Why is this asshole regarded as a saint in Tacoland?

Why is this asshole regarded as a saint in Tacoland?

Other urls found in this thread:

reginamag.com/masonic-mexico/
breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/01/u-s-media-ignore-mexican-presidents-ties-to-drug-cartels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Juarez did nothing wrong. (You)'re a cuck.

Because he put an end to the (((caudillo))) meme.

He was able to fight the conservative side leaded by Miguel Miramón, imposed the Leyes de Reforma. A number of laws that impeded the Church of certain activities that belonged to the Mexican State and successfully fought and defeated the French, who invaded 1800's Mexico from Veracruz port and tried to impose a puppet state after taking Mexico's City.

Fun fact: he was a freemason and there's a lot of information regarding his views on reginamag.com/masonic-mexico/

It's weird when Mexicans claim to be devout Catholics yet they worship these anti-Catholic historical figures.

he defeated a mighty european military power

Catholic church has been always in the circle of power. As a matter of fact, it has a huge influence on modern politics, just look at this case:
>Next year México will hold presidential elections
>Serious candidates will need support from different groups all over the country.
>These candidates will need to held meetings with mexican archbishop in order to be "approved" by the catholic church.
>Aaaand 90% of México's population (around 130million -total-) is catholic. The country with more worshipers on the world.
Btw, this characters are claimed because Mexico's legally a Secular country, and back then (and still today) Catholic church intrudes in many aspects of our lives.

How can they count all those Muslim countries and not Israel?

I can't see if the one territory that's being marked is from the Palestine or Israel side.

Israel side.

>Israel
>Turkey
>secular

Because Israel isn't a Jewish state in the sense of having an official religion.

It's just that it is though. Not ticking that one box is meaningless when they fit all the other requirements.

Israel has no official religion, so it's a secular state.

There are people in Northern Mexico and Sinaloa that pray to Cartel Bosses as if they were Saints, the whole country is some narco toilet of a country

Low IQ

Sure. It doesn't tick that one box. It's still a Jewish state that has special rules for members of the Jewish religion.

Israel is regarded as an ethno-state, rather than a religious state. Prior to 1999 If you were some white ashkenazi with proper documentation of heritage, you could str8 up convert to islam and get in. It never happen, unfortunately. It would have been a juicy scandal.

Okay, so what? Indonesia or India have different rules for different religious groups, does that mean they aren't secular?

Why would it be a scandal if they are an ethno-state?

Yes.

Because the ethno-state vs religious state has been a constant conflict within Israel that has resulted in often contradictory blurring of the two sides. Obviously, letting in a practicing muslim as per the law of return would be a hot button topic, and probably would have resulted in the current revision of the law (you gotta be a str8 up jew now, practicing and all) occurring earlier with greater news coverage.

>western countries celebrate christmas as a public holiday

WOAH NOBODY IS SECULAR WTF

Sadly yes, one of our most selled products is Cocaine. Selled by the cartels to American and Canadian citizens.
I'm telling you as a mexican, who has studied mexican cartels and criminal organizations.
Also, right now there are heavy rumours that actual president Peña Nieto's campain was finanzed over illegal money, provided by state governments, companies like petrobras or ohl and narco-money.

Don't worry, I think that our junkies and cokeheads need to hang too.

Wait ... the law of return is about keeping Muslims out in general, and not just about preventing the Palestinian diaspora from returning? Both would be messed up but this is really messed up.

It seems to be both ethnic state and religious state.

Right but Israel definitely isn't secular.

Usually I don't buy info from this source, but to my perspective it seems that this can be confirmed:
breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/01/u-s-media-ignore-mexican-presidents-ties-to-drug-cartels/

Neither. It's about bolstering the population with, y'know, jews, and that's a term with contested definition as to whether it's purely religious, ethnic, or both in differing concentrations. Again, the matter of ethnic and religious judaism has been a hot issue since the founding of the modern state of Israel and has continued up until the present.

It is officially an ethnic state with a strange official and unofficial admixture of religious policy and attitudes.

Still counts. Being an ethnic state doesn't mean you are not a religious state. Israel is both.

Can I become a citizen, for example? What would you need to know about me to tell me if that is possible?

You can go through the process of naturalisation, the same as most other countries, and it doesn't involve religious conversion, but you won't be capable of citizenship through the law of return.

In all honesty, I believe Diaz was better, since it was him who did most of the heavy job for Juarez and even going as far as to fix his shit up

>Fights the french, gets captured, refuses to be a snitch, gets transfered to Europe
>Escapes, becomes a master tactitian and comes back for revenge
>Took back the city of Puebla by surrounding it with artillery, and managed to capture who at the time was the Mexican Emperor and his coworkers
>Had it not been by him, the war would have lasted for a couple of years more

And that was before being a president

>Had enough of Juarez' bullshit, kicks him out of the chair
>Lerdo de Tejada pops by
>''Fine, I'll let him have it''
>Tejada want's to become a dictator as well, Diaz is sick of that bullshit and takes action
>Becomes the president within a couple of years from that moment
>In his 30 years, he actually pushed the mexican economy foward, significantly boosting the medium and higher classes
>Nearly turned the nation into a first world country had it not been for the braindead low class that ae the brayans
>New jobs EVERYWHERE, discrimination was a thing because the lower class refused to adapt
>European culture was becoming a thing, you can see it in it's national monuments built by Diaz himself
>Low class too stupid to accept this, so they make a revolution
>After some great losses, he's like ''Ok fine you can have it, just don't spill more mexican blood''
>Exiled to the capital of the nation he once fought

The biggest punchline is that it all went downhill from there, getting much worse up until the beggining of the Collective Consiousness era with Victoriano Huerta, repeating Santa Anas mistakes one by one

Mexican history is one hell of an anime

Catholic clergy hate him and there has been a strong campaign to tarnish his image.

>invaded
Tried to liberate*

They did this twice, once over something as stupid as ''REEEEE PAY FOR MY PASTRY ELSE RACE WAR NOW!''