Graduate with a Finance degree

>graduate with a Finance degree
>apply for jobs in the finance department
>women interviewers
>majority of the department is female
WTF

women can sell themselves in interviews better than men. They have the power to influence decisions by males. Now do what they do, but to women. If you are ugly, you have a less of a chance of getting a job. Nobody is going to want to interact with an ugly ass guy everyday.

News flash.

You're aren't actually in finance. Accounting at some shit job.

Luckily it's very hard to be genuinely ugly.

Unless you have a horrific facial deformity you can easily get to 7-8/10 by just taking care of yourself.

>Nobody is going to want to interact with an ugly ass guy everyday.
Speaking from experience I see, uggo.

Should have become a software engineer
Women are for the most part terrible engineers because computers/machines/math don't care about how much pussy is leveraged, which is the only thing all women have to offer

lolz cant stop laughing...women....finance....hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahaahahahaahahahaaha

>lolz women
Spoken like a true poorfag NEET.

But they get to wear fakeup and are the interviewers. What happened to gender diversity?

sorry man. they have made the workplace unpleasant. gotta work for yourself from home these days.

protip: walk into the interview with an erection

I wish one of those hands was stroking my shaft. How much STOX do you think she costs?

yup, and any 5 of them could be replaced with 1 man

thanks for the tip 20 year old

Lol, shut up.

aaahhhh so sorry. Been an operations manager for a multi million dollar nation wide company. If i have learned anything, I have learned what positions and roles suite who and what gender. Yeah gender as in chromosomes not any imaginary bullshit. Finance is not a place for MOST women. if you have a room full of them in a finance division 99.9% of them dont need to be there. grow up you SJW fag

Try r9k

Had the same thing with dentistry. Dropped out for this reason. Fucking disgusting environment.

I work in a financial department and the majority are females, including the boss. To be honest, they are not that bad. Still very capable, some of them.

I always believed that men were just better workers as a general rule. Now that I've actually had some experience, I'd say that really eliminated some of my bias.

The only thing I would say is that sometimes they listen to their emotions too much.

>bragging about his company being worth LITERALLY MORE THAN 1 MILLION DOLLARS

t. woman

jesus you are a NEET arent you? It's not my company, I work for it. Commie fag? Thinking because you work for a company you have some ownership over it....oh fuck youre a woman arent you. no wonder you have sand in your vag