Guy who has over 10k NEO sell wall makes 25.9k per year in GAS or 6.57 in BTC. Wagecucks BTFO

Guy who has over 10k NEO sell wall makes 25.9k per year in GAS or 6.57 in BTC. Wagecucks BTFO

Also forgot to mention, TFW WHEN I ONLY HAVE 21 NEO AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT FAIR

tfw only have 46 neo and should've bought more when it dipped hard

yeah well fuck if you have 260k tied up in it

you could also buy apartment and make that much in rent with way less risk

This is just the beginning, its only going up.

i got 21 as well =(

if you have gas you should be selling it right now and converting to neo, I cant believe it has gone to parity again

You might be surprised, short term gas could be above neo. Ultimately you want to hold neo, demand is about to explode and there is very very little supply.

where can you sell gas? I don't see it on bittrex

wtf is gas? a fork of neo?

only on binance or poloniex

>Being this big of a pleb

Just bought 100k~

I'm holding 1501 NEO. I've made roughly 20 GAS since transferring to a wallet in mid August. Should I continue to hold this GAS or try and sell it to by more NEO. Legit question.

I know NEO is ultimately more valuable as it is a share compared to what the smart platform runs on, but is it worth selling the GAS now?

Neo just forked into Gas and the owner robin williams'd himself.

Sell

My point is that a crypto with two tokens is scammy as it gets.

what kind of apt can you buy for 250k and make almost 4k a month profit?

i mean i don't think gas is going to exceed neo price over the long run so trading it virtually 1:1 for neo seems good

plus if you earned 20 gas on 1501 neo in about a month that's around 1.3% gas generation so the 20 extra neo will start netting you another ~0.25 gas per month anyway

>tfw when retarded

OP said ~25.9k/year so 2158/month

Lots of apartments near or just outside major metro areas where you can get that much or more on a ~250k purchase

so 2k a month. you cant buy a house for 250k and get 2k a month in RENT, forget 2k a month in profit.

actually you can get 2k a mo rent on 250k. but never profit, when you consider depreciation , misc costs, time spent, etc

>mfw I sold all my neo to go into mco during the "visa partnership" and lost 70% of everything

I’m glad the Neo shill threads are coming back so more neo cucks can offload their bags. We missed you!

You're a fucking moron. Literally kill yourself. Obviously you're a child with no grasp on investing, the real world, or how money works.

10% yearly return plus potential for principal to appreciate 10/20/30-100x?

Punch yourself in the face for me.

What the fuck isthis gas reward?

There is still no assurance NEO will be allowed to host any ICO's which would render it worthless, if you want 260k riding on that instead of property good luck to you

>when you consider depreciation
Houses are not depreciating investments over the long run. Look up the FED's numbers on asset prices.

I can spend 85k right now, and then make 1k/month in profit, yes - net of expenses, in rent in my cheap mid-western area. (made an offer on a condo last week but they didn't want landlords renting their units out.)

Nothing wrong with being risk adverse. That user is correct. For people with less appetite for risk, you can generate /similar/ returns using property.
>appreciate 10/20/30-100x?
As seen here. That's insane volatility - and it's not always going to be up.

i didnt go all in, but fug man

I have several million in real estate and the stock market. I only dumped roughly 70k into crypto.

My point wasn't that real estate isn't a good investment. Your comparison is fucking ignorant. My point was that you're a fucking idiot if you think you're netting 10% out of multi family residential. Not to mention the appreciation.

What the fuck is this gas reward?

Dude wtf are you talking about, Red Pulse token sale starts on October 8

I think the word you were looking for was averse. Close, though.

No, you and they other user surely know more about money and investing than myself... Someone that's actually already made it.

What's the next big POS coin I can buy now and retire off of?

Need to quit my job, pls desu

Ok? I don't see how I'm wrong in saying you can make similar returns on 100k worth of property, even 7% or so, with much less risk than holding 100k of staked NEO. Comparing the risk makes the returns from an investment in NEO not proportional to its risk/volatility. I'm not saying that it won't moon, I'm just saying there is a lot of speculation involved and in some people's eyes there might be better places to put 100k. If you're committed to the idea that NEO will 100x, then this is the best place to put 100k.

One of many reasons why the SEC is chasing ICOs.

Its just funny when broke wagecucks try to sound intelligent or savvy with their investment advice.

> thread about crypto
> buy an apartment building user

Just

Nice counterargument.
I live on capital gains.

I'm retired at 31. Suck my fucking cock

Lol. Congrats man, I mean it. Hopefully I can join you soon. Maybe I'll put an appropriately sized investment in NEO :^)

You know this wasn't always the price right

Bitbean. Over 100% yearly returns. Nut counting price spikes