ChainLink

EtherDelta isn't working. How much time do I have to buy this? A couple days/weeks? or hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6yrpb3/etherdelta_gone/dmpmuw4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one knows.
16 october is sibos conference.

But it could moon way before if it get listed

I'd still buy this if it was $1, so just keep buying honestly. I'm still waiting for my wageslave paycheck to come through to get some more.

2 weeks tops imo, but maybe less

personally i'll keep buying it upto 3-4x what it is now. I think it'll go 10x+ soon and maybe 50-100x in the longer run. I'm basically all in

This is the next big thing after Ethereum. Let's all get rich and quit work together /biz

It actually is even if you are joking.

should I wait for this to dip again?

I have a decent amount of Link and I have been waiting for a dip to accumulate more. The longer I wait the more nervous I get. However, I am concerned that no exchange has listed it besides EtherDelta...

yeah, that concerns me a lot too.

the lack of comms from devs and lack of a marketing campaign scares me too.

also etherdelta is taking forever to process my eth deposit into the eth/link smart contract

I sold all my Kyber at 4x ICO for more LINK.

75 cents by october 15th

user once this is listed on a major exchange you won't be able to accumulate at these prices. It's still barely 2xed on ED.

I assume they are hard at work preparing for SIBOS... It is literally the most important day of their lives. They must successfully provide a proof of concept in front of the most power people in the Financial Industry.

Theres no reason to fud LINK when there are billion dollar cap coins with nothing to show for and with this magnitude

How long does it take to deposit eth from my eth delta eth wallet into the smart contract for LINK... reeeeeeee

Up your gas price fucking poorfag

I'm using the fuckin defaults not lowering it is that not enough?

It was confirmed that the two have been putting in major work for the upcoming event. The least of their concern is how their token sale is doing and when it should be at exchanges

buy up to the SIBOS conference, then sell when the demo fails.

It took like 5-6 hours for me at the default gas price (.0004 ETH or something).

>SWIFT are SmartContracts paying customers and invited them to SIBOS to show ChainLink working because they knew they it would fail. Clever girl.

can I cancel a pending transaction to change gas price or am i fucked to wait?

I don't think it's possible to cancel it, BUT I also have absolutely no idea. This was my first time using ED as well to buy some LINK.

it's cool cuase it only took like 2 minutes

Where is the official announcement that they are partners and Swift is a paying customer?

This is our chance Veeky Forums, its our coin.

From the presale link that worked to the extreme FUD rebuttled with solid responses.

Agreed, I hope everyone has filed the forms for all the exchanges asking them to list it. If we don't get this thing listed it won't be pretty. Clearly the devs are too busy with SIBOS.

it varies tho, i did a bunch of transactions earlier on default and a few of them took 2-3 minutes and then one took 4 hours

i'll up the gas to like 12-20 on future ED transactions

It's usually a good sign when the devs are letting the product speak for itself (along with actually having one)

anyone used Mercatox to buy it?

Are you me?

I was one of the first people to make a post about Chainlink on Veeky Forums, got called a shill and the thread died with like 7 replies. Oh how the tune has changed. It was fun watching everyone manage to get into the presale links, glad you all got to get in on the absolute ground floor of the best project of 2017. I'm not going to make any price predictions, I'm just going to say buy while you still can, and hold your bags tight.

is it still working buying this bullshit and I will be pissed when this becomes a heavy bag like everything else shilled on here

*worth buying

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I thought I bought 1500 links back when it was 0.00045
Now its 0.00065
Fucken scumlord deltafag

You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet.

THEN UPDATE YOUR FUCKING ORDER BOOK YOU FUCKING TWAT

Yeah instead of hyping, focus on taking pictures in front of signs. Or making stickers lol

yeah I hate that shit. same thing happend to me on a different token like a week ago

I remember that thread. I didn't reply because after some research i realized if it was shilled any more. I probably wouldn't have got into the crowdsale. I was literally 3 blocks from missing out

Smartest man in thread. Teach me your ways.

Thank you sir. You have already doubled my net worth.

You are a selfishfag. Serve the brothers, comrade!

And that is why we're having these threads now. Go buy some

It's basically the ETH of mainstream finance and business.

>ETH allowed smart contracts within crypto
>Chainlink/Smartcontract will allow smart contracts in mainstream finance and business.

It boggles the mind to think of the possibilities.

And they have the perfect fucking website name already: smartcontract.com.

MINUTES

The demo can't fail, dumb dumb.

It's a demonstration on rails. Like your computer science teacher showing you how to click through a wizard.

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

This is the official SIBOS website.

Remember that the S in SIBOS stands for SWIFT. They organize SIBOS.

Also, see Basically, SWIFT's blockchain project consists of two parts:
1) Hyperledger (already rolling out)
2) Smart Contracts

Chainlink is the closest SWIFT have to getting part 2) ready for deployment, and they have absolutely no time to spare to look at other alternatives or in-house development, see

won't be pretty for the whales planning to dump or? I won't be scrounging around for exchanges desu

>Oracle problem
>next ETH
Holy shit. You LINKies are shilling this hard.

You misunderstand.
I'm not saying this is the next ETH, I'm saying this can become WAY bigger than ETH.

Isn't it build on the Ethereum blockchain? How can this be bigger than ETH?

the amount of shilling is scaring me

Could easily get to 1 billion in market cap

People who have LINK are genuinely excited to see the beginning of something big.
I don't want you to get fomo. I just suggest you not buy.

Then you missed the FUD campaign, paid by SOROS and Vitalik here. Half of the Board was full of FUD threads, selling and bullshiting about LINK. 3-4 days ago

So what's the product so far, broseph?

probably a week after SIBOS I foresee a long slow bleedout like 0x until an actual product circa Q2 2018, thoughts?

