What's the reason Luther succeed better than other protestant preachers?

What's the reason Luther succeed better than other protestant preachers?
Could it be due to Luther's friends from the nobility?
The reformers who didn't want a violent revolution were executed either by lutherans or by Catholic authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_IV_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_I,_Landgrave_of_Hesse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_III,_Elector_Palatine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German autism

Zwingli died in Battle, Bullinger died peacefully in his bed, so did Calvin and most of the Anabaptists where not killed by Lutherans but by Zwinglians.
Are you even trying OP?

Look at Jan Hus. He went to the Church to argue his positions with promises of safe conduct, then they tortured and killed him anyway.
The Church really fucked themselves up. It didn't spread fear but anger.

Them weren't innocent (they started the German Peasants' War) but ultimately Lutherans had more power in the german society, exactly why german became Lutheran very fast

>What's the reason Luther succeed better than other protestant preachers?
Did he, though? There was also Zwingli, Bullinger, Calvin, Oecolampadius, Musculus, Bugenhagen, Bucer, Beza, Chemniz, Capito, Cranmer, Peter Martyr, Melanchthon, Knox, Viret, and many, many others.

Or do you not know what you're talking about?

>The reformers who didn't want a violent revolution were executed either by lutherans or by Catholic authorities.
You mean non-Protestants like Muntzer, the anabaptists, and other radicals? Who explicitly rejected Protestantism? You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?

Jan Hus was a scheming jew like Luther
1) pretend wants to reform Church
2) instead of helping the Church to get rid of bad influences wants to create a whole new Church
3) Attack the bishops and Pope
4) pretend is a victim
5) wants to die to become a martyr for the revolution
Archbishop Zbyněk Zajíc supported him during the time he Hus wanted a better Church but some time later he wanted to destroy the Church and started to spread countless heresies, some of which even liberal lutherans were shocked to discover later. Hus enjoyed more than 8 years spreading heresies open inside Catholic buildings without any issue
That's why he was killed in 1415, after a long trial and failed attempts in reconciliation.

>Cranmer
>Melanchthon
>Bugenhagen
They were a product of Lutheran, in other words, famous because of Luther.

>Chemnitz
>Wolfgang Musculus
Irrelevant germans contributed nothing to the reformation.

>Zwingli
>Knox
>Calvin
Those only succeed because a Monarch helped to spread their cause, they didn't have public adherence

You might or might not be aware, but protestantism was not a Germany only thing? Most Protestants in the US today for example are either Anabaptists or Evangelical, not Lutheran.

>Those only succeed because a Monarch helped to spread their cause, they didn't have public adherence
What monarch spread Zwingli? The King of Switzerland?
What Monarch spread Calvin? The King of Geneva?

Luther wasn't a Jew, plebe.

Moravia is historically german

>Moravia is historically german
No, it isn't, please don't brainlet.
And I am not talking about Jan Hus, but about the protestantic movement in the Netherlands, Switzerland, nothern Italy and parts of France that was going on at the same time. I'm talking about the evangelical line of theology and the profund effects it had on the world today.

Johannes Calvin was 1/3 jew afaik, but then he was also French.

>Zwingli
Philip I among others rulers
>Calvin
Henry IV, King James...

>I'm talking about the evangelical line of theology and the profund effects it had on the world today.
We can trace it roots to (who had big influence):

Luther
Zwingli
Hus

Then we have minorities like Mennonites, Hutterites and Amish

>Philip I
Philip died when Zwingli was 22 you dumb fuck.
>Henry IV, King James
Henry IV was 11 when Calvin died, King James wasn't even born

Can you please stop posting ITT, apparently you are a brainlet and not up to the topic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I
Henry IV of France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_IV_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_I,_Landgrave_of_Hesse

Others ruler (which I used broader term Monarch) who helped Calvin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_III,_Elector_Palatine

>Zwingli, Bullinger, Calvin, Oecolampadius, Musculus, Bugenhagen, Bucer, Beza, Chemniz, Capito, Cranmer, Peter Martyr, Melanchthon, Knox, Viret

Literally noone has heard of these guys outside of theology classes except Calvin