There is literally nothing more humiliating than working minimum wage fastfood

There is literally nothing more humiliating than working minimum wage fastfood.

work as a CNA at a nursing home

Why user?

Don't let people belittle you just because you are a fast food worker.

Kill people with kindness and if they continue to be rude, just channel your anger into smugness.

You can make it user.

I believe in you.

Please don't buy DBG, BitBean or LINK

If you work fastfood then you should have a steady stream of prime teen pussy. How is that humiliating?

I mostly belittle myself because I realize how pathetic it is.

I'm a virgin. I will never have sex with them.

He is 32 years old

They should hide the fast food workers behind a screen and you just talk to them through a hole or microphone

So what? Teenage girls love messing around with older men.

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT, MCDONALD'S! MCDONALD'S!

How do I have sex with them

Please what do I say

I used to do that as a college student. It's not humiliating if you're a student that needs extra financial means to sustain yourself.

Nothing, just come up from behind and mount them, they love when men assert dominance.

Cum in people's burgers faggot

Be easygoing, be confident, and be playful. They love it. Don't try to act like a teenager though. That's just creepy.

I know your feel user, I work as a trolley collector/cleaner for a supermarket. My faith is in meme coins to save me

try minimum wage fast "fine dining"

Get a manufacturing job. Go through a temp agency if you have to. Lots of them require no experience just HS diploma.

Okay but how do I close the sale?

Isn't that worse though?

Hey you're the user that was trying to get a job right? Don't lie to me

It may be the most humiliating but it's not the worst job

Try being a West Virginia turd miner

If you live in the US, most factories and warehouses are actually nice.

I temped at SnapOn and just assembled toolkits all day for $12/hr and the people I worked with were really relaxed, interesting folks (also temps) to be around.

Let me tell you something young dotard, there is absolutely nothing wrong with working for your money.

You should take pride in your job, whatever it is. Just do it with pride and do it right, you’ll see how a simple change in outlook can shift what seems like an unbearable position, into something to be proud of. Stay strong, good things will come but you have to but in that sweat equity.

Isn't that mind numbingly boring? I saw a few openings for factory labor but it seems backbreaking

OP, I'm 27 and work nights with a bloke in his 50's. Shit is pretty fun. Who gives a shit what others think? The only people looking down on fast food workers are the ones who never had to, fuck them. Just focus on doing a good job and work on self improvement in your spare time.

Start reading Marx and Hitler, you will see the truth at last.

This.

Also this. The place is full of prime fuck meat and I've had my fair share for sure. Pic very much related.

we used to do this shit in speech and debate because our coach made us do it to 'warm up'
good times bruh

>Please what do I say
it's more of how you act. When they tell you about their mundane experiences you have to act like they discovered an alien civilization. Basically astonishment and interest.

I look down on myself because I realise im capable of more.