Blockfolio thread

Soon to be rich edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_x1M04CMLM
gist.github.com/paulgambill/cacd19da95a1421d3164
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always get so stressed when coming on Veeky Forums.. I have a lot of money saved in my bank account and don't even know where to start when investing.

The sooner the better
Watch BTC, if it breaks though $4k this week it's time to go all in on crypto

Link marines assemble

it's gonna break 4k solid tomorrow once the us markets open in the morning

I think link is gonna do well. wish i could buy more. best of luck guys.

I want to free up some dollarydoos to buy some more Linkydinks. WWYD?

You not gonna make it brahsef.

I don't know about rich but I'll soon be a LINKionaire soon.

larp

i was in same boat like 6 months ago. your money does fuck all sitting in the bank. Unless you have big plans for it already like real estate investment or something, better to put it to use in stocks or crypto.

BTC and ETH are the big flagship ones right now, if you want something on the safer side go with those. When you start getting into the cheap altcoins/shitcoins those are more like penny stocks where you can strike it rich or lose your investment.

Personally I keep about 90% in BTC/ETH and fuck around with the other 10%, holding a bunch of LINK right now.

No reason to think its a larp.. plenty people have over 200k on this board and the 24hr change looks legit.
You're just jelly at his link stack, i wish i had this much. Sitting on 163k myself

> going only 10% on LINK

Link is the most asyletric bet you can take right now. It has so much potential yet so little risk.

ya i agree, holding about 50k atm, might buy more

So what's the best way to buy LINK then? Sorry for these noob questions...

On etherdelta before it get listed elsewhere and the price explode

YOU player haters were jockin on me so hard these past few weeks. In two years i will get the ultimate redemption as a millionaire
#asiantriad

What's this blockfolio thing everyone has though? Just an app to track your stocks??

China man starter pack

the chink trifecta

*coins
Yes.

Yes just an app, you manually input your trades and coins to keep tracks of them
Also draw a nice chart

Start by adding fiat if you want a good looking chart over a long period of time

I like your choices, sir.

You are missing the most important one

That is because you are a pussy
There are two kinds of people in life: introverts and extroverts (people who make money)
You are a rotten Hillary pussy fart
Keep putting money in the bank you slave

its gonna break 4k tonight, looks like we are about to hit another big surge right now.

I put all my gas in walton my nigger

IRS start this thread?

Lol. Classic manlet rage

Damn, Im feelin poor

Too poor to even get the coins icons to load. SAD

Don't worry, LINK will bring you what you need to get a decent internet speed

I want to stop being a noncoiner, but I can only use paypal to pay for shit.
How should I do it?

You have no bank account ?

>EUR
Why do you hold this shitcoin? Obvious Ponzi.

Fuck yes boys

>telling people to buy high
Shit nigga

Are you really going to let the gold rush pass you by because you're scared of putting in real money?

I am 16 so I am not allowed to have one here.
My family would rob me blind if they knew that I got money stashed, so I can not use another account.

Sell half your BAT

Anyone else buy and sell to much to use blockpholio?

I'm on 4 different exchanges now and trading all day long. No time to log all that chit.

I use it for alerts though.

nice shitcoin 'portfolio' . you will be rekt with such a skewed holding of memecoins

Nigga 12 bitcoins is 95% of my money

its therapeutic to tick everything into blockfolio at the end of the day, or fucking infuriating depends what kind of day. either way it lets you reflect on the trades as you put them in so its a good review.

Looks like crypto were made for you then.

You can buy bitcoin with cash on localbitcoin dot com

We are 20% below the ath. Better to buy now rather than FOMOing when we're getting to 7k

nice larp

When did you start and how did you build your grow your portfolio to that much?

Started with 16k€ fiat 6 weeks ago and invested 6.5k in crypto.

Biggest earners
> 0x
> Monetha
> Kyber
> Chainlink

But I also lost a lot of potential gains on the china drama crash and some pretty bad icos

>any of those
>earning
wut

I thought that was 12 dollars.