>Isn't it build on the Ethereum blockchain?
It's built on ETH, yes.
ETH might probably grow exponentially along with LINK, I was referring to ETH's current state.

>How can this be bigger than ETH?
Because LINK allows for smart contracts to take place in the mainstream world of finance and business. Through a decentralize node network.

What ETH did for crypto, Chainlink can do for the mainstream.

This is why SWIFT is pushing Chainlink at this year's SIBOS.
You should realize that the financial world is absolutely foaming at the mouth for a blockchain solution; they're growing so impatient that they can hardly even wait for SWIFT to finish developing its blockchain project; see: coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/

Of course, this is still crypto, so anything can happen; good or bad.

Google Chainlink smartcontract
Read the article coindesk about sibos and swift.
Also read the article about swift inviting sergey to provide a working demo
Then if your gut instincts rings some bells
Go to etherdelta
If you don't know how to use that then do more research.

I think there will be a small dump after sibos if all goes well and then a few climbs past ath. It won't bleed out unless sergey tanks the demo.

Why cant Etherium already do all of this?
>decentralized node network
Ahh, dirty fucking pajeet, I ain't falling for it. Bags will be staying in ARK.

They already have an "actual product".
You can set up smart oracles on their website right now.

And they are demoing two practical use cases with direct SWIFT integration on October 16th.

When Veeky Forums says "do your own research", it's not a joke.

DO I FOMO NOW OR WAIT FOR A DIP

If you have to ask this, don't bother.
Never buy unless you fully know what you're getting into, and once you've done the work you'll know when to go in

This Etherdelta site is woeful.
It's like standing in line to trade grain for stone.

it'll be all worth it though m8
or we'll all lose a bunch

>Why cant Etherium already do all of this?
Because external data can't interact with ETH without middleware.

And this is exactly what Chainlink provides: the interaction of the outside world with the blockchain, through oracles set up within a decentralized network.

You should know that the Chainlink team has been working on this since before ETH.

The goal was always to allow smart contracts to be implemented anywhere, not just within crypto.
But ETH was probably a necessary intermediate step towards achieving that goal.

Okay boys I'm interested.

I was on Antshares and OmiseGO at $1 and I like the look of this, where can I read more?

Was anyone involved at the start of ANTs / OMG? Was it Fudded and shilled both ways on Veeky Forums?Because this is crazy right now.

There's a few threads you can look over here and there's a few articles to read if you Google

>Was it Fudded and shilled both ways on Veeky Forums
Yes

Here's some good info on where Chainlink stands in its relationship with SWIFT: But ultimately, Chainlink doesn't need SWIFT or the traditional world of finance; it's the other way around.

Fucking encouraging.

YouTube. Type in Sergey Nazarov

What value does the LINK token provide?

>mfw only 5k link
SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

Not much talk about either when they were cheap. Can't speak for other anons but I only noticed neo threads when it was still ans and above $10
Omg hardly got talked about until it was $8

I got into ANS at 80k but not from Biz, I started shilling it just after buying.

The token is the lifeblood of the decentralized node network.

You either have a centralized source/store of data like Ripple, Oraclize, Reality Keys, ... or you have a decentralized source/store of data.
Why is decentralized better?
Bitcoin is bitcoin because it is DEcentralized; the proof is everywhere instead of in a central location where it is worthless as soon as it is even a little compromized.

I have researched it pretty thoroughly and Im bullish af on LINK
I have 101k and am all in
great to here Veeky Forums pros dissuade me of my fears!

OMG WTF Etherbeta.
2nd time my transactions don't work.
WTF is: Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]
This is why I didn't get it at 0.00045

Where are you guys storing your LINK? On etherdelta or elsewhere?

>You either have a centralized source/store of data like Ripple, Oraclize, Reality Keys, ... or you have a decentralized source/store of data.
Talking about projects that link external data with the blockchain specifically.

myetherwallet

Yes. All on ED. Best cold storage on the market right now. And its decentralized.

This is why Etherdelta is the worst
FUCK THIS JOKE OF AN EXCHANGE

Be careful not to fat finger

How long should I keep my link on there? Should I transfer my link elsewhere after a period of time?

WHEN POLO???

I transfer all my shit out of exchanges and into cold storage

How do I buy this? Etherdelta is in eternal loading mode, no matter in which browser I open it. Never used this before. Guys?

It's listed on mercatox, that exchange is even less mainstream than Etherdelta tho(due to different reasons tho, mercatox simply sucks)

Fuck me, 1.5 hours in and I get me some Link.

Peace out.

EtherDelta is based on a well-reviewed smart contract. The site front-end may be glitchy (order already traded...), but funds on it are safe. The admin can't steal funds. The only things that can remove funds out of your balance are buy/sell orders that your account signed, or withdrawal transactions from your account. Funds in your ED balance are as good as funds in your wallet. Even if the site goes down, you can withdraw your funds using the instructions here: reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6yrpb3/etherdelta_gone/dmpmuw4/

Thanks for the advice. If I wanted to convert my LINK to usd in the future, I would turn it back into eth and then transfer it through coinbase or something, right?

I bought it here now because Etherdelta doesn't work for me Ridiculous withdrawal fee of 10 LINK, but now at least I have some. Hope that I will make it.

dont cry poorfag

we're all gonna make it m8

FOMOing HAAAAAAAARD
Should I dip my toes in?

Yes. Don't go all in if you're scurred.
Wait for a dip if you want to buy more, but know that this dip might be way above the current price point. (but then again it might not be)

so how long will this take to make us rich?

Don't fomo. Spend your time researching before you buy. Only then will you know if you should buy