What is it about Communists that make them all so heartless?

What is it about Communists that make them all so heartless?

His royal majesty Nicholas II did nothing to deserve his fate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1905)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khodynka_Tragedy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Godlessness and overall lack of morality

No, Nicholas II was a monstrous dictator who caused the deaths of millions.

The wife and kids absolutely should not have died though.

>monstrous dictator who caused the deaths of millions

Source?

Did he ever cause the death of a family for his political ideas ?
Then he deserved his fate by the law of an eye for an eye.

Did he ever rule over the people ?
Then he deserved it by the law of dialectical materialism.

What is everyone's thoughts on Alexander III?
>monstrous dictator who caused the deaths of millions.
The wars were stupid but everything else was fine.

Commonly called World War I or the Great War. Unfortunately the logic of Imperialism required the family to die as well. One more reason that government by inheritance is a bad idea.

>His royal majesty Nicholas II did nothing to deserve his fate.
I hate ignorant /pol/tards so goddamn much.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1905)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
Ctrl-f "Russia"

And how the fuck is Nicky responsible for WW1? Germany declared war on Russia without provocation. Nicky acted only in self-defense of his country. For this, the Germans sent bolshevik terrorists to murder him and his family.

You do know that he would have had you sent to the Gulag for calling him 'Royal'? He was offended by the idea that he was a Monarch or Royalty. He was Imperial.

He was a shit emperor

T. Russian

commies generally see their utopian goal as a ideal for all in any context, and so are willing to do anything to achieve it, as it is justifiable in reaching a utopia. they usually fuck this up badly though, and it usually turns into a settling of scores disguised as "for the greater good" by the less idealistic-minded

as to nicholas II, he had it coming. dude was a grade-A loser and totally unfit to be tsar.

>2 million people at highest estimates
>less than Lenin and Stalin killed directly in some years

read some byzantine and iranian history senpai

>His royal majesty Nicholas II did nothing to deserve his fate.
False.

Also, you have to be 14 years old at most for thinking blood being spilled during a revolution is a matter of heartlessness.

Lenine? The Revolutions in May and October 1917 that he was a part of killed very few people, maybe 200 total. Most of them were justified. The counter-revolution that followed killed millions, but those deaths were the responsibility of the White leadership. Also Lenine had a stroke in I believe 1920 that took him out of play. He never really recovered and lost influence rapidly.

They're all serfs. Also, they're ideology is stealing and comitting crimes.

>tfw you read the wiki article on the execution
The feels.

300 years of selected dynasty gone like tears in the rain.

>What is Lenin's Hanging Order
>What is the Russian Civil War

Is that what they meant by permanent revolution?

>What is the Russian Civil War
I guess your vocabulary doesn't contain the phrase "counter-revolution".

>Commies were so focused on killing Nicky they didnt even wound the kids
>Had to resort to bayonetting them
Fucked up m8

I genuinely don't understand why so many people blame him for WW1. Nobody blames France for WW1, and they were on the same sides of the conflict.

Russia blew a local conflict out of proportion by aligning itself with Serbia. He should've fucked off.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Yeah, it is totally Russia's fault that Germany decided to sperg out and declare war on 3 separate countries simulataneously. Makes perfect sense.

Yeah, it is totally Russia's fault that Germany decided to sperg out and declare war on 3 separate countries simultaneously. Makes perfect sense.

>
The Hanging Order was directed at the Empire's Secret Police (multiple agencies), who had it coming. Worse than the Gestapo. The Civil War was the counter-Revolution, which was the responsibility of the White leadership, not the Red and thus the responsibility of the Whites as stated previously.

>its not heartless to kill when its for the revolution

fuck off antifa nobody likes you

Did I ever say Germany Dindu nuffin? Obviously the Germans started the war, but it never should've been anything other than a regional conflict.

Actually France and Russia were the first to declare war on Germany in 1914, not Germany.

>t. russian

The kingdom of Servia started the Great War by murdering a senior member of the Empire of Austrio-Hungary.

>you have to be 14 years old at most for thinking blood being spilled during a revolution is a matter of heartlessness.

france declared war on germany you fucking dumb nigger

Nicky was incompetent idiot who got what was coming to him.

>but it never should've been anything other than a regional conflict.

