped because of buzz words.

Link has a live demo on oct 16th.

OMG, ARK, NEO, QTUM, IOTA, KNC, BAT, EOS, FCT

Oh boy. See, Ripple is marketed as "a better SWIFT." And LINK is SWIFT's response to Ripple. These coins represent much larger projects than you realize.

Link is different, the only place you see hyping it is here. YouTube, reddit, Bitcointalk.org don't care. Once this is on an easy exchange, you will see it explode as I shill the shit out of it everywhere.

Monero

overrated
shit tech
retard devs
no real world use

would tip you

laundering money isnt a real use?

>implying buying meth from an underaged north korean prostitute isn't a use case

>and an unknown quantity of Monero.

It's the only privacy coin to have actually passed direct scrutiny from the government.

>it doesn't offer anything valuable
>literally stores value better than any cryptocurrency in existence
>every other cryptocurrency's value is tied to its market cap

lol

Neo

These Neo hodlers are deranged men

No other coin causes such vitriol, anger and delusion than NEO, a coin handcrafted for the contrarian habitant.

To hodl neo is to be deranged, and their day will surely come

>Bitcoin Cash

I think monero is bad because even hackers don't give a shit about it for ACTUAL CRIMES and use BTC anyway. When was the last time you heard a hacker demanding monero? never. if they don't care about it enough to use it then facebook-using normies never will

bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin

haha agreed

All of them

bitcoin

I hate this stupid argument, all it is poor fucking journalism. Kill yourself.

I agreed for a long time but when you look at BTC and its development the reason for it's dominance is clear: people trust it as a crypto settlement layer.
Development is intentionally slow, so there are no surprises, and the technology is mostly reliable.
I have more faith in Bitcoin than any of the "do everything" coins that exist, because every additional function poses a security risk and is a potential point of failure. Vitalik has the same vision for ethereum. It's a platform that only provides basic functionality but it will be continually worked on to enhance efficiency and security. Obviously this gives people a lot of confidence in the product

>See coin with over 3 threads, all saying buy.
>Blockfolio thread with over 80% in something.

The cycle repeats itself over and over in here.

it isnt, why use monero when north koreans offer meth as easily as you would offer a cup of tea? They love that shit

>LINK
No.
>Kyber
True.

Excuse me while I move to Thailand to do blow off of a dead hooker's asshole with my XMR

Literally it's the only coin that cares enough about privacy for criminals to want to use it.

(((Zcash))) is literally designed with the government's needs in mind, even if there ZK-snarks have technically more airtight cryptography (which is debatable).