How do I not hate God

How do I not hate God

Why does he give all of humanity a sinful nature that destroyed us becsuse two people ate an apple

>God is real
I thought this board was free of brainlets

The brainlet mind is denying god
The expanded brain is realizing god is real
The more expanded brain is starting to hate him
The ascended brain is coming to love him

You forgot to put the periods at the end of your sentences, brainlet.

The brainlet mind is thinking god is real
The expanded brain is denying god is real
The ascended brain is shitting on mainline atheists

He gave them agency, not a sin nature. The sin nature they created for themselves.

>god didn't make you a drug addict he just gave you crack

>Christfags arguing again how big their imaginary friend's peepee is

He didn't even do that. He gave you coca leaves you can chew and mellow out.

>Implying christianity is true
Convert to Islam my friend, there is no original sin in Islam, and it's a religion that make more sense than Christianity

Christianity started with a guy who probably believed his own bulshit. Islam was literally founded by a con-man.

Baseless statement

Because where is the challenge without out it, life is just about overcoming that sinful nature, most of us never will, but it's something to truly aspire to, to be a better man. Without that what would be the point of life at all?

It's a metaphor my dude

>hating God
Its like a video game character hating his programmer a waste of time as it wont do anything.

>believing in sin

There's being a shitty person who society deems execution-worthy, but don't believe that shit about corrupt souls and golden apples and flaming baby swords. It's all nonsense.

>why isn't my christian kool-aid making me fell less pain?
>why aren't the aztec sacrifices pleasing the white gods with the laser cannons?
>why aren't the spirits aiding us with the hunt?
>why isn't allah helping us kill the white invaders of the Islamic holy lands?
some people are just too stupid to live

>says nothing about jews

hmm.....

The apple is a Roman invention.
Enjoy your sins and make them a weakness that is a godpleasing mirror to your strength and spirit.
Be the nature yourself and stand sharp in your mind. Use your wildness internallly to come peacefully and mildly before the lord so he shows the path.

Now think about it.
Low quality thread by the way.
No ascention at all.

>>hating a non-existent entity when you should be hating the people who do terrible things in the name of that non-existent entity
I do not fear the ancient hebrew deity that stupid people still worship today. So why then would I hate it? Or feel any emotion towards it at all for that matter?

>the moths does not fear a flame! it runs towards it like a dodo!
in any case, atheists get shit on