Germany expanded to war by choosing to invade France and Belgium.

Hey faggot, revolutions are violent that's just how it is. I didn't make the rules. If you don't have any power, you can't do anything. History is full of war and violence. How do you propose to overthrow a government without hurting anybody?

Ok you're apparently not here to even talk about Nicky, because you just keep deflecting to Germany.

France had already declared war on Germany. It would have been irrational for them to ignore this, and the best defense is a good offense. The Germans were well aware that the French army was mobilizing to Plan 17 and what that entailed. The only alternative was surrender.

It was every leader's fault. And since Russia was a monarchy guess whose fault it was placed solely on?

Russia was an Empire, not a Monarchy, and Nicholas was an Emperor not a King. This was very important to Nicholas.

>Pointing out Germany's obvious guilt is "deflecting."

G*rmans I fucking swear.

Except I already admitted that Germany was to blame. But apparently it was just Germany and everyone else dindu nuffin. Nicky got involved in a small local conflict and escalated it into something his military wasn't prepared for, causing the deaths of millions of Russians. He was a shit tier leader.

>France had already declared war on Germany.

Germany declared war on Russia, August 1, 1914. Then on August 3, France declared war on Germany in honor of their mutual defense agreement with Russia.

A monstrous dictator? The guy didn't want anything to do with the job and instead spent his time making scrap books. Yes, he liked the idea behind the absolutist monarchy, but he didn't really seem to rule as such. Like someone else said, the wars were shit, but that's about it. In practice, though, I can understand why a new government would want to kill the old king and his family to ensure no royalist counterrevolution took place.
After seeing his father assassinated after pushing for liberal reforms in Russia, I can see why Alexander III would be such a reactionary to those policies. However, I think his reaction made it a lot worse for his son, especially when his son was nowhere near fit to rule.
Russia had a lot of stake in Serbia during a time when power politics was largely defined by your colonial/imperial influences on other regions. It wasn't like they could just leave them high and dry when another power was threatening to come in and steam roll them.
>killing is okay when my side benefits

Correct. France declared war on Germany before Germany declared war on France. The Mutual Defense Treaty did not obligate France to assist Russian aggression.

/pol/ has also contaminated Veeky Forums, it seems

Yes, Nicholas II made mistakes, but he wasn't responsible for the war. It was forced upon him by the Kaiser Wilhelm II who wanted to cripple Russia. Germany had already decided that there needed to be a war against Russia before 1917 in order to halt Russia's industrialization program. All they needed was an excuse, and the events of July 1914 provided that excuse. If it hadn't been that, then they would have found another reason to declare war.

>Germany had already decided that there needed to be a war against Russia before 1917
[citation needed]

>making shit up

Nicholas was ultimately incompetent but incompetence is not worth overthrowing, only self-destructive malice. And even then the Bolsheviks were another type of even crueler, dictators
and scum whose decadence was awful.

>Everything I don't like is /pol/

The kids had to be executed because any Romanov that could escape to the west would be crowned by the imperialists as the rightful ruler of Russia and would be a figure of union for the whites during the civil war. The fact that this didn't happen is one of the reasons the red army won. No matter what you believe of the Bolsheviks nobody would want to shoot children in cold blood for the lolz

>German Chancellor Von Betsmeg Hollweg's diary from July 7th tells us these thoughts: That Russia had become a nightmare, and the German generals say there must be a war before it was too late; by 1917 Germany has no hope, so better 1914."

>Chancellor Von Betsmeg Hollweg
So not the Kaiser? Cool.

You can find similar diaries about Germany written by English, Russian, and French politicians from the same period. What is your point?

Indeed comrade

The Kaiser signed off on the idea, obviously, even if it originated with the generals.

My point is that Germany conspired to start a war in 1914 and they succeeded.

How dare people oppose full communism, it's obviously just trolls, Russians, and /pol/lacks subverting us, comrade.

So did virtually every other country in Europe.

