5 ETH

If you had 5 ETH to sink into one coin on EtherDelta right this second, which would it be?

Not-meme: LINK or XRL

MEME: FAP

LINK

ELIX

LINK are you daft?

FAP

EBET

In 1 ETH on FAP, should I go deeper? What kind of returns are you guys expecting with this? Serious returns or like might double up one day?

Nigga I was the second person to start shilling ELIX last week although I sold half my stack at 1500, you think it will go higher than that?

A little daft, yes. Ill buy some LINK. ty

EBET / Ethbet easy gains

DLT

Obvs LINK

it was a good shill. i went in at 500 and holding for a bit. it has now a life of its own. there's still a lot of pumps in this baby.

EBET

EBET, only 15m marketcap

Easy gains, does that me I have to keep an eye on it and sell at a good price or hold?

EBET has a 1.3m market cap with current prices, free money when alpha rolls out

I was going to say EBET like an hour ago
So I will throw it in there as well

EBET

date on that?

With 5 ETH i would buy all sell orders of FAP right now and play whale with this coin.

EBET, with a nice 0.3 m marketcap

Dev is active for ebet, he said he has a new medium post coming out with technical details so maybe that will give us some details

XRL

every other answer is 10/10 trash

You never know with a meme coin. The memeing here could be the exit pump or biz could be forcing it.

Depends on your risk tolerance. I'm not holding any FAP which means it is 10,000% more likely to moon. I'll warn you before I buy any.

Can you guys shut the fuck up about EBET? Jfc. Some of us want to buy under ICO prices, you guys have brain damage?

1ETH CSNO
1ETH SIFT
1ETH LINK
1ETH XRL
1ETH MBRS

You're welcome.

I bought at ICO price and you should have to as well

FAPcoin , Extremely low volume and its getting listed on more exchanges. Dev team will release big news at end of ICO.

EBET below ico price

RHOC - see rchain.coop ($.31 at EtherDelta, $.20 in pre-sale, still ongoing, but you're not likely to get in)

I meant private token sale, not pre-sale.

FAP/ETH FAP ETH
0.000026000 30000.000 0.780

Someone just made an easy $30,000

Pump groups are jumping on this coin and they will take it to $1+

I would have but EtherDelta is so fucking difficult to use for a first timer, DESU I dont even know if i just lost all my ETH or not. But whatevs.

I love flcl

Spiky Seeds full song release when?

Coss you fucking morons

This guy

LINK

Blackmoon(BMC) or Link

LINK or BMC

what is the total supply ?

what the fuck's going on with ether? i have seven txs pending, one for 17 hours
>tried 2 gwei
>tried 4
>tried 24
>tried 50
won't try anymore, don't want to end up paying those shitty miners $20 for failed txs

Is ebet below ICO price on etherdelta?

ELIX it's the only coin with x1000 potential, not even memeing.

csno or cat
low cap

Could you give me a few reasons why so ? I will put in 50 ETH if you convince me.

CAT is a memecoin whose time is gone.

WTC

just wait till they get the internet hooked up. shit will moon big league.

fucking lel

Contract execution completed
at last

Link

Lmao at the ethbet bagholders ITT

These are all quite solid. Especially the top 3

Hey fuck you bitch I only put $55 into it

Definitely Monetha
- Duprat confirmed he worked with the team even before the ICO and to be negotiating salary
- 5 exchanges in 2 weeks
- rebufo will launch eidoo which will compete with kyber and will obviously partner with monetha since he is is both prijects
- every single fud attack on bct has just been vaporized with facts

Now is the time to invest at 0.0004

EBET

FAP is unironically the most under priced right now

That is one ugly old cunt

do not buy link its a fucking scam shit coin buy knc

EBET man