Be careful out there guys! I feel like this guy has it right as far as the market outlook in the next few weeks!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_x1M04CMLM

Lose the MTH. Buy anything else.

please tell i will make it
this is my last chance in life

kyber and chainlink 3x
>so many no IOs
all the anons on this board jsut buy the shit that's talked about the most
it's hilarious how few people have shit like TenX or Walton

You will with those embers

>optus

probably not m8

Honestly will I be able to retire if I make safe moves for the next year or two?

Im gonna kms if im still wagecucking in 2 years

lol with all these fucking LINK holders on Veeky Forums. makes me realize I need to sell my LINK

I have 15k in bitbean

all in

12 btc.. only 0.8 in link

its like you don't wanna make it

Looks good, HODL that ETH

b-but ethereum will double any day now user...

seriously? ive been slowly draining my stack because it doesnt do shit

Buy ptoy buy buy buy.. also, WTC going to blow up next 6-9 months. Neo I'll hold forever, fuck it. I fucked up on MCO and didn't cash out on ATH, also fucked up on Neo and didn't sell after $4.50 ANS cost basis. Fucking sucks - could be playing with much more house money

Nigga ark already pumped, and eth did too

>tfw had $600 more than a bitcoin 2 weeks ago

Feels bad man. Tired of these omisego bags desu, should just went all ark and sat there when I bought at .35 cents

Lol ptoy will eat all your cat food

those are my babies

>100k to piss away on memecoins
>not rich

ok

nice 24h

Buy Doge, forming cup and handle at 8 day chart. Cup will be formed by tomorrow. Dont miss it user

Based sven is going to make it. When did you start?

>7.62mm

Are you a /k/ poster by any chance?

I don't know what I'm doing

SOMEBODY GIVE ME BTC, I GUARANTEE I'M THE POOREST PERSON IN THIS THREAD

1G3JUBvYYktXexaGe8TCRV245sTzigzNvp

you are doing fine.

you sound like this cambodian kid i knew in school who is doing well for himself but did at one stage scam people.

its a funny world.

What you think

Where do I go from here?

>marines
Incorrect meme usage

You do know walton don't have a single use case?
Right user?

Sold 1/3 of Kyber at x5, bought TNT and CSNO near the floor.

Delusional. I'll keep posting my stack in these threads over the next 2 months. Try not to slit your wrists when you see 5x - 10x

What? Did you read the whitepaper?

They want to add RFID to clothes.. ( which already exsists ) To manage inventory and shit. It's a good idea, but it's already done, and there is NO NEED for a currency to do it.

And the currency is not to buy the RFID chips. They explained nothing in the whitepaper about how they'll implement this IOT RFID chips, or where the fuck they get it or who makes it. They answered nothing. It's all ICO hype you dumb shitter. Enjoy.

Should I Invest in Walton or Chainlink?

Also, opinion on paytoken (tenX)?

NEO mooning baby.

Is it good time to get in PAY?

In 2 years I'll be done with college and start building my moonbase. Might pick up some GNT for the bonus long-term hodl too.

>Blockfolio
>Not having full control of your balances on an automatically updating spreadsheet with other bits of useful data
Tsk tsk

3 ICO's - 3 Dreams

Soon to be 3k BNT

envy of your LINKS only have 160k :,/

how much has SIFT gone up since the ico?

fuck i see all these linkinairs here

bought 6500 ico
then 20K more

half my money in it, still feel like i'm not going to make it :(

How have you made this? I need it badly.

It only works with Google Sheets, not Excel but:
>Make new spreddy
>Go to the Sheets menu where you make your own scripts
>Make a new script, delete the few lines already there for you and paste in everything from: gist.github.com/paulgambill/cacd19da95a1421d3164
>Just use =ImportJSON() by referencing APIs from whatever websites you want, usually coinmarketcap
You can muck around with other things but that'll be up to you.