I regret not going to university so much. Im 21 and my life is over now

I regret not going to university so much. Im 21 and my life is over now.

Other urls found in this thread:

clep.collegeboard.org/exams
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went back at 20. If you used your years in between wisely or profitably it's a lot easier to cope.
I learned to trade in my gap, and worked a lot. Both of those things are paying for all of it.

Am I missing something here.
There are people now in their late 20s, 30s, 40s and higher returning to University. You see a lot of "non traditional students" at University.
As cliche as it sounds: Not only is it not too late but, holy mother of God, you're only 21.
t. old fag

My parents refuse to support me and im scared of getting in extreme debt then not being able to get a job and killing myself.

Are you trying to get your patents to give you free food and a room?
If so, I wouldn't support you either. Offer to pay rent - if you're not jewish it'll be way lower than any place you could get otherwise.

IN MY OPINION: If you want to go to college and save a lot of money, go to community college for the first 2 years for the general ed. requirements. You will save a huge amount of money. Also try to apply for FAFSA loans. There's a lot of free money out there provided by the government. There are deadlines to apply for FAFSA so you have to be sure to complete the application on time, etc. Why not - Potential free money (Assuming you are in the USA).

Im trying to get them to give me money

Still better off than someone getting a worthless degree

just get a real degree and actively start looking for a job instead of waiting until after you finish college

Wow you accomplished a lot today.

I live in Canada

Well here Opie
clep.collegeboard.org/exams
These are tests to take that give you college credit. Basically testing out of general education courses. You can do like 1.5years of school in a handful of tests that are $80each.

You have to make sure your school accepts them as credits though.

Oh, not sure if they work up in mapleland

21 you are still a fucking baby. Get a fucking grip dude. Start now and you'll be done by the time you're 25/26 if you are focused.

user! You need to grab yourself by the back of your neck and pull yourself out of the mire! Find the internal embers and pour gasoline on them! Stop this defeatist attitude and fucking make something happen. Your country is FAMOUS for profitable oil fields. Show up and show them your ready to work. Take up a trade. Go to community college, take a few courses in shit you are interested in, TRY YOUR ASS OFF, and get that self esteem boost. Let's fucking go man -- no more feeling sorry for yourself, it's ugly, and you aren't ugly!

same here OP im 19 and my parents gave me the finger when i asked them to aid me for university, however i live in shithole mexico and even with a fulltime job i could barely live, let alone go to uni, just waiting for the day i get a margin call to kill my self.

I live nowhere close to oil. It's honestly over for me.

21?
Holy shit dude.
Its too late for you, youve already wasted so much time. Just forget it you might as well kill yourself.

That's all you took from my comment! Exactly! See! You're only looking for ways out! And likewise, that's all you're going to find! So why are you posting if your mind is settled?

I dont know. I dont have any friends and for some strange reason I keep hoping you guys have some cheatcode for me, that if I keep making threads you'll tell me "One weird trick to fix your life" and everything will fix itself.

I know this isn't the case and I know I know what I need to do but I simply dont have the willpower.

I thought I recognized you.
This is generally not great to do, but maybe get 2 jobs so you don't have time to be depressed. I did that for a little bit.
People say sleep/work/sleep/work is depressing, but if you're already depressed regardless it can help - in my case. If you're not going to do anything else, this is a decent last option.

I feel cucked by working. I honestly feel constantly cucked. I hate working because I know someone else got better results with less work.

I want to find a meaningful job I can wake up to enjoy but no degree or skills or connections means ill be cursed to minimum wage(or near it) work for ever. .

The worst part is I vividly remember making this same type of thread on here ~2 years ago and people gave me good advice and I did nothing with it

Fuck man. I wish I could give you some willpower. I have so much of it that it sends me into manic depressive cycles and cripples me with anxiety. There is a balance somewhere, it looks like we both are on the extremes.

Yup, it's definitely you. You might as well trip man.

The world will not change for you, it doesn't care how you feel. You are not entitled to not be /cucked/. You can either deal with that, or you can lay in bed all day for the rest of your life, until you become homeless and die on the street.

I'm the same age as you and I didn't go to college cause I couldn't get into business school. What the fuck is the point of going for some shitty humanities degree.

>oh no i don't have blue hair problem glasses cheek gauges and a completely fucking retarded worldview like the kids i grew up with do now
>whatever will i do

get money selling drugs, then go to college

When I say I couldn't get in, I mean I was almost failing high school math and then I dropped it altogether in senior year. I would sort of like to go to some sort of business school today but I'm not sure how it would work, anyone have any advice?

