Any other explorers on Veeky Forums like me? I usually went to abandoned places here in my hometown...

Any other explorers on Veeky Forums like me? I usually went to abandoned places here in my hometown, but it's not safe anymore since more and more homeless people started living in them.

Have any of you explored your hometowns abandoned buildings? Did you find anything interesting?

My most proud find was finding some WWII pins, like the death skull.

Also does anyone have any movie recomendations based on this?

Sichuan after the earthquake was pretty cool. Buildings being retaken by the jungle, I assume because they'd been made/recognised as unsafe by the quake.

The rural American West is awesome for old ghost towns and mining camps.

Subashi Temple, Xinjiang

Climbed up the other side. Bad rain started as I was walking back (Middle is a riverbed). Was 18 and foolish so didn't want to pay to keep a taxi waiting. Started walking back on the road. People driving a coal truck stopped and gave me a lift.

Play Uncharted 4

>People driving a coal truck stopped and gave me a lift.
If I were you I wouldn't have taken that ride. You never know who those people are. They could be larping as coal miners but in reality they may be killers looking for pray

Where do you live? Netherlands?

no Slovenia

Isn't that Oradour?

Going to dump some of the old hospital for the mentally ill in Northampton, MA.

Northwestern MA, Lovecraft country.

The place was huge, with underground tunnels connecting different areas.

You had to dodge security through an overgrown field, then tear a board off or cut a lock on a tunnel hatch.

Very easy to get lost here so people would spray paint arrows to open boards but then those boards would get sealed so the spray paint became an unreliable web of arrows pointing in every direction.

Old case files, stretchers, chains, and IV tubes along with decades of satanic graffiti made it a prime spooky destination.

It was bulldozed recently to make way for fucking condos...

Not even the whole complex. It was big.

Inside

Old files and equipment around.

Old theater

People would build and leave shit like this there.

how do you go about finding places like this? I've just been cycling around in hopes of finding something but i haven't really found alot except for this old brick factory

There are a bunch of abandoned buildings in my city, but they're all full of homeless people and drug addicts, so no urban exploration for me

Not knowing that people do things like this; I would see it, full on shit my pants and sprint out of the room believing that angels or devils are real.

This would, very likely, have a drastic change on my beliefs in the supernatural.

what is that?

I live in suburban Maryland in the states so there's nothing super cool that's abandoned here, but we have some trails in the state park nearby where you can find old walls and stone structures from the early 1800s or late 1700s

I believe it resembles an angel kneeling on her bed, her head bowed in prayer, hair falling over her brow and onto the sheets below.

Yes, it doesn't make much sense if you look at it long enough. The head is sort of retracted into the 'neck'. But that's fucking terrifying

>I believe it resembles an angel kneeling on her bed
I thought it was a deformed duck or goose
my country has over 300 castles and most of them are in ruins. Some that are not in private ownership are nice, but most of the ones that are in the countries ownership are just ruins. I saw a few but it's mostly just rock there. pic related

Lucky you haha, the ruins in the park nearby are similar to your picture but much smaller and obviously much younger. I did like going to see Cadiz and some of the old historic buildings in Belfast, and on the island of Mallorca.