Will blue eyes go extinct in our lifetime?

Will blue eyes go extinct in our lifetime?

>"More than half of the United States population were blue eye Caucasians. Now, odds are that a baby born today will have brown eyes. By 1950, less than 35% of the American population had blue eyes. Now that percentage is 17%. Blue eyes also account for less than 8% of the global population. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the following eye color statistics exist in the United States."

I have blue eyes so, barring having my eyes torn out, I am fairly confident they will be around for all of my lifetime.

Of course not.

No, and you have no idea how genetics works OP

/thread

Blue eyes are actually becoming more common in Britain.

I genuinely don't so you might be right

No, not for a thousand years at least.

What is happening is that there are more brown-eyed people carrying recessive genes for blue-eyes. Recessive genes aren't any more likely to be lost than dominant genes, it is just that they are less likely to be expressed when dominant genes are also present. But two people who express dominant genes (brown eyes) can have offspring that expresses recessive genes (blue eyes).

Look at albinoes. Most albinoes don't have albino parents. But they do usually have parents that carry the genes for albinism.

I have two kids with blue eyes so like, literally, 'no'.

You must be proud.
>still has brown eyes.

We will carve out your colored eyes in the race war
So yes it'll go extinct.

Blue eyes can't go extinct, they are just becoming a smaller minority. Look at the Afro-American people for example, they have people with blue eyes occasionally despite having no white parents but they do have the blue eyed allele from a white ancestor on both sides.

As i said before
We will carve out colored eyes.
It will go extinct. Whether you like it or not.

Learn some genetics, OP.

okay please tell me mr genetics man
what would happen if we killed every single person with colored eyes?
blue eyes would go extinct right?

with the massive influx of pakis and poos i find this very hard to believe

no

Hopefully

Hello brother

no

OP is right guys we need to genocide eyelets

t. an*Mefag
I am a proud Iberian, we will BTFO you non-whites when the race war comes

>4% BLACK (african)
>18% BLACK (native)
>10% BLACK (irish)
>6% BLACK (binland)
You seem BLACK to me. 33% or greater is enough.
Embrace it brother

I am 56.7% BLACK. Sadly our genes have been tainted by wh*Teness

Back to /bant/

>black
>turk
Poor lad trying desperately to cling to a false identity

Why would anyone want inferior blue eyes? Superior brown hair brown eyes med reporting in

>Tfw Hazel
Get on my level shit and sky eyes.

The first turks were black you idiot such as mehmed and suleiman, its only recently that they started intermingling with inferior wh*tes

Real brit here, not everything /pol/ says is truth

Eye colour is not a Mendelian trait

this
feels good to be part of the master race