Should I just do it? Take a risk and do everything to get into university and try my absolute best?

My friends all studied stem or business though. They didn't have "sjw classes".

If I was in your situation that's something I would strongly consider.
Even if you go into 40k of debt in 4 years, if you can get a 50k/year job afterward you will be better off compared to if you just worked full time at ~13/hr after 10 years. Do the math if you want.

The hard part is choosing a degree that you're okay with getting into and that has a high probability of employment. I chose accounting - and so far I'm happy with that choice. As long as I maintain my 3.5 - 4 gpa I am basically guaranteed a job. (I already have one lined up, but in general that's how it works where I am)

That doesn't have to be your end-game. Accounting is not mine, I do not want to become a retired accountant in 50 years. Have goals in mind - but realize the path to them is never straight.

I want to study either business(finance or accounting, but marketing seems okay too) or computer science.

Business or compsci just seems like two safest choices because I cant imagine great difficulty leveraging a business degree in any area to at least make a middle-class salary, even if you're not a banker. And honestly maybe living away from my parents and meeting new people will give me a new perspective on life? - hopefully at least.

Mate I work as a teacher for adults and I have students 25-26 years old who are preparing to go to university, I have former criminals preparing for university, I have all kinds of shit

its not too late just get on it

How about you fuck off you piece of shit. This is the 3rd time I've seen you post here. The first time I actually wasted time to answer you. I even deduced that your brain might be fucked and recommended some treatment with nootropic drugs (no side effects).

Second time I saw your post was like: "wtf is he doing? why is he still here shiposting?"

Third time just confirms you're a piece of shit faggot just looking for sympathy.

>One weird trick to fix your life
Go eat shit.

Savage...

If you spent less time whining and more time formulating a plan of attack maybe you'd get somewhere. Take advantage of the time you have.

Tick tock tick tock, bitch.

It's almost like everyone on here has autism eh?

Yeah OP most people in university (actual tertiary education, not adolescent daycare) are older than 21. Just sayin...

There are public universities and "careers" that you can get in 1 exam
hazte licenciado almenos

>he fell for the /pol/ meme
It sucks to suck

im in a similar position except i am a kissless virgin with no friends and a brainlet

Same position then.

Join the military

Young people are in an enormous hurry to "make it" or "get there" before they get too old. You know, so they can post pictures of themselves "making it" on social media and make everyone impressed and envious.

The truth is that nobody ever actually makes it, or almost nobody. And eventually you stop giving a shit what other people are up to, or what they think.

A noble life is lived through the pursuit noble aims, not through great achievements.

I cant stop thinking about what other people are doing because if they're doing it I can do it too. And if im not doing it that means im settling.

Just go to fucking university then. Work part time live with parents to save money and do a FUCKING STEM COURSE.

Knowing how to read is oppression, you racist piece of shit.

Ooooooh, the big bad grown up world. Protip : Everyone is scared as shit at the start.

Then just fuck off you little bitch. Nobody needs to hear about your procrastination or how you're trying to get free shit from people who are trying to retire.

You're part of a zero-sum game, you and other brainlets are basically making a smarter, more charismatic, powerful person richer by creating a massive amount of product that he can sell at a good profit, while you make chump change.
You can either be a good little boy and stop whining about it, or try and become that person. Complaining about it on a Zimbabwean monopoly money forum isn't going to help you.

>he fell for the uni meme
HE ACTUALLY THINKS GOING TO UNI WILL CHANGE HIS SHIT LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

you all are idiots enjoy going in debt to the bankers

>he thinks everyone is an americuck living in the land of the "free"

>be eurocuck
>get paid to become a surgeon

feels good man

I am eurocuck myself and you still have to take loans for uni. University is a business cucks.

Enjoy studying for 5 years so you can have a 8-18:00 job for the rest of your life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST

which country? where I live they too changed the reward system to a loaning system a couple of years ago, but I was already studying at that time, so I still get free monies. besides that I'm allowed to loan extra money at a 0 interest rate, all of which I put into crypto. at this rate i'll be a millionaire before I even finish med school, lmao.

HAHAHA GUYS YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS OVER?

I STUDIED 8 YEARS AND I'M 28 AND I FAILED MY LAST EXAM SO I HAVE NOTHING AFTER ALL THIS TIME

HAHAHAHAH

>not trading shitcoins