IOC is Fag

Fintech awards coming up.
Are you feeling lucky, dionbros

are you fucking kidding me nigger

Lol

that other guy wasn't me.
calm the hell down dude, the countdown clock will start soon. dions, bro. pozitivity only bro.

So I bought close to ATH like an idiot. Should I sell my bags once it gets back to that price ( $4.20) or should I hold on? In the best case scenario that they win fintech and the countdown starts, how high can we realistically expect this to go short term?

If they win some awards and get some coverage and then start the countdown for DIONS we will hit 200k SAT in a week.

sold all my ark, neo and omg for ioc
this coin will be 100$ next year
mark my words

dions, bro

Hoping for at least 150k
Pls do it ioc

DIONS, bro

Hoping this 2.5k will buy me a lambo.

Been holding it since 0.0006 sold all my bags between .00089 and .0011

Will buy back later, imho it might go up to 150, that's it. DIONS is already priced in and the guys have no clue of marketing.. sadly.

They're doing a marketing blitz in Japan after the fintech awards and DIONS blockcall.

why Japan, user ?

Biggest Asian market other than China. Also Japan is always using new technology and IO Digital is for businesses and can be used by individuals

Fuck if I know. I'm just going off what the devs are saying in Slack. They haven't disappointed me yet so I have no reason to doubt their marketing reasons.

going up. pretty resiliant coin.

Sounds good, any dates for that?

Biggest Crypto market full stop

way bigger than china ever was.

As a previous fudder. The people running this having their faces out in the open and the historical graph suggests that they are not a scam. Just maybe underfunded and lack clarity and milestones for the project. They need to hire a top dev to help. Joel is not a bad rapper either. But they need to up their game a bit.

true, as with many projects.
Better marketing and a bigger team and it would 5x

its not marketing. some fund needs to be setup for development to get a working product over the line.

sure, still better marketing often wins over the superior product, as sad as that is.