Post YFW you have millions from crypto a few years from now

post YFW you have millions from crypto a few years from now

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4910208/Anwar-Hadid-Nicola-Peltz-enjoy-romantic-night-out.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is that dude?

I'm curious as well. reverse image search says the roastie is Nicola Peltz

Could care less about the cachectic silicone monster. Who is the wizard?

I need to stack BTC to find a woman who's into latex. That is my life's quest

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SEMON DEMIN
THE ONE ON THE LEFT

The woman's face is the living representation of human misery, the kind that ends up breaking people to the point of suicide.

Stop talking about the emaciated plastic golem. Who is the wizard who crafted it?

That girl isn’t asian.

kek

>Get in car accident
>Wake up from coma in 2021
>Check the price of bitcoins
>mfw
>High-five the nearest doctor and buy the hospital just because I can

>TFW your roastie got an injunction to download the private keys from your brain in 2019 with Elon Musk's brain interface.
>She spent all your buttcoins on chads penis enlargement and on her own anus repair surgery

Pretty sure it's her brother, but maybe he's dare I say it... fuck it I'll say it: /ourguy/

>and on her own anus repair surgery
kek

>YFW you have millions from crypto a few years from now

>mfw I'll still be shitposting on Veeky Forums, playing video games, watching anime and living almost exactly the same way I am now except in a nice condo instead of a shitty apartment

I'm almost certain I'll be a millionaire by 35. Whether the crypto works out or not. I have no back up plan so I won't give up.

>I'm almost certain
>I have no back up plan

I have unshakable, chad-tier self-belief.

loooong feet

I'm already a millionaire from inheritance but I'm kicking myself for not mining bitcoin 6 years ago and becoming a multimillionaire. I mean I knew about it and everything, I just had more fun shitting on it than trying to understand it.

>wake up from coma
>first words are "BTC price in USD??"
>nurse smiles and asks "what is USD?"
>"anyway, your total hospital bill will be 25 satoshis."

digital aristocracy INCOMING

>your bill will be 25 microsatoshi.
fixed

>oh...and we know it's a lot. I mean that's half my year's salary. We can set up financing if you need to.

if you have money it's not hard to make money

>buy shit ico with for 100k
>atleast double money
>repeat
>profit....?

I can finally get a gf. Someone I can call bae.
> pic related

nice personality

>I mean I knew about it and everything, I just had more fun shitting on it than trying to understand it

Same here.

I remember hearing about it for the first time in early 2010, and didn't investigate because I was too absorbed in fucking world of warcraft.
Then about a year later I saw a news story about a guy buying 2 pizzas with 10k bitcoin and I thought "kek, all that mining and now you can finally afford lunch". Then finally I saw it start to grow out of control in 2013 and the regret started sinking in.

I suppose things could be worse. After all, I'm not the guy who paid $40+ million for a couple pizzas

Is that the "my boyfriend is rich af but he's an ugly beta" face?

shiet ??stole the girl
girl is Nicola Peltz
google her
?going out with Anwar Hadid
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4910208/Anwar-Hadid-Nicola-Peltz-enjoy-romantic-night-out.html
see the guy on the left of the pic, whos NOT Anwar Hadid
kek stolen?

Girls like Nicola Peltz will have a new bf every few months. This photo is almost a year old

FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK

>your bill is taken care of through the hospitals blockchain fee
fixed

>wake up from coma
>check price of bitcoin
>1BTC = 12Wei
>your life support contract ran out of gas in 2019
>yfw you're actually dead

money won't change a thing.

at least i die with bitches on my dick

Sam Hyde

triskelion skelly