No. The other countries were pulled into the war by Germany.

okay so once and for all for you retarded americans and monarchy fan welfare leech aimless children

you remember what happened when the french dethroned their king right? they were attacked by all of the monarchies and eventually a king was put on their neck

its not evil or heartless or whatever, to make sure theres NO legal way of of a foreign power or an actual descendant of the romanovs can come back, they had to be removed, completely, entirely, without a trace of blood

despite their best efforts that failed but it made quite a detterent to anyone trying to get crowned as czar for the future

Keeping the Royals alive would leave an opportunity for the Tsar to return. It was horrible what they did but leaving alive a legitimate heir to the throne would bite them in the ass later. Nicky wasn't even a benevolent ruler, he was an incompetent moron that brought about his own demise.

It's a completely different fucking situation. There was no foreign country trying to put the Romanovs back on the throne. Even when when other country's finally did intervene, they were trying to create a republic, not recreate the Tsardom. And besides that, killing unarmed children is just evil. The only thing about this situation that makes me happy is knowing that the murderers were eventually killed in Stalin's own purges. Poetic justice, in my opinion.

Really? The French Plan 17, completed in 1912, did not involve invading Germany and occupying Berlin? The English Navy did not begin planning for being at war with the German Imperial Navy by July 1917 in 1910? Every country in Europe had plans in place for a general war in Europe, not just Germany.

The last Romanov, Crown Prince Vladimir, to claim the throne of Russia died in Florida a few years ago. The Romanovs lost their claim with his death and one of the other families (Hohenbergs?) now claim it. Here is a question for the post. On what countries passport did C.P Vladimir enter the United States (he was not a U.S. citizen)? On what counties passport does the guy who claims to be the King of Iran enter the U.S. and where did he get it?

No takers? C.P. Vlad entered on a passport that said 'Empire of Russia' and the Iranian guy's said 'Kingdom of Iran. Both of them were printed by the company that prints them for English Royalty, which is controlled by English Royalty. Another reason to be vigorous in helping cure them.

There is a big difference between merely making a plan for a potential war and actively conspiring to start one.

RESTORE THE TSARDOM NOW
BOOHOO MUH DICTATOR

Lmao isn't that a direct quote from trotsky?

>feeling sorry for the wealthy and powerful
>ever
They bleed like everyone else. Who cares.

That guy couldn't even properly organize his own coronation.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khodynka_Tragedy

Yes, just as the Hohenzollerns seized power in Germany after the Great War.

The Romanovs weren't wealthy or powerful when they were killed. It was a completely pointless massacre.

>It was a completely pointless massacre.
That's basically the description of Nicolas reign.

Their faith in the idea combined with delusions and abuses of/for power.

Every authoritarian is inherently evil.

Not direct but it is a paraphrase.

>overthrow the government
>kill millions of innocents with your secret police
>"hurr it's the whites fault for not just letting our muderous regime be"

Why are communists so retarded?

>commies thinks it's a bright idea to steal private property, ban religion, ban free speech and start a civil war to do this
>get mad when somebody tries to stop them

Are communists the ultimate political rapists?

During Bloody Sunday the agitators attacked the imperial guard. The Russians didn't think the Japs were actually going to go to war so they didn't even bother fortifying and France gave them money thinking it was going to be a blow out and almost bankrupted themselves, hence Germany's ww1 reparations also. The Soviets undid all the good work that was done, from agriculture to geopolitics. Commies created the worst timeline for Russia.

Aristos and porkies aren't innocents, user.

>noooo muh 5D scrabble of arranged marriages
good riddance

That ... doesn't take away anything from my argument

It cant be explained to reactionaries but maybe if or when you share his fate youll gain some special insight

neither are jews¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That statement contradicts murder rape and pedo statistics we have on theists

And what would those be? I'm curious

If you're not a communist you're kind of a giant piece of shit and deserve to die so humanity can actually go forward.

if you're not white you're kind of a piece of shit and deserve to die so humanity can actually go forward

>melanin matters

Examples will be made of retards.

>communism matters
I agree with the second line

t. dumb tankie

dumb t. poster

Nicholas II was an incompetent ruler. I don't see how anyone can sympathize with the guy beyond his family getting shot.
He could have, idk, decided "maybe unshakeable autocracy is a little shakable" and put up a proper constitutional monarchy.

That's easier said than done when you (and also your wife) were brainwashed as a kid to believe that autocracy was the only form of government that Russia could survive with, and that the Tsar was divinely chosen by God to rule.