Press F

Binance in 5 mins

I have no idea where the price of this is going.. It could very easily take off while everyone is expecting it to drop.

F

S

RIP

> every single person is waiting to sell their kyber
> crashes price
> there is no chinese people buying your bags anymore
When will you learn?

fuck binance, i stayed up for this bs and now its tanking. how does someone already have 10k kyber wtf

PEACE niggas

S

Last Price
0.00052950 $2.07

OWKAY GOOD NIGHT, THANKS FOR THE TANK BINANCE. -40C IN LITERALLY 2M

thanks for the tank you shitty asian scam exchange. seriously, shit looks poverty asf

BINANCED

Lol down like 35 pct in under 15 mins.

Set orders at .00038 btc. Should I go lower

when KYBER is being dump on Binance ELIX is climbing to new ATH.

I wonder if it's worth buying in?

Why would whales crash the price on binance for any reason other than to buy in cheap?

Last Price
0.00052599 $2.06
24h Change
-0.00017401 -24.86%

binance is a literally curse upon the crypto world.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING TANK ON IT

westeners get a hard on from dumping their bags onto gooks. if you're a true patriot you should be doing it too

This is gonna be fun

kyber based in singapore which just started closing exchanges and shit

This.

this doesnt seem too bad. not sure if it will bounce back any time soon but its definitely not going too low

back up to 2.20 already relax

>I wonder if it's worth buying in?
Yes, but not until it bottoms out. That's the only good thing about binance is most of the time its a guaranteed dump that you can sell and buy back into.

ride the waves boys

Chinese ip's are banned on Binance kek

The fuck?

how is this scam coin worth 3x more than 0x?????
REEEEEEEE

Simply epic

its already back up, turd burglar

can you imagine being a cuck who sold the dip

weakhands gtfo. we have 40k people owning the coin with some other bs niggas.
WE MUST NOT SELL TILL ITS 5USD

GOOD LUCK, Kybers.
You are about to enter the Binance Shaolin Temple Trial by Fire.
Stand tall and do not falter.
As someone who holds no Kyber, I bid you much luck.
t. OMG holder, who's coin survived the Binance Crucible.

I have trained my whole life for this day, godspeed to you all

Can someone explain to me how "t." stands for the person who posted? I don't get the meme.

Basically the same as saying "sincerely, (name)" at the end of a letter. I'm only being nice to add karma to the LINK pool.

tervehdys

No shit. Finnish.

Kyber is a scam. I mean how obviously can one be? Read their Twitter, Reddit or any social media. Not a single thread about the tech or ecosystem but ICO and trading. Classic ponzi.

Minister you satoshi

Hello Pajeet, I noticed your whoreish fud is dwindling down, did your discord group overmasters stopped paying you out? :(

Oh no, it's almost 5X the ICO price FUCKIN JUST

ONLY 5X

KMPLS

Kyber is not a scam but it is total BS, yet another decentralized exchanges - one of many. They all use the same tech, same approach, same problems. A lot written about it and yet fools still invest in this shit.

Kyber is BS, decentralized exchanges are not
ZRX will rise

that's the point, I wasn't clear enough. Decentralized exchanges are not shit but we do not need so many based on the same idea and same concepts. Kyber = BS, pure buzz, hyped with tons of marketing and a lot of tokens sold to Asians with huge bonuses. You will all get dumped on eventually - wait for it.