Millenial Hate General

>100k in debt getting a snowflake degree? WAAH BERNIE BAIL ME OUT
>corporations are evil! But I'm going to spend my paychecks on comic book and video game knickknack because I'm an eternal man child! I'm sure the government will take care of me!
>Ugh so many problematic opinions! They should be banned!
>social media is the best way to stay connected! Only weirdos would opt out!
>I DESERVE a high paying job with no effort! I was born in a first world country and my parents handed me everything! Life should be the same way!

gr8 b8 m8

shut the fuck up you stupid faggot this is a crypto board

Boomers did create PC culture, but millenials took it to another level with SJW snowflake faggotry

I don't know why they don't have more babies. It's like they enjoy killing their countries.

Repeal the immigration act of 1965. Only allow immigrants from western europe

The absolute state of boomers

Are you trying to get back at everyone from the "shit boomers say" thread?

Allowing Pajeets and Chinamen into Silicon Valley would be a good thing. The tech industry is dominated by latte sipping limousine liberals who look down on middle America. Let's give them a dose of diversity.

I had to watch my son die from an overdose. I remember he was so happy and bright as a child. I don't know what happened. I wish we had more time together.

>I don't know what happened.
Well it's obvious, you were a shit parent.

>Asking for a loan to pay university
>Asking for a loan EVER
they deserve their debt for trusting the jews

But my Gender Studies degree means I'm so much smarter than dumb RETHUGLICANS with their trade jobs!

It was worth the debt.

imagine being so brainwashed and retarded as OP. I mean we all think he is baiting but the truth is he is unironically this retarded.
>hurr durr if you cannot find a job it is because you are some gender studies graduate strawman that I just made up in my mind
really activates the almonds

>huur duur everyone born in this generation is the same because it helps me feel better about myself!
Go get fucked cunt
Born in 94 and none of those things apply to me or any of my friends (who all left school early to work full time and now have solid careers)

Or is it just an urban American thing? Either way it doesn't belong on biz. Gb2 r9k or whatever

>s-stop breaking the circlejerk
>mommy said we're special!

If I heard you say this in the real world, I would shoot you in the head where you stood. No regrets.

It's also an european thing, see germany and the countries accepting terrorists and mustard as a gender

>mad because no one biz wants to sook about Chad's and Stacies and assorted Normies
Not your echo chamber

U wot

HAHA THIS ONES GOOD ;)

Thanks Janice

Im heating up the oven for you kike , you gonna be soap

Anotha shoah

I love generation bashing so much. lol

What a third world meme, who the fuck needs a student loan for college?
And far as opinions go, those that are for ethno-states need be heard loud and clear.